Ring Ka King: Paging Dr. Nick!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Nicholas Dinsmore, A.K.A. Nick Dinsmore, A.K.A. Eugene is a wrestling doctor in RKK. Now despite having Dr. Stevie's theme with the paging line changed, he seems nothing like the sociopathic "therapist" from TNA and more like some sort of joke character. Dressed as though he was ready to operate and already covered up with mouth cover and hairnet, it's a pretty unique for a wrestler. Though he didn't do much, he seems to be some sort of heel.

I don't seem all that attracted to it though, as he acts very over the top and his Eugene days instantly spring to mind. I know he's most likely a joke character to get the younger guys over, but that doesn't mean there's room to criticize.

I wish he would have stuck with the Mental Character because that's all i seen when i watch him.

This gimmick has been done, but not over done. Lets see where it goes.

He actually interested me. If the syringe and needle are only for carrying around though I am substantially less interested. A deranged doctor going around injecting people at his whim could be entertaining. He looked a little out of shape in the ring though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back