• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hopefully, The SD LD won't rip it's pants on 9/3!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Two of hell’s most powerful forces collided when World Heavyweight Champion Kane and his brother The Undertaker mixed words. While The Undertaker said Kane is guilty of a “treacherous betrayal,” The Big Red Monster claimed The Deadman “will never rest in peace.”

Tonight:

The ongoing brotherly battle between World Heavyweight Champion Kane and The Undertaker ended in chaos when The Nexus brutally attacked The Phenom on Raw. What will happen when they come face-to-face on SmackDown?

Find out this and more, on Friday Night SmackDown!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make the move Oct. 1

Mark your calendars. SmackDown is moving to the "Imagine Greater" network this October. Check out the newest video announcing the move of one of the longest-running, weekly episodic shows on television.

[YOUTUBE]lf0FbHH8c8M[/YOUTUBE]​

All I know is that I will be in the same breathing area of Matt Striker for the 10/5 taping of SD. Sitting touching distance from him for that show!! LOL Little does he know his world will be ROCKED...!!! :lmao:

Seeing how it'll be raining nonstop all day, I'll be here for this. All I've got is a bag of weed and plenty of time to kill. Haven't heard much positive about tonight's show though.

Does anyone else besides me think DelRio kinda reminds them of JBL a little bit? The white scarf, the fancy cars he rolls in to the ring with? The 'better than you' proclamations? lol

More CM Punk and Christian, less Kane and Undertaker please.

Can't wait for...well, I don't know.

HEY! I got about a bowl left. Let's split what we have and share 50/50.

Sounds good. Is your username literal, like you have had psychonautical experiences in the dextroverse?

Quickly Ty! There is a third!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back