WZCW Presents: Wrestlezone Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
The camera starts off with a shot outside Dodger Statium before moving across and downwards to the carpark outside where stalls, shading and a huge ring has been set-up. Fans litter around ringside, all staring at the camera and remaining silent. Leon Kensworth is standing in the center of the ring.

Kensworth: Welcome everyone to the WrestleZone Weekend!

The crowd goes wild with cheers as the camera zooms out, seeing the mass of fans going crazy.

[YOUTUBE]CGyEd0aKWZE[/YOUTUBE]​

We see a fast-motion camera shot of the fans lining up outside the stadium, showing their excitement before transitioning to multiple shots of fans having fun during the event.

Group of Female fans: Wooooo!!! WrestleZone Weekend!

Multiple short clips of fans doing meet and greets with their favourite superstars like Steamboat Ricky & Gordito, as well as Q&A sessions with Ty Burna. We then see Blade tapping out to a kid who has wrestled him to the mat.

Blade: I give! I give!

Blade smiles and holds up the kids hand before we transition to inside Dodger Stadium where tours are being given, as well as WZCW workers showing how to assemble the ring as being told by Backstage Bob.

Male Fan: I'm really happy that WZCW is taking the time to make this happen.

We switch to a WZCW cosplay competition where multiple different S.H.I.T's are seen with similar acronyms written on their costumes, a couple of Krypto's, a young Jack Cohen, the Crashin Movement until they declare the winner: a Hollywood Jameson.

Jameson cos-player: I'm not even in costume...

We then end on another shot where Everest is standing up with fans surrounding him.

Everest: This is our world.

Everyone: You're just living in it!

Everyone cheers and celebrates with Everest as the video package ends.

1002570_426331567479725_1894320980_n.jpg

We transition to the outside of Dodger Stadium where the ring has been set-up as well as a large standing section covered by guard rails. Fans are packed up to the fence, cheering loudly as they get ready for the main attraction of the event before heading over to Becky Serra and Johnny Klamor who are sitting at a very small commentators booth.

Serra: Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WrestleZone Weekend event! I'm Rebecca Serra and as always, I'm joined alongside my partner, Johnny Klamor.

Klamor: You're lucky I'm even doing this considering the poor condition of how this is set-up. We're sitting on steel chairs instead of the padded, wheelie ones and we're outside in this heat?

Serra: At least we've got a huge cover above us but its not about where we are located, Johnny. We are out amongst the greatest fans of WZCW, up-close and personal!

She turns to the fans behind her and the scream very loudly. Klamor blocks his ears as Becky smiles.

Klamor: As long as I get paid, I guess.

Serra: That's the spirit! And speaking of spirit, we're going to be starting up with a competition that is going to require a lot of spirit. It's the Three Stages of Manliness competition where it is being hosted by none other than Action Saxton, the manliest man of the them all!

1075884_426674784112070_575356570_n.jpg

ROUND ONE

The camera transitions to an earlier part of the day where the fans as well as the commentators are located somewhere else.

[YOUTUBE]3gAbx1HFo0s[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd outside the Dodger Stadium erupts in cheers as Action Saxton struts out onto the entrance ramp to open the show. No stranger to Hollywood, the Blackademy Award winning actor poses for his many fans before making his way towards a taped-off area, hi-fiving fans as he walks towards the area. He is handed a microphone by a ring worker and raises it to his mouth.

Saxton: What’s up L.A.? How ya’ll doin’ tonight!

The crowd cheers to let Saxton know that they’re doing great. As the initial cheer subsides, a “Thank you Saxton!” chant breaks out.

Saxton: Now now, there will be plenty of time for that at Kingdom Come! But tonight, here at WrestleZone Weekend, some of WZCW’s biggest names and hottest up and comer’s participate in matches! We got a triple threat with Blade, Izzy Stone, and Triple X! We got a Scramble Match with 5 WZCW rookies! We have David Whitman and Ricky Runn competing for the final spot in the Kingdom Come War Games match between Strikeforce and the Sacrificial Altar! And of course, for your main event, we have the longest reigning Mayhem Champion of all time, Alex Bowen, going up against the man with the most Mayhem Titles to his name, Matt Tastic!

The crowd roars in approval of this lineup, and Saxton plays up his announcement by waving his arms up to get the audience to continue to cheer.

Saxton: But there is one more contest that you beautiful people will be seeing tonight. As you may have noticed, I’m a little more dressed up than usual.

Sure enough, Action Saxton has added a blazer to his regular ensemble of a headband, sleeveless t-shirt, and karate pants.

Saxton: And the reason for that is because I am not wrestling tonight, but hosting a contest. That’s right suckas, for the first time and last time ever, Action Saxton presents to you: The Action Saxton Three Stages of Manliness Contest!

The audience erupts with manly grunts and cheers.

Saxton: But I can’t have no contest without no competitors! Let’s bring out the competition!

[YOUTUBE]2ORvFjRHvTM[/YOUTUBE]​

Saxton: First is a mad mo’sucka from Beard City, USA. He hits harder than Cassius Clay and loves better than Marvin Gay. He weighs in at a very manly 285 pounds, and 20 of those pounds come from facial hair. I think you know who I’m talking about, give it up for… THE BEARD!

The Beard jogs out as his music plays through the outdoor speakers and waves his arms to the audience whom greet him with a loud cheer, thrusting their hands up in the air with each “BEARD!”

“BEARD! BEARD! BEARD! BEARD!”

Beard slaps a few hands on his way to the ring before meeting up with Saxton and shaking his hand.

[YOUTUBE]5t_e-j05Pb0[/YOUTUBE]​

Saxton: And our second contestant is no stranger to competition as he has county records in pie eating, skeet shooting, and day napping. He weighs in at a very impressive 350 pounds, but ladies, that just means there’s more of him to love. Coming to you from somewhere up a hill, GRIZZLY BOB!

Bob trots out and does a cartwheel much to the delight of the fans! A chant starts up for one of the newest WZCW fan favorites.

“Let’s go Grizzly! *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* Let’s go Grizzly! *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* “

This leads to a dueling chant from Beard supporters.

“Let’s go Grizzly! Let’s go Beard! Let’s go Grizzly! Let’s go Beard!”

Grizzly hi-fives his fair share of hands as he walks through the crowd and enters the taped-off area with the others. He shakes both Saxton’s and Beard’s hand before taking his place to the right of Saxton, with Beard on the tag team champion’s left.

Saxton: Alright gentlemen, I think you know why you’re here: for weeks the two of you have been competing over which one of you is the strongest, the toughest, and the all around manliest. The only way to decide who is truly the manliest, once and for all is with this competition. Do you accept that this contest will decide without a shadow of a doubt that the victor is the most manliest man?

Saxton points the mic to Beard.

Beard: I accept.

Saxton points the mic to Bob.

Bob: I accept too.

Saxton: Then let the games begin!

A group of ring workers quickly scatter, a few of them moving a long table into the area whilst the others are getting a table cloth and some chairs.

Saxton: For the first stage of this contest, we’re going to have an eating contest! Now I know what you’re thinking, “What are we gonna eat? Pies? Hot dogs? Flapjacks?” To which I say, “Hell naw suckas, pies, hot dogs, and flapjacks are for unjive turkeys that think they got something to prove.” No, what I have for you is a much more challenging foe, because not only will you be fighting your stomachs, you’ll be fighting the most stone cold foe of all… BRAIN FREEZE! And with that, I would like to introduce a good friend of mine, the man that will be serving you your frozen feed… THE VANILLA MIDGET!

[YOUTUBE]-0pfP_MD6xA[/YOUTUBE]​

A little person comes through the crowd pushing an ice cream cart and receives a modest cheer from the fans as the move out the way. As he pushes his cart, he stops to give random fans free WZCW Ice Cream Bars. The Vanilla Midget finally gets to the area and parks his cart where he hands Action Saxton two gigantic bowls of ice cream, each with a healthy mountain of whip cream and of course, a cherry on top. Action Saxton places the bowls in front of the competitors and hands them their weapons: spoons.

Action Saxton: You know the rules, boys, first person to finish their ice cream is the winner, and I want to see those bowls clean! Ready? Set… GO!

Bob and Beard immediately start shoving spoonful after spoonful of ice cream into their mouths, quickly cutting their mountainous level of ice cream down to size.

Serra:Welcome everyone to our very special broadcast of the WrestleZone Weekend Show, and we start this show off not with a wrestling contest, but the first part of a Three Stages of Manliness Contest: an ice cream eating competition!

Klamor:I don't know about you Becky, but I’m getting sick to my stomach just watching this.

Serra: You and me both, Johnny. I hope Saxton has a bottle of Tums in his blazer.

The two competitors are still plowing away at their ice cream, but Grizzly Bob is starting to slow down!

