• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could live the life of one WWE Superstar

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
The rules are simple. You can live the life of one WWE Superstar. In essence, you ARE that superstar. You work his style, you do his house show appearances, you live in his house, date his girl...everything. You are the superstar.

For example, I'd want to be Vince McMahon. He's incredibly rich, incredibly powerful, and can get any young lady he wants. He runs the wrestling product however he wants, can get in the ring and wrestle in front of thousands of fans anytime he wants, and he's one of the most recognizable figures in entertainment.

Who do you want to be? Why?

John Cena. Simply, love him or hate him, he is the face of the company. If it wasn't a current superstar, The Rock. Both are paid a lot, their actors, and they pick up a lot of chicks. =)

it would have to be triple h
1.i get to sleep with stephine
2.be in the main event when you want
3.just think how much money they both have

I'd have to go with The Rock, with that charisma at hand, everyone is waiting for your next promo and People's Elbow.

I would have to go with Shawn Michaels. Sure, he is now balding, has cross eyes, and has a horrible past. But, now, he has a wife that seems to adore him, two children, a nice home in Texas, a light wrestling schedule, and the adoration of millions. I definitely desire the upper middle-class family life, so I don't think there would be a better pick than Shawn Michaels (maybe Sting, but he's in TNA).

The rules are simple. You can live the life of one WWE Superstar. In essence, you ARE that superstar. You work his style, you do his house show appearances, you live in his house, date his girl...everything. You are the superstar.

For example, I'd want to be Vince McMahon. He's incredibly rich, incredibly powerful, and can get any young lady he wants. He runs the wrestling product however he wants, can get in the ring and wrestle in front of thousands of fans anytime he wants, and he's one of the most recognizable figures in entertainment.

Who do you want to be? Why?

Eaaasily Triple H.

I'd be able to enjoy numerous title reigns, great money, creative control over my character aaand be able to look my boss in the eye with him knowing that his daughter is with me.

Triple H lives the American Dream.

Current Superstar- Triple H
1. I get to sleep with Stephanie McMahon
2. I get backstage power
3. I get to be in the main event & be champion whenever I damn well please
4. Lots & lots of money.

Former Superstar- The Rock
1. Charisma
2. Lots & lots of money
3. Actors
4. He gets alot of chicks

You are all thinking about this all wrong! I would be Mike Knox! You don't have to worry a lot about getting talented because no one seems to care. You get pretty decent money, and you don't have to worry about the wear and tear that long night after night matches put on your body. Plus you can go on autograph signings as Bruiser Brody and no one will notice, this is a nice way of illegally padding your WWE paycheck without them taking a cut!

You are all thinking about this all wrong! I would be Mike Knox! You don't have to worry a lot about getting talented because no one seems to care. You get pretty decent money, and you don't have to worry about the wear and tear that long night after night matches put on your body. Plus you can go on autograph signings as Bruiser Brody and no one will notice, this is a nice way of illegally padding your WWE paycheck without them taking a cut!

Not to mention a beard, that you could lose a 3 year old child in!!!! What could honestly be better? Ahh, Mike Knox lives the life.

I want to be the man. You guessed it I wanna be Nature Boy Ric Flair. He had it all. He had charisma, money, he partied, and please lets not forget about the women he had. He lived the american dream (pun intended) because it sure as hell wasnt Dusty Rhoades. Ric Flair was and is the man and I would like to live the life of the man

Triple H
1)You get to screw Stephanie
2)get the WWE title whenever you please
3)paid well
4)lots of locker room power
5)top of storylines
6)love him or hate him, probley the most respected guy in the locker room
:ass:

hands down triple H
i mean this guys is a t the top all the time and he gets the storylines he wants as he is in total control of his character
he gets the world title when he wants
he has to be a millionaire since 2000 so imagine how much money he s got now
he has one of the hottest women in wrestling right now as his wife, stephanie
i mean, triple H has the life everyone would want in professional wrestling

I'd go with Randy Orton.

He's the best heel in the industry today.
He gets awesome storylines - The one with the McMahons atm
Leader of a solid stable - Legacy
Good wrestler
Loved & hated by the fans. Smarks love him, fans hate/love him
Great future ahead of him.

tn_Stephgm.jpg

EDIT: Why didn't I just say Stephanie in the first place? She has it all, regardless of her husband. The woman is absolutely stunning, to state the obvious. Every male and female in existance has had to had thoughts about her at some point. Not only that, but she's rich, and has an attractive husband with an even hotter best friend. Stephanie truely has it all.

