IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.23.12

Did TNA really just dig up the kayfabe corpse of Hollywood Hogan? Are we going to see another finger poke of doom?

Hollywood Hogan was awesome back in the day.. Finger poke of doom shouldn't define the character, when WCW was red hot, Hollywood Hogan was the key reason. (not saying he'll be that way again, but to define the character based on that moment alone is wrong)

tumblr_m78lwmbQ2X1rqpx0x.gif

TNA needs to revise this whole Gut Check thing a bit, IMO. Stop giving it to total unknowns. Guys like Kenny King, Austin Aries (a few years back), etc. are the types who should be wrestling in it, because they actually have the potential to make an impact on the roster immediately.

Not a single guy they've brought in has had that.

Whatever happened to D-Von? Even in WWE, it was like Bubba Ray was predestined to be the breakout star of the two.

Louie is lightning quick,has power for a guy his size, and looks like a million bucks...I could see teen girls and bored house wives going "gaga" over this guy

I could see him battling Devon in a month or so for the TV Title. That is if The WWE is knocking on his door soon...Imagine Chris Louie vs Randy Orton

Whatever happened to D-Von? Even in WWE, it was like Bubba Ray was predestined to be the breakout star of the two.

Remember when Bubba was solo in WWE? Less than memorable, let me tell you. It was like watching a one man Public Enemy. Way better now than back then.

Louie is lightning quick,has power for a guy his size, and looks like a million bucks...I could see teen girls and bored house wives going "gaga" over this guy

I could see him battling Devon in a month or so for the TV Title. That is if The WWE is knocking on his door soon...Imagine Chris Louie vs Randy Orton

Your first troll was successful. This one? Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back