Serra: Uh oh, it looks like Bob might be getting intolerant of that lactose!

Klamor: You’d think that this is the only type of race that a big guy like him could win, but I guess he doesn’t even have eating endurance!

Beard seems motivated by Bob’s slowed pace and decides to quicken his own. Beard is well over halfway done with his bowl and has only maybe a few dozen more spoonfuls of ice cream left! Beard’s movement become almost mechanical as he sticks his spoon into the ice cream, moves it into his mouth, swallows, and then goes back to the ice cream. Again and again he does this… until he stops dead in his tracks. Bob continues to slowly eat his ice cream but can’t help and look at The Beard who is still frozen solid.

Klamor: Wha… what happened to Beard? Why isn’t he moving?!

Beard starts to wobble and then fall backwards out of his chair. He rolls around on the ground in pain as he clutches his head.

Beard: ARGH! IT HURTS!

Serra: Oh no! The Beard is clearly suffering from a wicked case of brain freeze! The path to victory is wide open for Bob!

Sure enough, Bob continues to chow down and soon overtakes the Beard. The Beard struggles to get back to his seat, and as he does he grabs his spoon and slowly tries to eat the rest of his ice cream, but he is in too much pain. Bob keeps his steady pace and soon has cleaned his bowl. Saxton calls for the bell and raises his mic.

Saxton: The winner of the first stage of The Action Saxton Three Stages of Manliness Contest is… GRIZZLY BOB!

The Grizzly Bob supporters give a raucous cheer for their man as Beard’s supporters begrudgingly give him a round of applause.

Action Saxton: Bob, do you have anything to say about your stage one victory?

Bob takes a moment to think before he addresses his fans.

Bob: BUURRRRRRP!

Saxton: Well said sucka, well said!

Serra: Well Johnny, it looks like the old adage holds true: slow and steady wins the race!

Klamor: Yeah, but comparing that mammoth Beard to a nimble rabbit isn’t exactly the smoothest analogy.

Serra: Stage one of The Action Saxton Three Stages of Manliness Contest goes to Grizzly Bob! Will he be able to take stage two and secure a victory, or can The Beard push it to round three? Stay tuned to WrestleZone Weekend to find out!

The scene closes with the Vanilla Midget skipping around the taped-off area, tossing WZCW Ice Cream Bars out to the fans as Bob, Beard, and Saxton make their way out through the fans to the next set of activities.

We see The Angel "backstage" in the dressing room where his phone goes off as he ties his boots. He answers it and puts it on speaker phone.

Thrash: Hey Angel, its Thrash. No time to talk, my battery is about to die and I'm running late. Where is the WrestleZone Weekend being held?

At that moment, Backstage Bob walks past and decides to answer for the Angel.

Bob: Staples Center.

Thrash: Than-

The phone conversation cuts out, presumably due to the dead battery. Angel turns to Bob.

Angel: But were at the Dodger Stadium?

Bob looks awkwardly for a moment before running off.

Angel: Dammit Bob!

998424_426674837445398_1588298054_n.jpg

Anderson: The following contest is the WrestleZone Weekend 5-Way Scramble match! The rules are as follows: two competitors will start the match with another competitor entering every two minutes. Once the final competitor enters the match, there will be a five minute time limit until the match ends. The competitor with the most recent pinfall or submission victory will be declared the winner!

Klamor: And earn themselves a prize! You can't forget the mysterious prize for the winner!

[YOUTUBE]dU8yMYXdRZU[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd reacts positively to the entrance of the religious one as he makes his way through the curtain, walking out amongst the fans. There are a few hecklers in the background but Angel merely waves, ignoring their insults.

Anderson: Introducing first, from the paradise of Heaven, weighing in at 180 pounds; The Angel!

Serra: I recently conducted an interview with the Angel and he seemed to act very strange, referring to Armando a few times.

Klamor: During the end of the Angel's first stint in WZCW, Armando Paradyse's mother came in search of her son and believed that it was the Angel. However, when Steven Holmes revealed the identity of the Angel by ripping his mask off, it wasn't Armando Paradyse. So to be honest... I have no idea who the Angel really is and I don't care at this point.

Angel hops into the ring, going down on his knees to look up to the heavens with his arms out-stretched before getting up, preparing for his opponent.

[YOUTUBE]B1Bi1c9LmhU[/YOUTUBE]​

Dustin Hunter slowly walks through the curtain with a hoodie on, not caring about the fans as they boo his entrance. Slowly, he makes his way down to the ring where he stops, turns to the audience and sees his manager Katie entering through the crowd. He helps her over the guard rail as she takes off his hoodie with Dustin smiling in the process.

Anderson: And from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds; "The Nightmare" Dustin Hunter!

Klamor: Having Katie in Dustin's corner will give him the advantage in this match as the other superstars in this contest don't have an official manager. The more, the merrier.

Serra: When the numbers start to pile up though, that advantage will become moot. There aren't many ways one person can distract four opponents and have a sustained effect.

Katie stays at ringside as Hunter rolls into the ring to meet with the Angel. Referee Katie Shepard gets between the two, asks if they are both ready and signals for the bell when they reply "yes."

The two go to tie-up but Hunter decides to deliver the knee instead, pushing the Angel back into the ropes before sending him across the ring with an Irish whip. Hunter attempts a clothesline but the Angel ducks, rebounding off the ropes a second time and managing to perform a quick victory roll... 1... 2... 3! The Angel springs up from the pin and begins jumping for joy as the Angel gets the first pin.

Anderson: As a result of a pinfall, the interim w-

The announcer cuts off as Hunter attacks Angel from behind, beating him down with stomp after stomp, relieving himself of the frustration and embarrassment of being pinned within the first minute of the match as the crowd boos for this assault.

Serra: Surprise victory for the Angel there but Dustin is apparently a sore loser.

Klamor: If you got pinned in a matter of seconds, wouldn't you be angry?

Referee Shepard manages to finally pull back Hunter away from the Angel, who is looking to recover. Katie calls over Hunter and begins discussing strategy as Shepard allows Angel to get to his feet. When he does, referee Shepard calls for the two to meet once more. Hunter quickly bypasses the referee and goes to attack but Angel manages to fend himself off with 2 kicks to the sides of Hunter before attempting one to the head. Hunter ducks and locks his arms around the waist of Hunter, hitting a German suplex on Angel as the count-down timer on the titantron begins counting in reverse from 5...

4... 3... 2... 1...!

[YOUTUBE]wKepg6zw2_k[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers as the music of the Las Vegas native hits the speakers. Hunter takes a look at the Angel who is slowly recovering before focusing on the entrance. The music continues to play but Thrash doesn't seem to come out. Hunter shrugs as the music dies down and turns back to Angel, helping him to his feet to deliver a textbook neckbreaker.

Klamor: Looks like we've got ourselves a no-show.

Serra: That's not like Thrash at all, he's never tardy.

Hunter attempts a pin and all he gets is a two count. Angel looks to crawl away from Dustin but it appears he has other plans. He wraps his arms around the neck of Angel and locks in a sleeper hold, despite Angel's best efforts to escape the hold. Hunter keeps the hold locked in as the Angel slowly begins fading away with referee Shepard in prime position. Eventually, when Angel's arms go limp, she checks his response by slapping the arm a few times before raising it. She lets it go and it falls to the ground, signalling for a successful submission.

Anderson: As a result of a submission, the new interim winner is Dustin Hunter!

The crowd boos as Shepard separates Angel from Hunter once again, who backs off into his own corner and taunts the crowd who boo him even more. The Angel slowly begins recovering as the blood rushes back to his head but he is still unable to compete with the referee making sure Hunter keeps his distance. He leans on the turnbuckles until the time runs down again.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

[YOUTUBE]0307a7K2uY8[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers loudly as the familiar music of another Las Vegas native plays. This time, there is a person who responds to their theme song as Amber Warren explodes from the curtain, holding her hand up high before running down the ramp and jumps onto the apron. Hunter goes to meet Amber at the apron and knock her off but she blocks, countering with a punch that causes Hunter to stumble back. She springboards herself into the ring and hits a flying forearm smash, taking down Hunter. She pops up immediately as Hunter rolls to the corner, getting up quickly as he looks to take refuge. Warren meets Hunter and delivers a flurry of punches with incredible speed, knocking Hunter silly. This leaves an opening for Warren to hit the dragon-whip kick, sending Hunter to the outside. Katie goes to his aid as Warren gets a nice cheer from the fans.

Serra: Amber is on fire coming out of the gates. If she keeps this up, she might take this match.

Klamor: The match isn't over yet and Hunter is still technically in the safest position. All he has to do is prevent another pinfall and he'll be sailing smoothly.