My choice here is pretty easy. While I would be heavily tempted to go with Triple H based on Stephanie alone, not to mention the creative control, title reigns, etc. my pick is Randy Orton.
It truly was his destiny to become great and we have watched him develop before our very eyes into, in my opinion, at least a tie with Edge for best heel in the business. He has incredible upside and obviously his age gives him more longevity than Triple H in terms of wrestling matches. He is now getting a rub from the McMahons which he didn't need but it always a good thing and is also the leader of a stable that I think will be immensely successful in Legacy. This is not to mention the incredible physique which I'm sure most guys would die to have. Plus he is developing into one of the better wrestlers and all-around performers in the company.

I wanted to e ted dibiase jr. I am new to the businnes i got a well known father tha is the million dollar man i am in a stable with rko i can get the ladies i want

The Undertaker.

I would first however switch my current girlfriend from skeletor to someone semi attractive. But overall, The Undertaker is loved by almost everyone, especially DEADMANAPRICOTHEAD. He only has to work the shows he wants to make, it doesn't matter what is happening, he can pretty much become the champion when ever he wants to be. I'd get to retire with one of the greatest winning streaks in history. I will be in the Hall Of Fame, and have whoever I want introduce me. I have a huge house that Brad Pitt sometimes stays at. I drive motorbikes and don't have to sign shit, because that would be out of character. I am filthy rich, and can stay that way working 15 matches a year for 10 years or so. I am huge and people don't wanna fuck with me. And I bet I am huge in otherplaces. Plus I get to wear mascara.

Gonna have to say The Rock;

9 Time World Champion
Successful Movie Star
Carried Ric Flair to a half decent match on RAW when the mighty Shawn Michaels could only manage a shit one at WrestleMania
Got to wrestle Stone Cold 3 times at WrestleMania (yet that isnt even the icing on the cake because)
Got to wrestle Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania
And he gets loads of chicks (if his hilarious story's are to be believed)
Owns the rights to "The Rock" the name
Owner of some of the best sideburns and eyebrow in history

I pick John Morrison.

He's young, single, and the future is so incredibly bright for him. Plus with that kind of body, you can get any chick you wanted, all you gotta do is flash the abs. He's the total package (no thanks, Lex Luger, no thanks), and he's just gettin started. Not to mention, he's hilarious and I'm sure he's got some cash. Oh, and he looks like a rockstar. Man, I could go on and on . . .

Mickie James. While this may sound stupid, it means being in the divas locker room. She's easily the most successful of the divas right now. She's absolutely gorgeous, and I believe she's engaged. She'll be back in the title hunt soon enough, so what's really missing? Why be a male wrestler when you get beaten up on a regular basis when you can do it less often and still be over, plus having boobs?

I think... I think I'll go with CM Punk here. Crazy huh?

But, in theory, with his straighedge lifestyle, he could be wrestling longer than most other wrestlers in the WWE right now. No lung problems, liver problems, or heart problems. And he's a very careful wrestler, yet to suffer a major injury. Plus, he's not past his prime yet. Actually, he's not even in his prime yet, which is the main reason i chose him over HHH.

Oh, and yeah, the aforementioned reason of the hot bitches. Afterall, Punk had Maria for a while.

Just like everyone else... "The Lame" Triple H.

1. Knocking up Steph would be great
2. snapping my fingers and getting titles
3. everyone would have to say good things about me, if not YOU'RE FIRED!
4. also would have been able to defeat everyone. (get my @$$ kicked every match and still end up winning).
5. have people kiss my @$$
6. do whatever I want, PO everybody and they can't do anything about it.
7. get that money money yeah yeah!
8. have a huge nose to stick up Vince's @$$
9. prevent younger more talented superstars from become champ.
10. Get control of one of the greatest companies when Vince dies.

need i say more?

I was reluctant to post because I don't want to live anyone's life but my own but I'm going to tweak it so for me it's "If you could live the life of one WWE superstar FOR A MONTH, who would it be?" basing the question on taking the superstar's looks and identity. Basically, being in their skin for a month. In this point of the game, it would be Triple H, for all the obvious reasons already stated. You get to fuck Stephanie, you get the belt when you want, you are a locker room leader and basically untouchable.

Nine years ago I would have wannted to be The Rock for a month. I can't say The Rock NOW because he hasn't wrestled since 2004. That would be wanting to assume the life of an ACTOR for a month.

Wow a lot of Trips haters eh..damn

Hmm tough question, I would go for the Rock, simply cause say what you want, he's living a better life right now and making a heck load more off his crappy movies!

I'd probably go with either the Big Show, Triple H or the Undertaker. Getting paid the most for doing the least amount of work sounds pretty good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back