HONEST thoughts on Becca

Are there tits in this thread yet?

If there is, that could be the reason Shake was put in prison?

From what I gather - the majority of the forum believes she's "decent looking" but not anything great or worth truly caring about. Yet the same majority of people still want to see her tits.

How does this work again?

I mean, maybe I'm different, but I wouldn't care to see a girl's tits that I thought was merely "average".

If there is, that could be the reason Shake was put in prison?

From what I gather - the majority of the forum believes she's "decent looking" but not anything great or worth truly caring about. Yet the same majority of people still want to see her tits.

How does this work again?

I mean, maybe I'm different, but I wouldn't care to see a girl's tits that I thought was merely "average".

Dude, she's 18, she's in good shape, and she has huge juggs...who wouldn't want to see them?

Cute face and nice body from what I've seen. Plus, kudos for her taking the numerous comments in stride.

On another note, from everything I have seen, NorCal is the closest thing to a real life Juggernaut alive today. So I imagine the convo before a date with Becca may go something like this:

GUY: Did you kill the bitch? Did ya?
NORCAL: no but i'm about to kill this bitch I'm about to fuck her in the head...blow her brains out! cause I'm the god damn juggernaut bitch I'ma break her in half! aha...
GUY: NorCal, i got a feeling something wrong wichu.

Cute face and nice body from what I've seen. Plus, kudos for her taking the numerous comments in stride.

On another note, from everything I have seen, NorCal is the closest thing to a real life Juggernaut alive today. So I imagine the convo before a date with Becca may go something like this:

GUY: Did you kill the bitch? Did ya?
NORCAL: no but i'm about to kill this bitch I'm about to fuck her in the head...blow her brains out! cause I'm the god damn juggernaut bitch I'ma break her in half! aha...
GUY: NorCal, i got a feeling something wrong wichu.

129140012427855124.jpg

Seriously. It is.

The real life conversation between Becca and NorCal would seriously.. seriously.. go like this..

Becca: "OMG!" *explodes* (yeah, she'd likely say OMG out loud as well)
NorCal is seen walking off the plane
NorCal: Bec.. Becca? Fuck, it happened again. Women just can't resist it in person.
NorCal is seen reboarding the plane
moments later, a man with Kentucky plates is seen putting an unconscious Becca in the backseat of his car and driving away.

129140012427855124.jpg

Seriously. It is.

The real life conversation between Becca and NorCal would seriously.. seriously.. go like this..

Becca: "OMG!" *explodes* (yeah, she'd likely say OMG out loud as well)
NorCal is seen walking off the plane
NorCal: Bec.. Becca? Fuck, it happened again. Women just can't resist it in person.
NorCal is seen reboarding the plane
moments later, a man with Kentucky plates is seen putting an unconscious Becca in the backseat of his car and driving away.

:lmao: :lmao:

Could I not already be suffering the effects of one and having an additional one? I'm not a scientician like you, Tasty.

To my knowledge, yes. Stalin, I think, suffered a series of strokes. Or was that Lenin? They both had massive strokes, but one of them had a series of them. I think it was Lenin. Stalin was the one found twitching in a pool of his own piss.

To my knowledge, yes. Stalin, I think, suffered a series of strokes. Or was that Lenin? They both had massive strokes, but one of them had a series of them. I think it was Lenin. Stalin was the one found twitching in a pool of his own piss.

God, imagine finding Stalin in a pool of his own piss. That'd be a shit situation to find yourself in.

Some historians theorise that people were sick of his shit and so just left him in bed to die. That's what murdering millions of innocent - and even loyal - people gets you, you Russian prick.

Let's quit being suck ups and say how we feel about her looks.

She's not hot like everyone (including her) seems to think. If she passed me in the streets I wouldn't take a second look.

What about you.

Maybe I am saying this in the wrong thread.

But I think you're an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back