Finally, the Angel has fully recovered and has made his way onto the apron, looking to deliver a springboard attack on the unsuspecting Warren. As she turns around, he dives off and looks for his signature hurricanrana that sends Warren across the ring. The Angel looks to signify the end as he gets to his feet, waiting for Warren to get up. As she does, he looks to go for the Angel Fire but Warren manages to reverse into an inverted DDT. She goes for the pin... 1... 2... break-up by Hunter who quickly rolls to the outside. The crowd boos as he heads up the entrance ramp, telling her that he will be watching. However, his cocky expression is soon lost as the timer starts for the last time.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

[YOUTUBE]aKQTWq6ZbTc[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers as Jimmy Flynn appears from behind the curtain and walks straight up behind Hunter, who slowly turns around to see Flynn in his face. He goes for a punch but he blocks it, throwing a few punches of his own, much to the delight of the crowd. Flynn grabs Hunter by the head and manages to throw him into the ring with the other two competitors. Flynn enters the ring as Amber hits a palm thrust on Angel, knocking him towards the turnbuckles. She hits a pendulum kick in the corner, knocking the Angel down to the canvas whilst Flynn manages to a belly-to-back suplex. Flynn and Amber both call for the end as Flynn stalks Hunter as he slowly gets up whilst Amber prepares to finish the match. Flynn hits Hunter with his Falling Powerslam whilst Amber successfully hits the Double Jump Moonsault (Sin City Express). They both simulatenously go for a pinfall and after a short hesitation, referee Shepard decides to count... 1... 2... 3!

Serra: Wait... who was that for? Flynn or Warren?

Referee Shepard quickly ducks her head outside the ring and tells Anderson the result.

Anderson: As a result of simultaneous pinfalls, the new interim winners are Jimmy Flynn and Amber Warren!

Klamor: How does that work?

Serra: Apparently so... now, unless a new fall occurs, we'll have ourselves dual winners.

Warren and Flynn stare at each other, nodding as they look to settle things between themselves as the other two roll to the outside. The crowd cheers as Warren decides to take the initiative, running off the ropes to attempt a running crossbody but Flynn catches her, throwing her across the ring with a single arm. Flynn gets in position, waiting for Warren to get up. She does and Flynn hits a deep arm drag, holding on with an armbar submission. It doesn't last long though as Warren is able to roll herself out of the submission, get herself to her feet whilst holding Flynn's arm, twist it around and deliver a snapmare. She follows it up with a low dropkick to the back of the head before looking for the pin... 1... 2... power out by Flynn.

Warren pops up and steps back into the corner as Flynn gets to his feet. He looks to go after Warren but Angel gets up and hits a shuffle side kick out of nowhere. Angel charges at Warren and ducks underneath her as she goes to attack, climbing the turnbuckles to hit the Godsend (whisper in the wind). As he gets to his feet, Hunter is up and manages to hit the Dream Crusher on Angel, completely devastating the Angel as he crumples to the canvas. He looks down at the Angel with a smirk but his celebrations don't last long as Flynn gets behind Dustin, grabbing his arms. After a short struggle, Flynn looks to capitalise on a double arm suplex but Warren is at her feet, getting on the apron and nailing a springboard dropkick that takes out both men, causing them to fall through the ropes and down to the floor. As Amber gets to her feet, she checks the clock to see only thirty seconds remaining. She looks down at the competitors and they are all out. She begins to panic until a voice from nowhere can be heard yelling.

???: WAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!

After a couple of seconds, Thrash runs through the curtain in his street clothes, passing the carnage on the outside and sliding into the ring, pleading with the referee to compete in the match as Amber watches on.

Klamor: What is here doing out here? It's a lost cause!

Serra: I told you Thrash doesn't want to miss competing.

Referee Shepard shrugs as Thrash smiles, looking to take his shirt off. However, it gets stuck and Amber takes advantage of this, hitting the Livewire Stretch on Thrash, using the shirt as a tool to lock on the submission with more pressure! The crowd cheers as Thrash has no idea what to do, taken by surprise. With only a few seconds remaining, Thrash taps and referee Shepard calls for the fall. As the last second passes, she rings for the bell.

Anderson: As a result of the final pinfall, here is your winner; Amber Warren!

We see Amber requesting a microphone from a ringside official. She smiles as she holds it to her mouth in the center of the ring.

Amber: Look, I don't know what the prize is, and honestly I am just happy for the win. But I have a request!

The crowd seems highly curious.

Klamor: A request?

Amber: I request that my prize be tag-team related. Because, I am bringing in a partner.

Amber smiles and nods her head.

Amber: And it's going to be someone you all know!

The crowd doesn't know how to react as they become highly intrigued.

The camera cuts to a shot of Chuck Myles walking quickly backstage. As he continues to walk we hear an increase of commotion off-camera. Suddenly, Myles breaks into a jog as the camera follows him. The camera reveals that Team Strikeforce and The Sacrificial Altar are exchanging words of slander as a group of security guards try to keep them apart.

Myles: Hey.

The commotion doesn't stop as we see Mikey pointing at Westhoff and cursing, while we see Mystique just smiling behind his army.

Myles: HEY!

Finally, the noise dies down and the two teams stop rustling.

Myles: Let's get one thing straight, your match is at Kingdom Come V, not in the backstage of WrestleZone Weekend! Now, tonight Whitman and Runn are competing for the man advantage, which means that the victor will give their team a temporary handicap in the War Games match as competitors enter. Something like that is too valuable to be cheated out of. So, anyone not named Runn or Whitman is banned from ringside for that match! Understood?!

The two teams just remain silent as they stair holes through each other. The screen fades to black.

ROUND TWO

We come back from commercial and see Action Saxton standing with The Beard and Grizzly Bob where the trio is standing in a parking lot where they are surrounded by numerous fans, cheering for the second stage to start.

Saxton: So for all you folks at home: right now we are standing exactly 100 yards from the entrance to Dodgers Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Dodgers, and, more importantly, Kingdom Come V! For this challenge, we’re going to make a very special little boy’s dreams come true. This little boy has had to live through numerous hardships, perhaps none more difficult than just waking up every day and realizing he has to be himself. This kid has dreamed all of his life of making it to Kingdom Come, and today, we’re going to make that dream come true. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you… ARMANDO PARADYSE!

[YOUTUBE]aHMs9w63pjw[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd begins simultaneously laughing and cheering as they see Armando walk out, entering the fray. He has a huge smile on his face as he goes to shake the hand of Saxton but he has an Angel mask in his hand. He quickly shoves it down his pants before anyone sees and wipes the sweat of his head.

Paradyse: Hey Saxton! Thanks for inviting me, I’m so excited for this opportunity! So Saboteur’s really okay with me taking his place in the tag team match?

Saxton: Yeah whatever. Anyway, the goal of this competition is to throw Armando as far as you can towards the stadium entrance. Whoever throws him the farthest wins! And you only get one throw, so I don’t want to hear any complaints about how you tripped or your hands slipped. Are you boys ready?

Beard and Bob both nod their heads eagerly as they begin to stretch, preparing themselves to throw the former Mayhem Champion as the crowd chants for both men.

Paradyse: Wait… what’s happening?

Saxton: Nothing, but you might want to put this on. And this. And these.

Saxton hands Armando Paradyse a helmet, a chest protector, and elbow pads, which Armando quickly puts on to a laughing crowd.

Saxton: Alright, Bob, since you won the last contest, you get to decide who goes first.

Grizzly Bob steps up to Saxton, brimming with confidence. "I love you Bob" screams a random woman as Bob smiles back at her, causing her to faint as the audience cheers.

Bob: I’ll go first, Saxton. I’ma show The Beard how it’s done.

Paradyse: I’m not sure this is what I agreed too… whoa!

Armando Paradyse is cut short as Grizzly Bob hoists AP over his right shoulder. Bob uses his left hand to hold AP steady, and places his right hand underneath the human lawn dart’s chest. The crowd watches in anticipation.

Serra: It looks like Grizzly Bob is going to use a shot put technique to throw Armando Paradyse. Johnny, do you think this is the most efficient strategy?

Klamor: I don’t know Becky, but I do know that we’re about to find out if Puerto Ricans can fly!

Bob takes a deep breath and begins to run towards the throw line. He stops just a few inches short and uses all his strength to toss Armando Paradyse into the air. The Puerto Rico native screams as he flies through the air as the crowd takes photos. He gets some good distance too, landing a good distance away from Bob as he raises his hands to the audience who cheer him on. A man with a tape measure chases after Armando, whom seems to be out cold on the ground. The man takes the measurement and radios the result into Action Saxton.

Saxton: I’m getting the official ruling now… 47 yards!

Bob puts his hands on his hips and nods proudly at such an achievement. In the mean time, some medical personnel have peeled Armando Paradyse from the pavement and carried him back to the throw line.

Saxton: Alright Beard, you’re up! Armando, are you ready to go again?

Armando: Mami… eres tu? Lo siento mami!

