• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Becca Appreciation Thread

She is easily one of the nicest, coolest people I have ever talked to inside out out outside of the forums, she's is very intelligent, and knows what she's talking about when it comes to wrestling post, unlike some people on this forum, it's always nice to see that there are female wrestling fans out there that actually know the product and don't just like wrestlers cause they're "hot" or some shit, she's very good poster, and I personally would love to see her post more in the wrestling forums, though her barroom post are very nice aswell

Aw thanks Will for starting this, I think you alone will know how much it meant to me. And thanks to everyone who was nice :)
Jake, Portugese football is amazing! So much better than English.
Derf, what you said really made me smile, thank you :)
TP, Thanks :) Cena deserves to be ripped to shreds.
CM Thanks for agreeing with him :lmao:
IC25, Thank you, I loved reading your post. :) I'll try and post in the wrestling section more.
Eternal Dragon, Thanks :) Here's the only place I get compliments so might as well enjoy it hehe.
Iscy, I hate people who spell like that as well. Thanks :)

All the people i like like me so it's okay.

ahh, what about me, lol j/k I like you, you are funny and intelligent, a very good poster

Becca just happens to be one of my favorite posters on here, Ive always enjoyed talking to her since she joined and lately have read alot of her wrestling posts and I have to say they've all been great, cool girl great poster and always fun to talk to the total package more so than Wes

good times

meh Im gonna be Big Daddy Free once my 30 days are up

Im still callin you Wes too or maybe afan21 somethin like that

I miss my n00b name:(

When my gigalo gimmick is done, Wes returns. I'm also returning to wrestling section posting shortly.

Bye Bye Bar Room.

I miss my n00b name:(

When my gigalo gimmick is done, Wes returns. I'm also returning to wrestling section posting shortly.

Bye Bye Bar Room.

meh Ive posted wrestling a little bit lately and you dont have to abandon the bar rooom but Im gonna start posting in more wrestling soon

becca always considers others first, thank you for saying happy birthday even though alot of people dont even know who i am lol

Becca has always been nice, and kind, and has shown pretty good kowledge of wrestling. And she is badass enough to rock a WWE shirt in public. Hells yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back