• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.27.12 is LIVE and Will Crown a New TV Champ!

i do love the hogan/sting partnership over the last year or so. unintentionally hilarious. i hope they get their own spin off series.

Loving the Aries/Hardy feud right now. Great stuff to establish Aries with. Hopefully it stays one on one.

Not a bad show tonight. Like Joe getting the TV strap, yet pissed that Magnus was eliminated first. As for the A&8's, I'm hoping Jarrett makes an official return to be in the mix.

Loving the Aries/Hardy feud right now. Great stuff to establish Aries with. Hopefully it stays one on one.

agreed. get a feeling if bully was going to be added, it would've been tonight though. so thankfully i think we are fine. don't get me wrong, absolutely loving bully rays work. but his time comes at another juncture.

the question now is: where does bully ray fit into bound for glory?

I'd be much more ok with Jarrett being in charge than Bischoff. At the end of the day though, I'd like to see Hogan put someone under the age of 45 over though.
I like Jeff Jarrett. He's one of those guys I feel like everybody hates because of his connection with the end of WCW, and a lot of other bad stuff in wrestling, but to be fair...the guy is a natural heel. He has a great presence on the mic, and almost every feud he's been involved with the past few years has been good-great.

And what are you talking about? Hogan put over Garrett Bischoff and Devon!

hehe. it does make me laugh i must say. they never seem to enjoy anything. if something got me so annoyed and angry on a regular basis, id probably stop watching for a while.
I'm not sure you quite understand the point of a forum. And people discussing their opinions. I'm also not sure why I'm having this discussion, for probably the 100th time in my life.

It's funny that the minute I start criticizing Aries, saying things like "I'm not enjoying his title reign" and "Roode should still have the belt", they do really solid work. The last few weeks have sold me, and I'm definitely on board with their BFG match. I still think there's potential for a 3-way, though that kind of takes away from the entire point of the BFG series, and Hardy beating Bully last week. But...whatever.

Not a bad show tonight. Like Joe getting the TV strap, yet pissed that Magnus was eliminated first. As for the A&8's, I'm hoping Jarrett makes an official return to be in the mix.

I'm not too bothered as am rather certain magnus will be fighting joe at bound for glory. agree on jarrett. for some mad reason i cant wait for double j to return. never thought id miss him so much. but recently saw some of finer heel work again recently, and its got me looking forward in anticipation.

I'd much rather have Ray be picked as Stings partner and sell out or challenge Samoa Joe after revealing he has the actual belt after stealing it from Devon or something. I just don't like the idea of Ray cutting into the Aries/Hardy match because it has so much good going right now. Hardy is the challenger but he's very clearly superior to Aries and he knows it and clearly shows concern over that. It's tremendous establishment for Aries who's still fresh off the box with just one year on TV. Putting Bully Ray in the middle of that would mess it all up.

I'm not sure you quite understand the point of a forum. And people discussing their opinions. I'm also not sure why I'm having this discussion, for probably the 100th time in my life.

hey man. sorry. didn't mean to offend you. but maybe there is a reason why you've had to have this discussion 100 times over.

its their and my own opinion aswell. goes against yourself maybe. but hey, that's the point of a forum, as you said yourself. there are a contingent of people on these forums, who seem to never be happy with anything. and seem to get more of a weird joy out of complaining and complaining. most people would stop watching if they got so angry about the show.

I never say never in wrestling, and therefore it is possible the guy in charge is still a mystery. That being said, no mistake. The guy that spoke with the baseball cap, was Eric Bischoff. The vocoder wasn't good enough to hide the inflection, phrasing, and timing of the speaker. 100 percent. Eric Bischoff

The Aces and 8's guy was clearly voiced by Abyss/Joseph Park this time. Those vocal mannerisms of his are easy to catch.

I never say never in wrestling, and therefore it is possible the guy in charge is still a mystery. That being said, no mistake. The guy that spoke with the baseball cap, was Eric Bischoff. The vocoder wasn't good enough to hide the inflection, phrasing, and timing of the speaker. 100 percent. Eric Bischoff

Every week there is another misdirection (red herring). Abyss, Jarrett, D-Lo, Pritchard, Bischoff, Roode, Storm, Bully Ray. They are just trying to keep us talking and watching to see if we were right. The masks give them the opportunity to reveal anyone in the end.

I think Abyss and Bully Ray will tag against Aces and Eights if not Hogan and Sting.

No that was bischoff. Listen again when he interrupts hogan. The same patronizing way bischoff does it. Also the guy in the chair is way to small to be abyss. Mind you if your talking about the guys abducting sting and hogan ignore this. Guy in chair with cap, guarantee though is bischoff...

Every week there is another misdirection (red herring). Abyss, Jarrett, D-Lo, Pritchard, Bischoff, Roode, Storm, Bully Ray. They are just trying to keep us talking and watching to see if we were right. The masks give them the opportunity to reveal anyone in the end.

I think Abyss and Bully Ray will tag against Aces and Eights if not Hogan and Sting.

Nah that is true. I just feel this week was so obviously bischoff. Though I see the point of misdirection...

The only thing that I have learned thus far from the A&8s angle is that many people in the IWC struggle with the definition of "clearly." At this point how many people have clearly been in the gang? 40+? How many people have clearly been the leader? 10?

I've said this about half a dozen times now: it doesn't matter who is playing the character until they pull the mask off.

The only thing that I have learned thus far from the A&8s angle is that many people in the IWC struggle with the definition of "clearly." At this point how many people have clearly been in the gang? 40+? How many people have clearly been the leader? 10?

There are clearly more than 40 if you count all the cameramen they used tonight. At least 60 if you count the lighting guys, stage crew, key grip, sound technicians and best boy.

Really? Because the guy sitting looked a lot like Bully Ray from behind and the voice over was very clearly Abyss/Joseph Park(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back