Saxton: Yeah, he’s fine. Let’s do this thang!

Beard puts some chalk on his hands and picks up Armando Paradyse by the back of his pants and shirt. Beard takes a few steps back before he starts spinning around and around with Armando Paradyse, with the crowd building up cheers.

Serra: Beard seems to be taking a play out of Saxton’s book here as this looks an awful lot like the Fastball Special that Saxton and Saboteur have made famous!

Beard begins to move forward as he spins and releases AP right before he crosses the throw line. Beard’s momentum sends him stumbling forward as the crowd erupts in cheers, but it was well worth it as Armando soars gracefully through the air!

Paradyse: I’m going to make it! I’m finally going to make it to Kingdom Come! My life long dream is about to come…

Paradyse smacks into the ground and slides a few yards before settling.

Serra: There is absolutely no question that The Beard has crushed Grizzly Bob’s score here, but the official measuring still needs to be done. We’re waiting on the results now.

It takes a bit longer for the official to make his way to Armando Paradyse this time, but Saxton has the official measurement soon enough.

Saxton: And with a final distance of 99.9 yards, the winner of the second stage of The Action Saxton Three Stages of Manliness Contest is… THE BEARD! I guess Armando Paradyse is going to have to wait another year to get into Kingdom Come.

The Beard celebrates and the crowd in the parking lot gives him a round of applause. In the distance, Armando Paradyse is being loaded into the back of an ambulance.

Saxton: Beard, you came through in the clutch here after losing the ice cream contest. What was going through your head during your throw?

Beard: I was thinking… I was… I think I’m gonna be sick.

Beard runs off camera and gagging noises can be heard as the crowd yells out in displeasure.

Serra: I guess eating all that ice cream and then doing all that spinning around didn’t do Beard’s stomach any favors.

Klamor: Let’s just hope none of his yak get stuck in his beard. That would be gross.

Serra: The score is tied one to one, and the final stage of The Action Saxton Three Stages of Manliness Contest promises to declare a winner. Will it be Grizzly Bob that takes home the title of Manliest Man, or will Beard complete the come from behind victory? The contestants will prepare for their final contest inside of a specialised ring we have created for them, so stay tuned!

71615_426674867445395_596325647_n.jpg

Ding ding ding!

Anderson: The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is to determine which team gets the advantage heading into the War Games match at Kingdom Come! Upon the orders of General Manager Chuck Myles, both the Sacrificial Altar and Team Strikeforce are banned from ringside!

The crowd gives a nice, possibly ironic, pop as Ricky Runn emerges wearing his sunglasses and a special WrestleZone Weekend red rhinestone jacket. He slaps some hands as he makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, representing Team Strikeforce, "The Second City Daredevil," Ricky Runn!

Serra: The WZCW’s resident King of Swag!

Klamor: Please don’t. Just don’t.

David Whitman emerges onto the entrance ramp with a blank expression on his face. Without acknowledging the crowd or their boos, he makes his way towards the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Phoenix, Arizona, representing the Sacrificial Altar, David Whitman!

David Whitman gets into the ring and stares down Ricky Runn, who seems distracted by the fun crowd.

“Let’s go Ricky! Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap!”

Referee James Aubrey gives both men a quick pat to check for foreign objects and calls for the bell. As the bell rings, Ricky turns around in time to see Whitman rushing towards him. Runn’s reflexes and speed allow him to hit Whitman with a snap Armdrag. Whitman gets up, only to be caught with another quick Armdrag. Whitman rolls out of the ring to regroup as Ricky plays to the crowd.

Serra: Ricky Runn has caught Whitman off guard there!

Klamor: Whitman’s a smart man, he’s just rethinking his strategy.

Whitman slowly gets up onto the apron. He tells the referee to hold Ricky back so he can get back in the ring. As the referee tells Runn to back off, Whitman slowly gets into the ring. As soon as the referee moves, Whitman rushes at Ricky again, this time hitting him with a hard elbow before Ricky can react. Ricky goes down, holding his jaw. Whitman picks him up and whips him off the ropes. As Runn returns, Whitman hits a perfect Missile Dropkick and goes for the first cover of the match.

1…..

Ricky quickly kicks out. Whitman picks him up by the hair and backs him into the corner. After a series of punches, he whips Ricky across the ring. Ricky hits the turnbuckles hard, bouncing off them into a waiting Whitman, who hits German Suplex before going for another pin.

1…

2…

Kick out!

Klamor: Whitman is in complete control, keeping Ricky off balance and neutralizing his high-flying offense!

Whitman sits Ricky up and shoves a knee into his back while pulling back his wrists, stretching his arms. The crowd is trying to will Ricky on, clapping in unison. Ricky begins to nod his head to the rhythm of the crowd before he manages to get to one foot. Whitman tries to wrench back as hard as possible on Ricky’s arms, but Ricky is able to get to his feet. He pulls a wrist free from Whitman’s grip and hits him with an elbow to the head. Ricky turns around and Irish Whips Whitman towards the corner, but Whitman reverses it. As Ricky reaches the turnbuckles, he runs up them, jumps off, and turns in mid-air to hit Whitman with a crossbody! Runn hooks a leg,

1…

2…

Whitman kicks out! The crowd are on their feet for Ricky, who walks to the nearest ropes and Springboards himself off the second, attempting a moonsault, but Whitman gets his knees up! Ricky rolls around on the mat, clutching his ribs. Whiteman slowly gets to his feet before grabbing Ricky and pulling him to his feet. He hits a quick snap Suplex, doing more damage to Ricky’s mid-section.

Serra: Whitman has been able to dominate Ricky Runn for most of this match!

Klamor: It’s all the more impressive when you remember Whiteman is still a rookie!

Whitman stalks a stirring Ricky before backing into the corner. He perches himself on the second rope as Ricky starts to get to his feet. Ricky wobbles for a moment before turning around. Whitman leaps off the second rope for a diving Spear, but Ricky reverses by leaping into the air and hitting Whitman with a hard Enziguiri, causing a smack that makes the crowd groan. Both men are down and the crowd begins the count with the crowd cheering for Ricky to get back into the match. As they both reach their feet, Ricky hits a right hand to a “Yay!” from the crowd. Whitman returns the punch to a “Boo!” from the audience. They exchange punch after punch before Ricky gets the advantage, hitting a series of punches that back Whitman into the ropes. He tries to Irish Whip Whitman across the ring, but it’s reversed. As Ricky returns, Whitman launches him into the air for a Back Body Drop, but Ricky somehow lands on his feet, turns around and hits the Hell Yeah! He hook Whitman’s legs,

1….

2…….

Kick out!

Serra: Ricky is really feeding of the energy of the crowd now!

Ricky picks up Whitman and puts him in the corner against the turnbuckles. He hits a series of chops, Paint Five, to the chest of Whitman, causing red welts. Ricky Snapmares Whitman out of the corner and goes to follow up by running off the ropes and going for a dropkick, but Whitman rolls out of the way and Ricky hits the mat. Whitman quickly gets up and hits a standing Shooting Star Press! He hooks Ricky’s outside leg,

1…

2….

Ricky manages to kick out! Whitman’s eerie calm remains as he slowly gets to his feet and walks to the corner. He climbs up onto the top rope and gets ready for the Final Flight, but Ricky manages to hurl himself at the top rope, causing Whitman to lose his footing and crotch himself. Using the ropes to hold himself up, Ricky slowly gets to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and gives the crowd a quick smirk before hitting a RickyRana on Whitman off the top rope! Ricky gets up to the cheers of the audience and begins to measure up Whitman, who is slowly pulling himself up in the corner. The moment Whitman is on his feet, Ricky slaps on the Half Nelson and goes for the Ricky Runndown, but Whitman elbows his way out of it. He goes behind Ricky, lifts him up and nails The Burning Hammer! He hookes a leg,

1…

2….

3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, David Whitman! The Sacrifical Altar will have the advantage going into the War Games match at Kingdom Come!

Whitman sits up, showing no happiness at his big victory. He gets up and James Aubrey tries to raise his hand, but Whitman pulls away and simply leaves the ring.

Klamor: Ricky's bad luck has affected his team, as the Sacraficial Altar will now have the one man advantage at several points during the War Games match!

Serra: And, as we know, that could be absolutely crucial in determining who wins!

We cut to a shot of Matt Tastic in the stadium with several fans. They all cheer radically as Tastic allows them to touch his shoulder and torso. Tastic has a microphone in his hand as he tries to pull it to his face, but the crowd is cheering wildly. Finally, gets the microphone up to his mouth.

Tastic: I know you are probably watching this Bowen.

The crowd continues to cheer.

Tastic: This is who you turned your back on. Not just me, but the fans! And tonight, I'm going to give them the ending to WrestleZone Weekend that they deserve!

