Hi Nick. WZ Admin Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... that is strange. Chris wanna give us some sort of explanation? If it's the same IP I do believe that more then one account is a banning, but I can't say so I not a mod or admin. So... Does Eugene like visit your house and log onto WZ or something?

Wow - never did I think someone would question a wrestling personality coming into the forums, investing his time and energy into answering your questions, and doing it for very little.

That being said, I understand (a little) why fans would want to make sure that a wrestler is legit. However, do you not think I could get into a TON of trouble if I was pretending to be Nick Dinsmore? And if I were going to do it...why not a Bret Hart? Or the Rock?

To clear it up though - Nick was having a ton of trouble signing up an account in the forums to do this. I figured I could sign up for him and he could simply log in, but it didn't work because it said his IP was being banned. Nick has AOL - I'm assuming that's where the problem was.

He finally got it to work by using his Internet Explorer browser and can come on here as he wishes. However, he also posts columns for the site and those he sends to me so I can review and edit any grammatical errors and then post on the site.

That's it. Expect more wrestling personalities to be writing columns and posting in the forums soon - just try not to question it please.

Thanks,

Chris

I for one am happy that this is cleared up. I really was hoping that it was Nick Dinsmore and not somebody pretending to be him. Since it is cleared up by Chris Cash & Johnny, I believe he is real and will continue to post questions and read his replies.

Luther!!!!!!!! YEa, can we have the King of the Smackdown Kingdom!! The King of the Raw Nation...the King of the Extreme Land...and the Chumpions of all Champions!!!

I would like for Santino Marella to join wrestlezone. Obviously he is a current superstar which would make it more revelant. I would love for Santino to know who jback is!!!!!!

Santino>Eugene & KK combined

Wow - never did I think someone would question a wrestling personality coming into the forums, investing his time and energy into answering your questions, and doing it for very little.

In all honesty, I'm sure a lot of us never thought an actual "wrestling personality" would come post here either. We only questioned it because we had good reason to. The I.P.'s were the same. Normally, without an odd or rare occurance, (such as this) that means its the same guy with double accounts.

And finally, no offense Mr. Cash, but to me personally anyways, you haven't exactly been truthful & up-front with what you say you're going to do anyway.. this had nothing to do with Eugene, his time, or dedication to coming here.. this was all on you, & whether this was fake or not. Thanks for the explaination. At least it solves one issue.

That being said, I understand (a little) why fans would want to make sure that a wrestler is legit. However, do you not think I could get into a TON of trouble if I was pretending to be Nick Dinsmore? And if I were going to do it...why not a Bret Hart? Or the Rock?

Because while I'm not sure what you think of most of us, I'm pretty sure you don't take us for complete idiots. Next to noone would literally believe you actually signed a top name like Bret Hart, or The Rock to come here.. & it would almost (I would assume, anyways) take a live video feed, with either of them stating publicly the name of this site.. for us to believe they've even heard of this place.

By all means, no offense to Mr. Dinsmore, but he's not exactly a huge name in the business. While he's exciting to ask questions to, noone ever thought he wouldn't come here.. especially if he was no longer with the W.W.E. - afterall, I'd assume WZ is paying him.. & right now, he's out of work, so yeah.

To clear it up though - Nick was having a ton of trouble signing up an account in the forums to do this. I figured I could sign up for him and he could simply log in, but it didn't work because it said his IP was being banned. Nick has AOL - I'm assuming that's where the problem was.

He finally got it to work by using his Internet Explorer browser and can come on here as he wishes. However, he also posts columns for the site and those he sends to me so I can review and edit any grammatical errors and then post on the site.

That's it. Expect more wrestling personalities to be writing columns and posting in the forums soon - just try not to question it please.

Thanks,

Chris

See, that's just the point. It's the responsibility of the mod staff on here to question thinks and to make sure that this board runs smoothly. When an Admin of all people sees a red flag like the situation above, it is a reason to question things.

I don't have a problem with you, but you seem to be walking around with a puffed chest on here, and have this Superiority thing that you are dying to let everyone know. No disrespect meant, but honestly, you have done nothing as far as posting on these forums to earn that.

See, that's just the point. It's the responsibility of the mod staff on here to question thinks and to make sure that this board runs smoothly. When an Admin of all people sees a red flag like the situation above, it is a reason to question things.

I don't have a problem with you, but you seem to be walking around with a puffed chest on here, and have this Superiority thing that you are dying to let everyone know. No disrespect meant, but honestly, you have done nothing as far as posting on these forums to earn that.

See, I think he actually believes that people are genuinely appreciating these wrestling personalities. As if we're impressed because Kevin Kelly or Nick Dinsmore are here, getting paid to post.

I do wish to point this one thing out. If it had been ANYONE else, and they had given that same reply as to why there were two accounts from 1 IP address, even if it was an accurate story, do you really think that other person would still be here? I know I don't, even if it was a valid story.

I don't have a problem with Mr. Cash or Dinsmore, and could not care less if they post here. But, like you said, it seems as if he's coming off a little arrogant, at least to me.

Didn't find this out until now, but I was playing EWR (wrestling game) and a dude named Chris Cash is listed as a free agent. I'm guessing you know these wrestlers personally from wrestling in CZW or whatever promotion you used to work for? That's the only reason I wasn't suspicious of Nick Dinsmore or Kevin Kelly being legit.

Thanks,

Chris

Lol thanks for clearing that up.

I would check more before opening my mouth. Then again I don't care if people on here think I'm an idiot.

This is pretty much my fault here. I knew all about this and didn't mention anything mainly because I never thought it was going to come up at all.

And Chris try not to be annoyed or hurt or anything, the staff's job here is to be suspicious of everything that goes on. If you knew the history of this board you would know they have very good reason to be the way they are (or we are). We have to deal with so much crap and such that its hard not to think that someone is messing around with us. The only thing that stopped me from actually thinking that Nick wasn't here is that it was actually announced on the WZ Website.

It's not a problem and I'm not annoyed by it. As far as my attitude - I'm sorry if I have come off as arrogant. I am not trying to be that way,but whether or not you are fans of Kevin Kelly and Nick Dinsmore, know who they are, or care whether they are here or not, they are taking the time to do this. Simply treat them with respect and all will be good.

Thus far, everyone has and I appreciate that. There will be some more coming in soon and I hope you guys enjoy this. There's not a ton of places you can interact personally with some of these guys and we're trying to bring that to you here at the WZ Forums.

Thanks again and hopefully, everything is cleared up now regarding the IP addresses.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back