I finally found a avatar of my own

I think I've been the only one on here that I've seen with the Joe avatar right now. I've had it since his debut in TNA back when he was really a machine and was undefeated and what not. That first bit of his TNA career really made me a fan of his.

You do realize he's holding the TNA World Championship, right? He didn't get that until 2 years after his debut. Not to mention the belt didn't exist until a year and a half after his debut. But, yeah, you pretty much own it. I haven't seen anyone else with it.

If I see a noob with mine, I'm gonna send him a message saying its against the rules. That's not impersating a mod, right. I'm just pointing out an inexistant rule.

It's kind of like being the only person alive to have contracted every STD... you're unique, but only because no-one else wants to have that honour

You do realize he's holding the TNA World Championship, right? He didn't get that until 2 years after his debut. Not to mention the belt didn't exist until a year and a half after his debut. But, yeah, you pretty much own it. I haven't seen anyone else with it.

If I see a noob with mine, I'm gonna send him a message saying its against the rules. That's not impersating a mod, right. I'm just pointing out an inexistant rule.

I realize that, but it was the only half decent Joe Avatar I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back