The crowd goes wild as they lift Tastic up and crowd surf him down.

Tastic: WOOOH!

We cut to a three-way shot of Blade, Triple X, and Isabel Stone. Blade is popping his neck, Triple X is rolling his wrists, and Stone is popping her knuckles. The crowd cheers from within the stadium.

Serra: Ladies and gentlemen, we have an exciting Triple Threat in store for all of you tonight. And it is coming up next! Don't go away!

28137_426674790778736_723802623_n.jpg

Anderson: The following three-way match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]eMqsWc8muj8[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds... BLADE!

The crowd roars approvingly as Blade steps onto the stage. Bright red lights flash all around and Blade plays to the crowd on his way to the ring.

[youtube]fEbXnhgYYYs[/youtube]​

Anderson: And introducing his opponent, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 235 pounds... TRIPLE X!

The crowd rise to their feet once more, greeting the straight-edge superstar. Triple X darts down the ramp and slides into the ring, half-staring at Blade and half-staring at the entrance ramp.

[youtube]YVw7eJ0vGfM[/youtube]​

Anderson: And their opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weight 152 pounds... ISABEL STONE!

The crowd's enthusiastic cheers turn to jeers at the sound of Izzy's music. Stone makes her way to the ring with her signature scowl on her face, looking contemptuously at the crowd and her fellow competitors.

Serra: This has contest has quite the big match feel, doesn't it?

Klamor: Clearly, this has World Heavyweight Championship implications, potentially. A bye in the first round of the number one contender's tournament can be the edge that you need to go all the way!

The referee signals for the bell and the match is underway. The three competitors slowly circle each other and throw a few half-hearted jabs, trying to bait their opponents into making a mistake. Triple X finally breaks the monotony and kicks Izzy in the gut, following up with a few clubbing blows to the back and sends her to the mat. The veteran, Blade, steps forward and quickly goes for a roll-up pin on Triple X, who instantly kicks out.

Serra: A smart attempt at an early pin there.

Klamor: Come on, that was never going to work.

Blade and Triple X quickly scramble to their feet and lock up in the center of the ring. X gets the better of the exchange, sending Blade off into the ropes and connecting with a quick dropkick. X turns his attention to Stone, who has slowly risen back to her feet -- he goes for a lock-up, but Izzy breaks the hold and rakes Triple X across the eyes. X reaches up to rub his eyes, but Izzy hits him with a hard elbow into the face and knocks him to the ground. Blade rushes up behind Izzy and quickly slams her to the mat with a German suplex -- he immediately pounces on Stone with a few stomps before the referee pulls him off. Blade moves over to a groggy Triple X and pulls him to his feet, swinging him into the corner -- X springs off the turnbuckle, countering with a whisper in the wind which connects flush on Blade. X covers Blade's shoulders for the pin, but the count is broken up at two by Izzy Stone, who managed to recover in time to land a kick to the back of X's head.

Serra: Good action here in the early going.

Klamor: Still too many early pins for my liking.

Stone drags the heavier X to his feet and sends him off the corner. She connects with a few quick jabs before turning her attention to Blade, who she pushes under the bottom rope, to the outside. Izzy turns back to X and nails him in the gut with a short, hard kick. She backs up a few steps and runs toward X, spearing him in the corner. X slightly doubles over in pain, but he stays on his feet. Izzy backs up again, to the opposite corner this time, and runs forward for another spear -- this time, though, she is met by a kick to the face from X, which stuns her and sends her upright. The straight-edge superstar points to the crowd and then hits Izzy with a crushing enzuigiri, which causes Izzy to sail between the second and third ropes. X looks to both of his opponents outside and realizes he has a chance to connect with a big move -- the small crowd gets to their feet as they begin to anticipate a big move. Blade and Izzy gingerly stand, but WZCW's resident show-stealer flies out of the ring with a running moonsault, which takes all three competitors to the ground.

Serra: A stunning move from Triple X!

Klamor: Stunning? It's stupid! He should have just taken a moment to rest -- instead, he decided to sacrifice his own body! I don't get it.

The three competitors stir -- with X and Blade coming to their feet first. Blade and X exchange strikes for a moment, but a stiff uppercut from Blade knocks X silly, which gives Blade a small window of opportunity to send X back into the ring. The veteran turns his attention to Stone, pulling her up by the head -- he gets into position for another German suplex, but Stone counters with some elbow shots to the head. She immediately capitalizes on this with a slap across the face, which causes Blade to drop to one knee. She follows this up by boxing Blade's ears, which incites an audible grimace from the crowd. Stone slides back into the ring just in time to see X getting to his feet, so she rushes forward with a baseball slide to X's feet, causing him to crash to the ground. Izzy slaps X's head a few times, much to the annoyance of the crowd, and makes sure he's facing down on the canvas. Izzy darts to the top rope and poses on top for a moment, as the boos cascade down upon her, then jumps off with a double elbow drop to X's back. She immediately goes for a follow-up cover.

One...

Two...

Triple X gets a shoulder up!

Serra: Close call there!

Klamor: Izzy's been very impressive!

Izzy barks at the referee and slams her fists onto the canvas. She stands up, but is met with a hard clothesline from Blade, who had been biding his time on the outside. Blade picks Izzy up and gets her up into a standard body slam, but not before pacing over to Triple X, and then slams Izzy down onto Triple X! Blade goes between the second and third ropes to the apron, slowly walking over to the corner -- he plays to the crowd for a moment and ascends the turnbuckles. He stands on the top rope for a moment, getting his bearings, and jumps off for a double frog splash! Blade pulls Izzy off of X and sends her over the top rope, then goes for a pin.

One...

Two...

Thr- NO! Kick-out at two and a half by the ever-resilient Triple X!

Serra: I thought that was it! Props to Triple X for kicking out -- that looked painful!

Klamor: I've seen worse.

Blade, as wily as ever, instantly jumps up and drags Triple X in tow. Blade swings a sharp knee into Triple X's midsection and lifts him into position for a vertical suplex. Blade holds X up for a moment, even taking a few steps around the ring before finally dropping him onto his back. Rather than going for the pin, Blade attacks Triple X's left knee -- already hurt by the baseball slide from Izzy -- with a few stomps. He follows the stomps up with a bridging Indian deathlock, causing X to writhe in pain. Blade maintains the hold -- and the bridge -- while the ref checks on Triple X. X continually swings his hips, hoping to spin out of the hold, but Blade holds firm. Izzy pokes her head into the ring, sensing an opportunity -- she slides under the bottom rope and squares the unknowing Blade up. She jumps into a backflip, landing with both feet crushing down on Blade's exposed stomach, breaking the bridge and the hold. Izzy holds Blade's shoulders to the ground, going for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Serra: I'm sure Triple X is happy the hold was broken, but that looked nasty!

Klamor: Izzy seized the opportunity!

Izzy unleashes her frustration on Blade, raining blows onto him. The referee pulls her off and she runs to the corner, climbing the turnbuckles -- she hops off, going for the Crash Course, but Triple X -- who had rolled into another corner -- pulls Blade out of the way by his leg, causing Izzy to slam to the mat with her head. X crawls over to Izzy for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three!

No!

As the ref's hand was about to count three, he noticed Izzy's leg draped across the bottom rope and broke up the count. A dejected X pulls Izzy to the center of the ring, but is rolled up from behind by Blade.

One...

Two...

Th- Kick out!

Both men quickly jump to their feet, once again exchanging blows. Blade once again measures X for an uppercut, but X ducks to the side -- X senses a chance and goes for the X-Rated, but Blade ducks out of the way and swings X around, surprising Triple X with a DDT. Blade once again bypasses the pin and pulls X to standing position. Blade whips X off into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but X pulls another reversal out of his bag, ducking under the clothesline and connecting with a running forearm to Blade's face off the rebound. X kips up and comes off the ropes again, connecting with a other forearm to Blade's face, who had bounced to his feet almost instantly after the first forearm. Blade stays down this time, so X takes the opportunity to take flight, hitting the X-Press combination -- a standing moonsault, followed by a standing shooting star splash. The thrill-seeker chooses not to go for the cover, instead opting to head for the top rope. The small crowd chants X's name, in appreciation for his effort.

"TRI-PLE X!"

"TRI-PLE X!"

"TRI-PLE X!"

X nods from the top turnbuckle, acknowledging the crowd's chants. He straightens out on the top rope and jumps off for the Firefly. At the last second, Blade rolls out of the way, causing Triple X to come crashing down to the ground. Blade capitalizes, dragging the downed high flier to his feet. Blade gets his underhooks in and finally connects with a finisher, hitting X with the Halo. Blade's right knee goes right into the shoulder of X as they land awkwardly. The crowd gasps at the maneuver. X lies in a crumpled heap in the middle of the ring as he groans in pain and holds his right shoulder. Blade starts running over for the cover, but Izzy tackles him to the canvas and pushes him to the ground outside of the ring. She crawls over to Triple X and goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three!

