Becca Appreciation Thread

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, so basically its exactly what the title says it is. Everyone knows how beautiful Rebecca is, but maybe it hasn't been made clear on just how nice, kind, or wonderful she is outside of pictures.

So if anyone has anything kind to say.. that DOESN'T revolve around her photos, or her being hot. (which is fine to add as well) Then please express how much you appreciate Becca, for who she is. Not just what she looks like.

Let her know that she's more than just looks, & I'm asking, please be respectful.

Good poster IMO. Didn't really notice any of her posts outside of here, and the other day stumbled across her ripping Cena to shreds which always means she's a very intelligent wrestling fan. Plus, How can HBK not be considered one of the greatest of all-time? Exactly. She knows her wrestling and could be one of the better posters in the wrestling sections if she posts more.

FACT.

Good poster IMO. Didn't really notice any of her posts outside of here, and the other day stumbled across her ripping Cena to shreds which always means she's a very intelligent wrestling fan. Plus, How can HBK not be considered one of the greatest of all-time? Exactly. She knows her wrestling and could be one of the better posters in the wrestling sections if she posts more.

FACT.

^What he said

FACT.

She ripped Cena to shreds? Am I the ONLY girl on here who does like him? :blink: Weird people! :p

Anyways, Becca's a nice girl from what I've seen. And she handles compliments really well.

Flames Out
Dragon

Although I will admit that it was he posting a pic that got her attention, it was her posting ability that kept her up there in the ranks. I think it's a case of "right place at the right time". Honestly, thats the those two pics she posted there, as well as her sig pic, are the only ones I've ever seen. And the whole time I was playing the Best Man at the e-wedding, she was always there having fun, we were ALL there having a bunch of fun. So people think that just posting pics makes you popular? I said it once yesterday, posting pics don't make you popular, making yourself popular by any means nessisary makes you popular. Jake is popular because he's an admin and he's funny as shit. Luther is popular because he's trying to save the bar room. Mr sam is popular for his love of Kurt Angle and the Mock Drafts. Hell, Coco is popular for being a dumbass. And Becca is popular for being the wife of Will, as well as a really good poster, not just someone that goes with it. So out of respect for Becca, I'm putting my own picture in my sig, and I say we all follow suit. And we'll see how many of us have the same luck Becca has. Because I feel it's not the pic, but the person in it.

She keeps will occupied enough online for me to sneak ideas past him for the E-fed, thats a bonus ...

Back on track though, I don't post much outside of the Efed as I'm very one-track minded, but Becca from what I've seen is a smart poster who not only has a point to get across, she gets it across with intelligent arguments and good grammer - Dear lord you have no idea how much I appriciate the proper spelling and grammer you use Becca, too many people on here feel it's "ok 2 tlk in l33t spk and dat its ok" when it's not ok you R-Tards.

Dammit I went off on a rant. But yes, she's intelligent, well spoken and doesn't like Cena - Full marks my friend, full marks.

Iscy

One of my favorites on the board. Well documented, especially by the green rep she's earned from me. Knows her shit. It's just a shame she's an HBK freak, I can't stand the guy. Someone I wouldn't mind debating just because she's knowledgable and could give me a run for my money.

Example:

Why is Cena the best champion ever? Yes he had some good matches, with the likes of Shawn Michaels and Umaga, but so have many others. Shawn can make a good match out of anyone, and Umaga has a lot of skill for a man his size.

You can't just look at who a man has defeated in determining whether someone is the best champion ever, and John Cena is no where near. I aren't a big fan of him, but I understand why some people said he was a good champion; because he did his job and made money for the WWE. However when it comes to him being the best champion ever, he's nothing. I can't even choose the best champion ever, as you have to look at so many different factors, and nowadays people can't decide what makes a good champion, is it his wrestling skills or his ability to make money?

In my opinion it's the best wrestler, who can keep a crowd entertained. The likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, HHH and many more have done this.

Cena can keep some of the crowd entertained, but from experience of him live, it has seemed a few times he has relied on his opponent to carry the match, then him to obviously get the win.

See? Strong poster, gives awesome reasons, doesn't come off stand-offish. Very elaborate posts. Need more proof? From the Greatest Tag Team thread:

The Rockers. They transformed the tag team part of wrestling. Up until this moment a tag team match was basically a singles match with 4 people. Shawn and Marty made tag team wrestling about team work.

But as to who did the most as a proper team, I'd say the Dudley Boyz. They had some great matches and worked so well together. They were original, and the TLC matches were legendary. The only thing I dislike is that they are no longer around today. They shouldn't have gone on singles matches, some people are just better as a team.

I rest my case. Thank you, Becca, for being appreciatable.

-IC25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back