• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HONEST thoughts on Becca

"I though maybe we could have a candle lit dinner, which I'd prepare. Beforehand, I'd have covered the bed in rose petals - where I would gently make love to you. Alternatively, I'd squeeze your tits while you gave me head."

"I though maybe we could have a candle lit dinner, which I'd prepare. Beforehand, I'd have covered the bed in rose petals - where I would gently make love to you. Alternatively, I'd squeeze your tits while you gave me head."

When you walk in the door, im going to grab you by your hair, pull you towards me...we will then take each others clothes off very quickly, you will suck my dick like you are trying to extract the cure for cancer out of it, and then im going to fuck you without regard, in various positions, some of them resembling a dog. With death metal playing the background.

there ya go. Romaaaaaance.

Never really understood everyone's obsession with her, she seems like a pretty average girl to me, at times she comes off as a bit ****e-ish, but I'm guessing that has more to do with the fact that the vast majority of the forum seems to want to fuck her, and she never seems put off by it

When you walk in the door, im going to grab you by your hair, pull you towards me...we will then take each others clothes off very quickly, you will suck my dick like you are trying to extract the cure for cancer out of it, and then im going to fuck you without regard, in various positions, some of them resembling a dog. With death metal playing the background.

there ya go. Romaaaaaance.

:eek2:

*dies*

I'll give it five minutes before Norcal runs out of the bedroom covering his face in shame while Shawn Michaels walks up to him and says, "I'll show her some Sweet Chin Music."

I mean, if I did that, all I'd get would be "Someone! Help! Call the police! This guy keeps saying he's got the cure for cancer in his dick!"

For the record, I would also partake in sexual relations with Becca. However, to contrast myself to NorCal, it would be hugely built up and ultimately disappointing.

Now all we need to assure is that nobody links the picture to Shawn's playgirl cover shoot, Becca would be forever gone then.

I don't think she's uber pretty. She's not bad looking, but not something I'd write home about but anytime I've talked with her I've liked her. Nice and all for us not being friends, saw her on IC's FB the other day I do believe. I think it mighta been something he said about Gary Colman or maybe the old man heart attack story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back