Anderson: And your winner... Isabel Stone!

Izzy grins in the center of the ring, as the crowd boos heavily. We see the referee checking on X and then throwing up the "injured signal as a couple ringside officials slide into the ring. Stone just smiles as she exits the ring and soaks in the victory.

Serra: Izzy picked the bones and picked up a shocking victory here!

Klamor: She might have just done enough to win the number one contender's tournament -- she earned a crucial bye!

FINAL ROUND

Saxton, Grizzly Bob, and The Beard are all in the bigger than normal ring outside Dodgers statidum, and the crowd is just starting to settle after giving the three a hot welcome back.

Saxton: Well ladies and dudes, we’re back in a winner take all situation. Grizzly Bob took the first Stage of Manliness after an impressive display of ice cream eating ability. The Beard prevented the sweep by proving that he had the superior Armando Paradyse throwing ability. Fortunately for all ya’ll suckas, the beauty of the Three Stages of Manliness Contest is that it can’t end in a tie! The final stage of this competition will unequivocally prove who the most manly man is! Are you suckas ready to see what Action Saxton has in store for you?

The fans cheer raucously in anticipation of Action Saxton’s last surprise. Beard and Grizzly Bob nod eagerly as they too are excited to hear what Saxton has in store.

Saxton: Well fellas, the previous two challenges separated the men from the boys, but this contest will separate the men from the Men with a capital “M!” This is more than a test of physical strength, or even a test of intestinal fortitude. This is a test of who can survive the longest in the face of certain doom. Gentlemen, you are about to enter a staring contest with death: who’s going to blink first?

The crowd grows quiet as they begin to wonder what exactly Saxton has in store. Even Bob and Beard, who were previously exuding eagerness, now have a nervous look on their face.

Saxton: Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce an old friend of mine… HENRY!

The crowd is silent as nobody has any idea whom Saxton is talking about.

Klamor: Who?

Saxton: The Bear!

[YOUTUBE]M_j-5GPu0bI[/YOUTUBE]​

Half the crowd begins to cheer for the incredible surprise Saxton has provided, the other half are too surprised to make a peep. The Beard and Grizzly Bob stand wide-eyed in the ring as they see a 1,000 pound grizzly bear make his way down the make-shift entrance ramp and towards the ring. Both Beard and Bob take a few healthy steps back as Henry the Bear enters the ring, but Action Saxton walks forward to greet his old friend whom puts him in a literal bear hug. Henry puts Saxton down and Saxton completely no sells the massive animal’s hold, further proving ho much of a man he really is.

Saxton: Alright Beard, Bob, here are the rules: Whoever lasts longer in the ring with Henry is the winner. And don’t think you can beat him: Henry is the longest reigning world champion in Canadian Bear Championship Wrestling. All right, so which one of you fellas want to go first?

The Beard and Bob immediately point at each other, prompting the audience to laugh at their caution.

Saxton: Alright, well since The Beard won the last stage of the contest, then I think it’s only fair he gets to pick who gets to go first. Beard?

Saxton tilts the microphone towards Beard whom is quick to answer.

Beard: Bob can go first.

Saxton: Alright, then let’s get the hell out of this ring and get it on!

Saxton casually makes his way down the ring steps as Beard quickly hops over the top rope and jumps to the floor. Grizzly Bob looks panicked for a moment but seems to quickly come to terms with the fact that he is going one on one with a bear. The bell rings, and the fight for survival has begun.

Grizzly Bob is face to face with Henry, neither of them budging an inch. That is, until, Henry rears up on his hind legs and unleashes a ferocious roar, a roar that sends Grizzly Bob stumbling backwards and falling on his butt. Henry falls forward and takes a swipe at Bob, but Bob rolls out of the way. Henry attempts to pounce on his grounded foe, but Bob is able to crawl back just enough so that he is without of Henry’s reach. Bob scampers back to his feet and actually leapfrogs over Henry!

Serra: Bob has only been in there for fifteen seconds, but it looks like he might have the evasiveness to put a pretty good time on the clock!

Klamor: This contest has gone from absurd to insane! There’s a bear in the WZCW ring!

Grizzly Bob is circling Henry now, dodging any swipe attacks Henry throws his way, and as soon as Henry has pointed his snout at Bob, Bob is quick to shuffle away. This strategy seems to serve Bob well, but Bob starts to get cocky. Henry rears up on his feet again, but instead of quickly moving away, Grizzly Bob throws a knife edge chop at the grizzly bear.

A gasp of air can be heard from around the arena. Did that really just happen? Did Grizzly Bob really just chop Henry the Bear? Is he going to get away with this unbelievable act?

The answer is an outstanding no. Henry quickly returns the favor with a windmill chop to Bob’s head. Bob drops like a sack of bricks, but climbs back to his feet. He won’t be standing for long, though, as Henry charges him and sends him tumbling over the top rope… but Grizzly Bob hangs on! He may have gone over the top rope, but he’s managed to land on the ring apron!

Klamor: What are you doing you idiot?! Just drop to the ground! Think about the children!

Serra: You have to admire Grizzly Bob’s determination, but he’s got a bright future ahead of him and he’s risking it all by continuing in this contest!

The clock in the bottom of the screen shows that Grizzly Bob has survived a minute and fifteen seconds. But his stay in the ring is in jeopardy as Henry rams his head into Bob’s gut as the Grizzly One holds onto the bottom rope for dear life. With each headbutt Bob’s face sours. His midsection must be screaming in pain, but Bob is determined to prove the world that he is the manliest man. It seems that he catches a break, however, as Henry begins to backup. Bob is quick to get back to his feet, but he’s still on the apron, leaning over the top rope, struggling to find the strength to get back into the ring. Unfortunately for Bob, he can’t get back into the ring before Henry begins charging at him one more time, his head aimed right at Bob’s chest. Henry is nearly ready to strike when Bob jumps in the air! Henry rockets through the top and middle rope, but his robust rump prevents him from going out! Bob climbs through the top and middle rope and begins to push Henry from behind.

Serra: If Grizzly Bob is able to push Henry the Bear out of the ring it'll take an equally mammoth effort by The Beard to win this match!

Grizzly Bob seems to be making progress as Henry’s legs flail about. Unfortunately for Bob, one of those flailing legs catches Bob in the gut and sends him flying across the ring. Bob is doubled over in pain with one arm draped over the top rope. Henry quickly squeezes back into the ring and turns around. He charges at Bob and connects with a headbutt right under Grizzly’s jaw. This send Grizzly Bob tumbling backwards over the top rope and crashing to the mat.

Serra: A valiant effort by Grizzly Bob as he survived a full two minutes and 7 seconds with a fully grown grizzly bear!

Klamor: What kind of carnival side show is this?! This is preposterous!

Henry turns towards the announce table and sneers at Klamor.

Klamor: And I mean that in a good way! What a show! I can’t wait to see how The Beard does!

Sure enough, Saxton is nudging The Beard towards the ring. Beard is not shying away from the challenge, but he certainly isn’t eager to get in the ring with Henry the Bear. On the other side of the ring, Grizzly Bob is clutching his jaw as he woozily reaches a vertical base.

Klamor: Come on, get in the ring you coward!

Saxton has managed to push Beard up onto the apron, and Beard gingerly climbs into the ring. Henry gives Beard some space in his corner, but as soon as the bell rings, Henry backs Beard into the very corner he started in. Henry has Beard pinned to the turnbuckles with Beard using all his might to push him off. Beard manages to create some space between himself and the bear, but his hands slip off the grizzly’s slick fur, and Henry once again slams his body into Beard. The pressure of the bear’s weight against Beard is smothering the man, and Beard doesn’t seem to be able to escape.

Serra: While being pinned in the corner by a half-ton beast can’t be comfortable, at least Beard is killing some time. He’s been in the ring for thirty seconds now and counting.

Klamor: The time to beat is 2:07, and Beard is almost a quarter-way there.

The clock continues to tick upwards as Beard is struggling to escape the corner. His face is beginning to turn red as breathing becomes more and more laborious with Henry’s weights pressed up against him. He has managed to slip down, but Henry’s stomach is still pressed against Beard’s face. A few more wiggles and Beard has slipped out from under Henry and is quickly crawling away. He doesn’t get far before Henry pounces on Beard’s legs bringing any escape plans Beard had to an abrupt halt.

Klamor: The clock reads 1:03, and Beard is now halfway to tying Bob’s time!

Henry lifts his paws off of Beard’s leg only to put them on Beards shoulders. Beard is trying to push himself up, but the 1000 pounds of Henry the Bear is too much for Beard to lift.

Or is it?

