I'm sorry.

So Snakey thinks I'm such a troll, yet says nothing about SD very clearly trolling a new member. Hypocrite.

DirtyJosé;3751954 said:
So Snakey thinks I'm such a troll, yet says nothing about SD very clearly trolling a new member. Hypocrite.

Can't help but notice, but by your definition, SD isn't a troll. He hasn't made a hate thread on Talon and nor has he followed him around in every thread Talon has posted. Your words, not mine. Are you willing to agree you were wrong?

And unlike you, SD often supports the guy who gets trolled whenever he thinks a person is being subjected to unfair and insensitive treatment. You, however, revel in that sort of an environment and just pile on.

Also SD, questioned him on his preferences of TV shows and left after a while. You followed me around for weeks from thread to thread insulting me, my culture, my country at every opportunity you could get. The actions are not comparable.

Snakey, when a poster like SD messages a newer poster and convinces them to make thread like the MLP thread and eggs them on with promises of being cool and getting rep, it's trolling. I don't really expect you to get that because you're pretty fucking ignorant, but them's the breaks. You're a fucking hypocrite.

DirtyJosé;3752783 said:
Snakey, when a poster like SD messages a newer poster and convinces them to make thread like the MLP thread and eggs them on with promises of being cool and getting rep, it's trolling. I don't really expect you to get that because you're pretty fucking ignorant, but them's the breaks. You're a fucking hypocrite.

I never messaged him. I simply repeated something in a thread that your boy jiggles had already said multiple times, which didn't have a damn thing to do with MLP. I definitely didn't promise anything, certainly not rep because the next time I give a fuck about rep will be the first time.

Y'know what? Fuck this. Fuck this bar room. Fuck this thread. Fuck these girly tv shows. Fuck these damn trolls. Fuck these mods & "veteran posters" that are in a non-stop ********** with each other celebrating the fact that they've been here since 2006. Fuck this rep system that looks like a high-school cheerleading squad came up with. Hell, I don't give a damn if my "rep" is -1000 for fuck's sake. Fuck these people that look at me & think "lol, stfu n00b!!1!".

Fuck this.

Y'know what? Fuck this. Fuck this bar room. Fuck this thread. Fuck these girly tv shows. Fuck these damn trolls. Fuck these mods & "veteran posters" that are in a non-stop ********** with each other celebrating the fact that they've been here since 2006. Fuck this rep system that looks like a high-school cheerleading squad came up with. Hell, I don't give a damn if my "rep" is -1000 for fuck's sake. Fuck these people that look at me & think "lol, stfu n00b!!1!".

Fuck this.

I only joined in 2011.

Nah, you seem pretty cool. I was talking about the jackasses in this thread that think they're so damn awesome because they've been here for years & years so that gives them the right to think "Yeah! I'm one of the big boys now! This makes me so elite!"

Nah, you seem pretty cool. I was talking about the jackasses in this thread that think they're so damn awesome because they've been here for years & years so that gives them the right to think "Yeah! I'm one of the big boys now! This makes me so elite!"

+3 spirit fingers

Fuck this.

Maybe you're just too enamored in trying to fit in and should take it easy

Can you believe it? After 10 pages of stating my case & showing everyone what I feel & think about this place & yet................i'm a dick. I'm a dick? A dick?
07c0d6f37456346a1ac86006f53abbc59faa0e1b.gif

That same fucking people that mocked me for my words, now label me as "a dick"? Glorious!

Take my advice.

Stay strictly non-spam for a while. Make intelligent well thought out posts on topics that interest you and your rep and probably people's respect for you will go up.

Not to many people have Started in the Bar Room and survived

I did. And fuck was it hard... lol.

For that, I congratulate you for such a feat. Not easy to survive when constantly being watched by hypocritical animals.

Now lemme tell you this, Bar Room vets, I am not your whipping boy. I will change every fucking thing you know, & it will hit you like a goddamn freight-train.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3752886]I did. And fuck was it hard... lol.[/QUOTE]
I'm still feeling the effects over 4 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back