I'm sorry.

Oh please. My bombs of truth & knowledge are obviously making me beyond your realities of Rock & Goldberg.

I am the black CM Punk. #pipebomb

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

DirtyJosé;3752783 said:
Snakey, when a poster like SD messages a newer poster and convinces them to make thread like the MLP thread and eggs them on with promises of being cool and getting rep, it's trolling. I don't really expect you to get that because you're pretty fucking ignorant, but them's the breaks. You're a fucking hypocrite.

Rep wasn't promised. SD, like a lot of other people most noticeably JGlass, was being sarcastic about Talon making a thread wherein he judged people on their preferences. SD, I think just posted that once in a thread. If anything JGlass is the troll who "convinced" Talon to make this thread. Funny how you shoot me down for not understanding sarcasm but are perfectly fine with Talon not getting it. Hypocrite.

Rattlesnake, your not offering a goddamn thing to this fucking thread. If you wanna keep arguing with Jose, keep it in your own damn thread.

Rattlesnake, your not offering a goddamn thing to this fucking thread. If you wanna keep arguing with Jose, keep it in your own damn thread.

Excuse me, but was I the guy who came into this thread just to flame Jose? Why don't you talk to Jose about getting the fuck out of this thread because clearly the only thing he has been doing is since I posted is going after me. But you would not do that, because you have recognized Jose as an established poster on this forum and because you want to "prove" yourself here, you want to be buddy up with him.

Let em tear each other apart and then sweep the pieces under the rug... It's whatever, lol. I been watching these two go at it like a jilted couple for awhile now. Rather entertaining...

Lulz. Talon dares have an opinion that Snakey finds objectionable and suddenly he's got an ulterior motive. I'm going off the post where he claimed SD gave him the ideas on how to post, and also on SD's own posts in his threads. I don't know where you're pulling JGlass into this, nor do I care. You utilize selective logic in labeling who's a troll and who's not.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3753942]Ask your girl...[/QUOTE]

I did, she said it's a kind of herpes.

Why do I have this feeling that I have encountered you somewhere before? Like e-encountered you.

DirtyJosé;3753860 said:
Lulz. Talon dares have an opinion that Snakey finds objectionable and suddenly he's got an ulterior motive.

Talon found the arguement between us to be objectionable and told me to leave. I told him that since I did not start this arguement he shouldn't be asking me but the guy who started the arguement in this thread to leave.

I'm going off the post where he claimed SD gave him the ideas on how to post, and also on SD's own posts in his threads. I don't know where you're pulling JGlass into this, nor do I care. You utilize selective logic in labeling who's a troll and who's not.

Glass has been going on for a while about how an opinion's thread from Talon would salvage his reputation. SD said something along the same lines once. No one quite exactly knows how My Little Ponies got involved. But hey, why believe Shattered Dreams? You have always been this arrogant cockwart who believes that whomsoever he does not like has to be wrong.

But you're still saying that you think it's ok when SD trolls somebody? It's only objectionable when someone you don't like does it? You're speaking out of both sides of your ass here, champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back