Beard grinds his teeth as he puts his arms square beneath his shoulders. He starts to push up, and a look of ursine shock crosses Henry’s face. The Beard wiggles back and forth and soon enough, the grizzly’s paws slip off. Beard is still trapped underneath the bear, but he’s able to use his legs now, and with his legs The Bearded Wonder is able to use his full strength to buck Henry off of his back!

Both Henry and Beard are on two feet, but it is Beard who has the momentum. He charges at Henry and wraps his arms around the beast, propelling the massive mammal backwards towards the ropes. The duo reaches the ropes and tumble over the top of them, resulting in a massive thud as the bear hits the floor. Beard hooks his arm over the top rope, and lands on the apron. The time on the clock reads 1:46.

Serra: The Beard eliminated Henry the Bear! He’s won the third stage of manliness and the entire contest!

Klamor: No he hasn’t, he only lasted a minute and forty-six seconds! Grizzly Bob wins!

Sure enough, confusion has swept the arena. Action Saxton is consulting with the time keeper, and a couple of WZCW referees. Action Saxton seems to make a short speech before turning around and picking up a mic.

Saxton: Both Grizzly Bob and Beard did an amazing job tonight, and either one could have won this contest. But there can be only one winner of Action Saxton’s Three Stages of Manliness Contest, and after an incredible display of testosterone, it’s only right that I name this man the winner. By a score of two stages to one, the winner of the Three Stages of Manliness Contest is…

THE BEARD!

The Beard jumps up in the air and throws a fist in the air in celebration! Grizzly Bob kicks the ground in frustration and crosses his arms. Action Saxton walks over to the winner and raises The Beard’s hand in the air. The Beard basks in the glory of his victory most manly, but his smile fades as he sees a gloomy Grizzly Bob. After shaking Action Saxton’s hand Beard walks over to his foe and sticks out a hand. Grizzly Bob looks Beard in the eye before grabbing Beard’s hand and raising it in the air. The crowd cheers for the act of sportsmanship as Beard and Bob soak in their WrestleZone Weekend moment.

Serra: Saxton delivered with his Three Stages of Manliness Contest. Both Grizzly Bob and The Beard put on a heck of a show and in the end, the manlier man won.

Klamor: Manly man? He got lucky! I bet I could have tricked that bear out of the ring and taken the whole damn contest!

Henry the Bear suddenly sticks his snarling face right across the announce table so that his nose is touching Klamor’s.

Klamor: I mean, it must have taken near super-human strength to wrestle that very strong, very handsome bear out of the ring!

Serra: Nice save, Johnny. The Beard has now asserted his place as the winner of the Three Stages of Manliness, and we’re rapidly nearing the end of what has been an amazing show. Our main event is next as Alex Bowen and Matt Tastic faceoff in a grudge match years in the making!

We cut backstage where a room is glowing red. A dark figure is sitting in a large wooden chair that appears to be covered in barbed wire. The dark figure himself also appears to have barbed wire strapped around his forehead. In the figure's hand is a familiar scepter. It twirls around as the figure rubs his chin with his other hand.

Bowen: I tried to say no, but you all just kept pulling me back in...

The we get a close up of the figure's mouth.

Bowen: All you animals want is blood. Well, I'll give you blood, but it'll come at a price.

Bowen stops twirling the scepter.

Bowen: Tastic's blood is on all of your hands. Because, oh yes, there will be blood.

Bowen rises from the throne-like structure and removes his crown of barbed-wire. He sets it down on the throne. The camera gets a close up of his face as the red light shines on him.

Bowen: It's time.

The camera fades to black as we cut to one last commercial.

1004792_426324637480418_699095646_n.jpg

We return to the site of WrestleZone Weekend as the camera pans over the ring and ringside area. It is now covered in assorted weaponry - tables, chairs, kendo sticks, and just about everything else you could think of. Backed up next to the entrance ramp is a U-haul that is just being emptied of all weaponry imaginable.

Serra: Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you back to WrestleZone weekend, and we understand that the present cavalcade of weaponry is due to the, erm, generosity of Alex Bowen, who filled up a U-haul after a trip to the Home Depot. Now, we understand that he hoped to have private access to the contents during this contest...

Klamor: Until it was stolen from him by WZCW security!

Serra: Well, it was within their right to confiscate a dangerous vehicle...but fortunately, Chuck Myles decided to redistribute the weapons all over the ringside area - and even, we hear, to a few lucky fans!

Klamor: It's theft! The contents of that truck were valued at over 5,000 dollars!

Serra: Well, I suppose you can take it up with Mr. Myles...

Klamor: Hrm! Yes, I suppose I can!

Selena Anderson steps into the ring alongside referee Dillon Morse as the U-haul is backed away into the backstage area. Anderson waits for the truck to clear before beginning her introductions.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event of WrestleZone Weekend, and it is a Street Fight! There will be no countouts and no disqualifications, but pinfalls MUST take place in the ring!

[YOUTUBE]_alGWFwxSiQ[/YOUTUBE]

The fans get to their feet in eager anticipation of Matt Tastic! As the chords of his entrance music play, however, he is not in evidence and the fans begin to look amongst themselves with confusion...

Serra: We are getting word that there is a situation between Matt Tastic and Alex Bowen in...the parking lot?! We have a camera there now!

The feed cuts to the parking lot surrounding the site of WrestleZone Weekend and indeed, Alex Bowen and Matt Tastic are already going at it! They are both in street clothes and throwing wild haymakers at one another in front of a row of cars. Bowen ducks under a punch from Tastic and tosses him onto the hood of a car! Tastic hits it hard and slides off, grimacing in pain as Bowen keeps up an assault, striking Tastic repeatedly in the head. Bowen and Tastic move toward some scaffolding and loose boxes left over and Bowen wastes no time in smashing Tastic face first into the boxes. Bowen slams Tastic onto a loose wooden pallet, splintering it and drawing a moan of pain from Tastic. Bowen pulls Tastic to his feet and hurls him bodily through an open truck entrance door and the two have made their way into the backstage arena. Tastic staggers through and tries to keep Bowen off of him by tossing assorted loose boxes in his path, hoping to catch a breath. The two turn a corner...and encounter the parked U-haul! Tastic can't get around it fast enough and he turns to face Bowen, but Bowen has an advantage on him and strikes him hard in the head. Bowen gets a devilish grin on his face - and tosses Tastic into the back of the U-haul! Bowen quickly runs to the cab, and someone has left the keys in the ignition! He fires it up and drives it forward, finally bringing these two men into the ringside area!

Klamor: Alex Bowen sure knows how to make an entrance!

Serra: But he's brought with him the most dangerous weapon of all - his own opponent!

Bowen parks the U-haul near the entrance ramp and goes to the back, where Tastic is struggling to regain his feet. Bowen jumps in and a brave cameraman follows the action as Bowen lays into Tastic with clubbing blows before tossing him bodily out of the U-haul. Tastic crashes hard into the ground and tries to stagger to the entrance ramp while Bowen pursues him. Tastic gets to the entrance ramp and Bowen stops to jaw with some fans - and one of them hands him a trash can lid! The first of Bowen's purchases comes into play as Bowen goes after Tastic on the entrance way and smashes him across the head with the trash can lid! Bowen discards the trash can lid and goes after Tastic again. Tastic desperately gets a hand in Bowen's face and connects, sending Bowen staggering away. Tastic finally catches a breath and retreats to a barricade. He breathes deeply and looks at the ground beneath him, and finds a kendo stick! He turns to see Bowen getting to his feet, gets back on the entrance ramp, swings for the fences - but Bowen catches it and blocks it! Bowen wrenches it out of Tastic's hands, and rapidly cracks him across the chest with it, and then breaks it across his head! Tastic collapses in a heap and rolls to the foot of the entrance ramp while Bowen goes to the ring and starts searching underneath the ring. He comes up with a stop sign!

Serra: I've long wondered who fills the underside of the ring with stop signs. Chairs, I get. Tables, I get. But stop signs? When do we ever need a stop sign?

Klamor: It's an ancient wrestling secret! You, uh, you wouldn't get it.

Bowen tosses the stop sign into the ring along with a few chairs drawn from the ringside area. Bowen gets ahold of Tastic once more, pulls him to his feet, and smashes his face into the ring apron. Bowen rolls Tastic into the ring and then turns back to the assembled weaponry, getting a kendo stick before heading after Tastic. Tastic, meanwhile, has desperately latched onto a chair. Bowen raises the kendo stick high above his head, but Tastic gets up with the chair rapidly and jams it into Bowen's gut! Bowen doubles over but furiously lashes out with the kendo stick, catching Tastic in the side and both men go to a knee. Bowen recovers faster and cracks the kendo stick across Tastic's head to send him to the mat. Bowen moves to the corner and rips off the turnbuckle, before turning back to Tastic. He whips Tastic toward the corner, but Tastic pulls up just short. Bowen charges him from behind, but Tastic ducks aside and leaves Bowen to put the brakes on before he hits the exposed turnbuckle. Bowen turns back to face Tastic, who has dropped to his knees, charges him, and Tastic throws a chair in his face! Bowen is stunned and rolls out of the ring dazed. Tastic takes some time to breathe before going after Bowen and picking him up on the outside. He knocks him headfirst into the ringside barricade and then throws a right hook. He connects, but Bowen spits and answers with a quick flurry of jabs. Tastic blocks them and the two start trading punches on the outside, Bowen desperately fighting his way back into it. Bowen gets a brief moment of advantage and grabs Tastic, and whips him over the barricades! Tastic crashes amongst the fans and Bowen steps over the barricade in pursuit.

