I finally found a avatar of my own

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
NSL has his bloody Dreamer avatar. Norcal has Hogan with the flag. Becca has HBK. etc. I found a avatar noone else of importance has and I plan on keeping it for awhile. Also Kurt Angle happens to be one of my favorite wrestlers ever. Me and Becca had a debate last year about who was better between HBK and Angle that helped put me on the map. So it fits. Do you have an avatar that fits your or that people on here know you by?

That avatar belongs to the CMCOKE alt... you could always choose from the array of Divatars... no-one uses half of them for some reason.

EDIT: Mine is Mickie James... only exception is Rebecca.

Can I put a lock on mine :p - It's from the stock but Ooder (spelling) really does remind me of me...Chunky, German (okay so i'm only 1/8 German) and obsessed with food.

Plus he's freaking hilarious...

Im the only one with the current John Cena avatar i have right now.
That's because the avatar we have with Cena pinching a loaf is way better than the one you're wearing.

Cenaavi.png

Just for shits and giggles, I think I may try a different avatar for a day or two, see how many people get confused.

I've had full rep since about June, homie. However, is that other guy rockin' the Pumpkins?

Yes he does, got good taste and a good poster he is. The full rep bar was in reference to you saying that people would be confused, since I "thought" you were him.

But considering my history of failing at comedy, I should have known better to attempt to fail again.

Yes he does, got good taste and a good poster he is. The full rep bar was in reference to you saying that people would be confused, since I "thought" you were him.

But considering my history of failing at comedy, I should have known better to attempt to fail again.

Yeah, I caught on to that, after my last post. You shouldn't feel bad. I'm just in a great deal of pain. Fucked my hand up at work, had to get stitches, and the shit they used to numb the area just wore off. To make matters worse, I wasn't able to drink, as it was my beer holding hand. And my flipping off hand.

I'd say I owned the Dude Love avatar, but then Klown_Karnage came along.

If the MegaMan Legends avatar gets added next year, I'm going to own that one.

I'd say I owned the Dude Love avatar, but then Klown_Karnage came along.

If the MegaMan Legends avatar gets added next year, I'm going to own that one.

You mean this one?
2mh8r5c.jpg

Of course you do.:)

I haven't seen anyone with the Metallica logo I have. I hope it stays that way, but I'd really like to use this one I made.
2zps9on.jpg

Oh well. Guess we'll have to wait Doc. Only time will tell if Sly decides to someday upload them.:thumbsup:

Pretty sure it's safe to say I own the Faith avatar.........

You can only "own" it, if you actually use it...

I was going to change mine to the Matt Morgan avi, but then about 50 noobs popped up with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back