If You Could Bring In One Superstar From Any Other Promotion In The World To The WWE

I would say Suicide lol

Nah, maybe someone like AJ would be good a second time around. He's made more of a name for himself and would have a more successful run if given another chance. We all know he has the ring skills and his mic work is pretty good too, AJ styles would be a good asset to WWE although i doubt he'd ever get above mid card status.

Kurt Angle, 75% of the best matches in WWE from 1999-2006 involved Angle in some fashion, he's the best in ring performer since Bret Hart.

It has to be AJ Styles. And to say he would never get above midcard status is rediculous. If he debuted, he would do a run-in of sorts against the US or IC Champ at the time. Cost them the match or something. Start an immidiate feud over that title and AJ would defend that thing to death. Given that creative comes up with a legit couple angles for him. He'd rock the MitB match at WM because he's a huge risk taker. Give me a feud with AJ and Jeff Hardy. It would be epic. AJ Styles is IMO the best all around performer in the business. Aside from Kurt Angle of course.

It has to be AJ Styles. And to say he would never get above midcard status is rediculous. If he debuted, he would do a run-in of sorts against the US or IC Champ at the time. Cost them the match or something. Start an immidiate feud over that title and AJ would defend that thing to death. Given that creative comes up with a legit couple angles for him. He'd rock the MitB match at WM because he's a huge risk taker. Give me a feud with AJ and Jeff Hardy. It would be epic. AJ Styles is IMO the best all around performer in the business. Aside from Kurt Angle of course.

You might have had a point if A) Christian, R-Truth & Chris Harris had received similar pushes after moving to WWE and B) WWE wrestlers were allowed to do whatever they wanted when it comes to matches.

WWE would castrate Styles. He'd likely become a jobber, similar to what happened to the likes of Lance Storm and Mike Awesome. Booker T only got a push because they were desperate.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a gimmick to suit his accent.

Kurt Angle, 75% of the best matches in WWE from 1999-2006 involved Angle in some fashion, he's the best in ring performer since Bret Hart.

I totally agree. He could really add some needed star power to the Smackdown brand. If Undertaker is headed out the door next year, WWE is going to need another veteran over on SD. Not really to replace UT, but just someone to show the new up and coming guys the ropes, etc. Someone who's been on the show before.

There is several superstars I would bring back but I narrowed it down to 3 wrestlers who can still dominate anyone in any brand in WWE and that would be The Rock, Bill Goldberg, Kurt Angle. One Reason why the Rock he is the most entertaining wrestler n promo giver in the entire industry. the Rock can beat pretty much everyone in WWE right now he can't lose to anyone espically since WWE lacks good competition n action. Goldberg because he is unbeatable n i believe could end Undertaker's wrestle mania streak n be believeable that Undertaker would lose n since he never really lost he world title. Kurt Angle because he is hands down the best wrestler in the world and he can make everyone tap out i wanna see Cena tap out n lose a world title while doing it. One more superstar I would consider would be Konnan the orginal slogan of Viva La Raza Konnan was the best in mexico and one of the best wrestlers in the world even in his prime its a shame WWE wasted him as Max Moon he would be a big star too the latin community like Rey n Eddie Cause Konnan is bouty bouty n Rowdy Rowdy

Sara Del Ray... I love this girl, she has the size, speed and attitude that can really send Beth Phoenix packin! I have seen a few matches of hers in ROH and she actually wrestles and dosent just scream around the ring as she whips hair.

Brock Lesnar. Simply, he is fast, strong and very entertaining. He delivered in every match he has had (except with Goldberg, but that was terrible booking not wanting either man to look bad...)

The WWE can use him desperately at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back