Serra: Tastic is having a lot of trouble getting a sustained advantage in this match. It seems like Bowen is ready to answer everything he's got.

Klamor: His head is thicker and his blood is hotter! He is the true King of Mayhem!

Tastic is staggering through the crowd, looking for some separation from Bowen, and Bowen is moving after him. They reach the bleachers and the crowd separates around them as they trade blows in the stands before Bowen gets ahold of Tastic and smashes his face into a nearby wall. Bowen grabs hold of Tastic again and marches him to the ringside barricade before tossing him back over it. Bowen follows him and roots around under the ring, finding...a table! He slides it into the ring before going back underneath the ring, coming up with a second table! He sets this one up on the outside before returning to Tastic. He has taken too long to deal with the equipment, however, as Tastic is on his feet and strikes Bowen hard across the face. Bowen staggers back and tries to get some separation from Tastic as Tastic follows him around the ring. Bowen slides into the ring and Tastic follows, tries to whip him into the corner, but Bowen reverses it, pulls Tastic in, turns it into a quick neckbreaker! Bowen grabs ahold of the table in the ring and sets it up in the corner. Bowen turns to Tastic, pulls him up and hoists him onto his shoulder, turning to the table! He wants to throw him through! But Tastic slides off his shoulders and goes for a roll up! He gets one, two, but only two!

Serra: A tense moment there as Tastic nearly shocked everyone!

Klamor: It's going to take a lot more than that to win this contest.

Tastic grabs hold of the stop sign in the ring as Bowen gets to his feet - Tastic turns rapidly and NAILS BOWEN HEADFIRST WITH THE STOP SIGN! Bowen is out and Tastic considers a cover, but slides out of the ring instead, going under the ring and pulling out...a LADDER! He slides it back into the ring as Bowen is on his knees. Tastic furiously goes after him with shot after shot to Bowen's head, and in between the flurry of blows the camera clearly shows that Bowen has been busted open! Tastic breaks off and grabs the ladder, waits for Bowen to get to his feet. Bowen staggers to an unsteady standing position, Tastic charges with the ladder - Bowen drops down and hits a drop toehold! Tastic collapses on top of his own ladder! Bowen quickly positions Bowen, laying him out on top of the ladder. Bowen climbs to the top rope, blood streaming down his face! He points a finger to the sky quickly, FLIES OFF WITH A LEG DROP - BUT TASTIC ROLLS AWAY! BOWEN CRASHES AND BURNS ON THE LADDER! Tastic gets to his feet and sees Bowen laid out, pulls him to his feet and hits a Samoan drop! He goes for the cover, he gets one, two, BUT ONLY TWO! Bowen kicks out and Tastic looks frustrated with the call. He lays into Bowen with punches on the ground, Bowen trying to cover up but too dazed to do much. Tastic goes back to the ladder and points it head first at Bowen, waiting for him to get to his feet. Bowen gets up, Tastic charges - and CONNECTS WITH THE LADDER HEAD ON TO BOWEN! Bowen collapses and Tastic tosses the ladder onto Bowen's chest.

Serra: A stunning reversal of events here as Matt Tastic has taken control after it looked like Alex Bowen might take him down quickly.

Klamor: It all started with that shot from the stop sign. Bowen just hasn't looked right since.

Tastic looks at the top rope briefly but slides out of the ring instead, grabbing ahold of another chair. He slides back into the ring, puts the chair underneath Bowen's head. He grabs a chair from the ring, positions it over Bowen's head, swings hard - but Bowen rolls out of the way! Tastic drops the chair and shakes his hand out as Bowen gets to his feet! The two face each briefly - and Bowen delivers a square kick to Tastic's crotch! The low blow stuns Tastic and Bowen finishes the job with a hard kick to Tastic's head that sends him to the mat. The crowd is letting him hear it but this is anything goes, low blows and all. Bowen pulls Tastic to his feet and tries to drag him to a corner, but Tastic blocks him and they wind up tangled in the ropes. They trade blows and both of them get onto the apron to continue the fight. The camera pans out, and we see them positioned over the table set up on the outside previously! Bowen gets the better of it for a moment, he hooks Tastic, lifts him onto his feet, the crowd gets to their feet - HE NAILS THE END OF DAYS OFF THE APRON THROUGH THE TABLE! Both men are wiped out but Dillon Morse is immediately out to check on Tastic who is totally unresponsive.

Serra: Tastic may be seriously injured after that. I've never seen a more brutal piledriver in my life.

Klamor: Dillon Morse may have to end this match here! Tastic may not be able to continue!

Bowen staggers to one knee and gathers his wits, getting on top of the situation. Morse is still assessing Tastic's condition, but a camera reveals that Tastic's eyes are open and he looks responsive. Bowen hurls Morse aside and rolls Tastic into the ring. He tries to follow but collapses to one knee before he can do so. With a groan of pain he rolls into the ring and covers Tastic, getting one, two, thr - NO! TASTIC HAS A FOOT ON THE ROPES! Bowen is FURIOUS and he is screaming in Morse's face; but the camera clearly shows Tastic's foot on the ropes. Bowen gets into the corner as Tastic crawls in front of the table set up in the opposite corner. Tastic staggers to one knee and Bowen grabs him, pulls him over his head, setting him up for a powerbomb! Tastic desperately writhes out of it, drops down behind Bowen, Bowen turns to face him rapidly but meets a spinning backfist! Bowen collapses onto the table but it holds his weight. Tastic tries to get his bearing, backs up to the opposite corner, charges, LEAPS AND NAILS A LOW DROPKICK THAT SENDS BOWEN THROUGH THE TABLE! Tastic pulls him out of the corner, goes for a cover, gets one, two, BUT ONLY TWO AS BOWEN KICKS OUT! Tastic wastes no time in kicking a chair into the center of the ring, LIFTS UP BOWEN AND HOOKS HIM, DROPS HIM HEAD FIRST ONTO THE CHAIR WITH THE HEADACHE DRIVER! HE COVERS AND GETS ONE, TWO, AND THREE!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, Matt Tastic!

Tastic collapses on top of Bowen for a moment before getting to his knees. He rolls aside as Morse raises his hand briefly before checking on Bowen and calling down the medical staff to examine him further. Tastic gets to the ropes and pulls himself to his feet, blood running down his face as the crowd gets to their feet in appreciation of his efforts. He raises a fist weakly to them as Bowen continues to be examined by the medical staff, trying to staunch the flow of blood from his head.

Serra: Ladies and gentlemen, what a match. I just hope that both of our competitors are okay after an amazing contest.

Klamor: Amazing?! Alex Bowen might never wrestle again after that beating! For that matter, Matt Tastic may not ever either! No one will ever walk away from a match like that without being changed!

Serra: We are all hoping that both of these men are okay after a brutal contest, and we'll keep you posted on any updates on WZCW.com. Our time is out as we close an incredible WrestleZone Weekend as we head into Kingdom Come V, coming soon to pay-per-view! Stay tuned and thank you for watching!

An esteemed list of gentlemen that have had the honor and privilege of presenting writings for this WrestleZone Weekend:

JGlass - Beard vs. Bob, Three Stages of Manliness
Kermit - Segments
Harthan - Tastic vs. Bowen, Street Fight
Crock - Blade vs. Isabel Stone vs. Triple X
Blade - Ricky Runn vs. David Whitman
FalKon - Scramble match

These fine fellows are the highest knights of honor in the realm and shall henceforth be recognized as your betters. Tribute is appropriately paid in green rep and blowjobs. Red rep or otherwise disrespectful remarks will be met with torture of the most unimaginable pain.

Join us for Kingdom Come, coming soon. No later than 2015.

Probably.

Votes & Results within:

Alex Bowen (1) vs. Matt Tastic (5) - (Killjoy exempt from voting)
Blade (1) vs. Triple X vs. Isabel Stone (6)
Grizzly Bob (3) vs. The Beard (4)
David Whitman (5) vs. Ricky Runn (2)
The Angel vs. Amber Warren (7) vs. Thrash vs. Dustin Hunter vs. Jimmy Flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member