• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I might be Jesus or Muhammed

Assuming you're not lying, all uou did was warm it up (cold blooded creature). So, yes, you saved its life, but not through any supernatural means.

/ruiningeverything

That isn't true at all. The Salamander wasn't just mostly dead, it was completely dead. No amount of warmth or science could have brought it back, only one of the several true messiahs could have saved it.

Now write a book that many strangers will live their lives by. Only then will you really be a messiah ;)

If you ever need a disciple just let me know Miko.

I would gladly give up everything to follow you around and worship at your feet

I saved a frog from getting run over by a lawnmower at work once, dove right in front of it to save him. I let one of my co-workers have him thinking he was going to keep him as a pet only to find him skinning him alive and squishing him in a vice grip 20 minutes later. We got rid of the body by throwing at our one-armed supervisor Ernie.

I saved a frog from getting run over by a lawnmower at work once, dove right in front of it to save him. I let one of my co-workers have him thinking he was going to keep him as a pet only to find him skinning him alive and squishing him in a vice grip 20 minutes later. We got rid of the body by throwing at our one-armed supervisor Ernie.

Ironic considering that I once ran over a chipmunk with our lawnmower. I also got a nest of unhatched eggs.

So wait wait wait. A Salamander...came to life, at your touch.

Well, that's all the evidence I need to worship you and your touch.

Now write a book that many strangers will live their lives by. Only then will you really be a messiah ;)

I'd read the book of Miko...

Messiah's move with the times, prepare yourselves for a half hour DVD featurette

If you ever need a disciple just let me know Miko.

I would gladly give up everything to follow you around and worship at your feet

Akward. . .

Барбоса;3870588 said:
"For the Night is dark and full of terrors"

Milenko scares me sometimes as well

You tried your best, and when that fails have some fun.

The book of Miko, Chapter 7, verse 3.

Christ, you're desperate for attention.

Using one of my possible names in vain Harthan? Your list of sins grows longer.

Turns out I have no skills of premonition after all, I was called into work today, and amazingly my boss even apologised, I was shocked, still am. I almost feel bad that everyone now calls him Herod, but I dont because it is better than his other nickname, which is scrotum. No stricken animals needed saving today.

Do not murder your neighbours Ox.

Be excellent to each other.
349-Be-excellent-to-each-other-And-Party-on-dudes-Bill-and-Ted-wisdom-philosophy-quotes-bill-and-ted.jpg

Oh hey, I remember making this thread. Somewhere out there, a little Salamander is plodding about happily, and its all because of me and the powers that have been bestowed upon me by one of the Gods, makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

So I make a joke in the same vein as everyone else in this thread and you single me out?

I don't think he was calling you out, I think he was joking that you're so desperate for attention that you would become an apostle to a maybe profit with a gift for reviving reptiles.

Or are salamanders amphibians?

Either way, you shouldn't be insulted. Well, maybe just a little.

Only went and revived a dead fucking lizard today, the gift haft not forsaken me, nor I the gift!

I like cats more than people.

"I like dogs, good animals, loyal."

Cat's are the shittest animal, "oh hey, lets kill that bird for fun." Then idiots say you can't train them, you kick something enough times for doing something, it knows it shouldn't fucking do it. I, Jesus or Muhammed, have spoken.

Where do you work with all these endangered lizards roaming about. Jurassic whatjumacallit?

This one isn't listed as endangered, common lizard, plus it was in my garden. I avoid work where possible.

I like dogs too, but not more than people.

Cats, big cats, bears, bear variants, the rest of the big five (except buffalo), penguins, weasel-family, people, dogs, hedgehogs, things I forgot, birds, horses, fish, reptiles, insects... magical ponies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back