Becca Appreciation Thread

being famous doesnt make you a talented band they are incredibly talnted and being mainstream means shit when it comes to talent

Im assuming theyve hit a million on individual albums I know theyve sold multiple millions of albums total while their albums Frances the Mute and Amputechture reached #4 and #9 on the billboard charts respectively

I have a new appreciation for Becca. She was the first one out of all of you that said they liked my tatoos.

Thank you both :)

I feel like being random.

A few days ago I had to do an assignment for English where I had to describe my hero. I obviously chose Shawn Michaels. I just went on and on, got an A and the teacher had to stop me as I just know way too much lol.

And I really miss Will.

Thank you both :)

I feel like being random.

A few days ago I had to do an assignment for English where I had to describe my hero. I obviously chose Shawn Michaels. I just went on and on, got an A and the teacher had to stop me as I just know way too much lol.

And I really miss Will.

Where that guy disappear to anyways?

I had never heard of the Mars Volta until listening to Easy - Free's rants

FACT

personally, not my style of music

Wanna know whos not shit? The girl this thread is SUPPOSED to be about. Stop changing all the topics, you topic changing guy you!

meh... I dont think i changed the subject. I wouldn't bring up Mars Volta... I dont even remember how it was brought up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back