I Wanna Rant

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
A) Was at K-Mart the other day when the guy in front of me started a fuzz over a microwave that was on special not being on stock. The clerk offered the guy a rain check to get the special on the microwave ($80 Emerson with grill setting) when available but he just went on a bitchfest about how it's "false advertising". As if a wizard makes the merchandise pop in. To add to it, there was a Dry Law due to it being the Primaries so not much could be done. Seriously, all that over a fucking cheap microwave?

B) People order our $80 cent ice cream cones pretty oftenly. Some moan about it being "too small". It's 3 quarters plus city tax and it's as big as the ones you'd get from those ice cream trucks from the "good ol' days". Other places sell them at over a dollar. Be grateful, cunt.

C) JLo's official name IS JLo. Bitch.

D) People here want Miguel Cotto to beat Floyd Mayweather, but bet against him. Boy, patriotism sure makes you dumb. At least it's a more logical choice.

E) McBites suck. Then again, so does my job.

A) Was at K-Mart the other day when the guy in front of me started a fuzz over a microwave that was on special not being on stock. The clerk offered the guy a rain check to get the special on the microwave ($80 Emerson with grill setting) when available but he just went on a bitchfest about how it's "false advertising". As if a wizard makes the merchandise pop in. To add to it, there was a Dry Law due to it being the Primaries so not much could be done. Seriously, all that over a fucking cheap microwave?

All this over that?

B) People order our $80 cent ice cream cones pretty oftenly. Some moan about it being "too small". It's 3 quarters plus city tax and it's as big as the ones you'd get from those ice cream trucks from the "good ol' days". Other places sell them at over a dollar. Be grateful, cunt.

You complain a lot about people complaining too much. Hmm. I thought it was pretty chill where you live.

C) JLo's official name IS JLo. Bitch.

Puerto Rican Problems.

D) People here want Miguel Cotto to beat Floyd Mayweather, but bet against him. Boy, patriotism sure makes you dumb. At least it's a more logical choice.

Boxing still exists? Noted.

E) McBites suck. Then again, so does my job.

That is the only thing I like at McDonalds.

One of the many joys of working retail.

"I was looking for ___ and I saw you didn't have it out front. Is ___ in the back?"

"Sorry, everything we have is out in the front."

"Are you sure? I've been looking for ___ all day."

Some people just don't understand what "we don't have it" fucking means sometimes.

Wow. You guys have a K-Mart?

And yes, those McBites fucking lick scrotum.

You know what makes shitty fast food chicken strips better?

Cutting them up so that they are mostly batter, and leaving them to get stale in a drawer before serving them. So fucking delicious.

DirtyJosé;3786105 said:
You know what makes shitty fast food chicken strips better?

Cutting them up so that they are mostly batter, and leaving them to get stale in a drawer before serving them. So fucking delicious.

And why the fuck would you do that? And what made you even think of doing that?

Someone smokes too much weed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back