HONEST thoughts on Becca

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Let's quit being suck ups and say how we feel about her looks.

She's not hot like everyone (including her) seems to think. If she passed me in the streets I wouldn't take a second look.

What about you.

Not my type. She's a nice person though, most of the time. Sometimes she annoys me. But I get annoyed easily so it's not like that's a big thing.

I'm really just indifferent to her.

She's a dime compared to the skeezers I be fuckin with. I don't think she's a Goddess, but she's attractive. At least a 8 on the pokeability scale. Quit hatin.

The Will thing ruins it for me. Not that I know for sure what happened there. In fact, there might not even be a Will thing.

But my active imagination says differently.

I also predict there'll be a D-Man thing in the next six months.

She's a 7.5 on my scale. Great set of boobs, British accent, seems passionate about certain things. And something tells me she'd be a wildcat in the hay. But she's not drop dead, OMG LULZ ROFLCOPTER gorgeous. She's pretty.

Amiable, opinionated, engaging, young, passionate, sympathetic yet stubborn, likes attention, cute face, curves in the right place. Seems fine to me. Would say 'yes' if offered the invitation. Possibly difficult to sustain a meaning friendship beyond pleasantries as I don't think I've much in common or share similar interests.

Accent hijinks aside, she's obviously an intelligent and fun person, and I think she's got more attractive over the time I've been here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back