Eugene/Nick Dinsmore

With Eugene they do have possibley the greatest character change ever though. Imagine him thrown in with a face in a main event tag match, then to turn on the face and do a worked shoot on him being made to act "special" all these years, then turning somewhat bad ass. It will also have a hell of a lot of credability, something WWE is kinda lacking.

He must be in line for something, WWE doesnt ask its wrestlers to shave their heads for nothing in return and he has paid off his debt from his painkiller problem long ago...

I think the best thing to do, would be to have Vince McMahon after Backlash and losing to Lashley, be pissed off and threaten to fire the first person he sees.

In comes Eugene. He has Eugene fight Khali or something, and get squashed. Get demolished. Beaten down with whatever is around the ring at the time, all bloodied up, you know, a real bad beat down.

Then, Vince publicly fires him. They announce it on WWE.com and everything. They show him crying after break as he recieves medical attention, then just leaves the arena, still dripping blood, seemingly walking away from the WWE forever.

Then, in a few months, they bring in Nick Dinsmore. They hardly ever said Eugene's last name, but the few times they did it was Dinsmore. Most fans won't remember that, so they call him by his name. He comes in with a clean haircut, no beard, and real cocky attitude. A solid heel with solid in ring ability. Let him work the mic a lot, and give him a chance to get over. Have him start with smaller fueds with guys like Ric Flair or Carlito, or one of the Hardys. Then, move him up as something bigger, have him fued with Trips or HBK. Then eventually, into the title picture.

I think he can get over if given a gimmick that isn't ridiculous and is believable. The reason Eugene hasn't won any singles titles is because it isn't believable at all.

Eugene to me is pathetic, well with the existing character he has. You can tell this guy can wrestle and he isnt too bad on the mic either so what do they do? Give him a piece of rubbish character like he has!!.

I have nothing against people with a disability but having someone who actually has talent doing it is just a sham. They should just scrap his current character, turn him heel and we could have a cracking prospect on our hands.

To be honest, the only thing that Vince McMahon is doing with the Eugene character is insulting your I'm sure that at first, Vince saw it as a pet project that brought back the days of George "The Animal" Steele and several others from the past throw back era. I mean it was even special to see him teaming with his sopposed heroes like Hacksaw and others. But the problem now is that this charcter and gimmick isn't getting over anymore and even barely gets over on Heat. They took a perfectly good wrestler and made him into an overglorified jobber. Man, I bet that as Nick Dimsmore looks back on this, and thinks of all the hard work that he put in in OVW for this slap in the face he yearns for the days when he was wrestling on WCW Saturday Night. And that just is oh so sad.

They should pull a Foley with him and give him 3 other characters. He could play the Eugene character, which is the "special" needs character, Nick Dinsmore, which would be the pure fighter, and Eugene Dinsmore, which would be a midget wrestler character. THen he could to the Royal Rumble angle where he comes out 3 times and wins as Eugene and goes on to challenge for the ECW belt and then ends up having to defend his belt against one of his other alter egos.

Yeah, he's pretty much stuck in a rut with Eugene. The only quick solution would be to put him under a mask.

Eugenes gimmick is getting old...they could pull something like they did awhile back with goldust when he got electricuted and he stuttered and all that nonsense..reverse with eugene he will become normal after recieving some form of extreme punishment...question is if the writers would like to pay attention to his character or not

APRIL07010.jpg

APRIL07011.jpg

i think hes staying with the eugene thing.

Eugene..... It was okay when bishoff was the g.m. but now its incredibly stupid

One idea for Dinsmore, which won't make him a main eventer but will be good for a comic relief character, is to do some sort of angle that turns him the complete opposite after blunt force trauma to the head. Like, say Eugene gets a bad chair shot to the head, etc. and it actually turns him super intelligent. Like Albert Einstein intelligent. And perhaps if he gets hit over the head again, he goes back to his mentally ******ed self. He could bounce between the alternate egos, almost like the Mick Foley thing somebody else pointed out.

This, of course, wouldn't put him in the main event level or anything, but at least make him more interesting than just being a Heat jobber.

His new tights look somewhat Cool. I like them. I don't like the Gimmick, but if he has to keep the gimmick then I would say that they are going in the right direction with the Tights. But as I said I don't like the Gimmick. If they do what they are planning on doing, of going more mainstream, the 3ugene type Eugene will be toned down a bit, because they will get in so much shit for portraying mentally Handicapped people in a negative light, even though they try to portray him as a Wrestling Savant. I don't mind that idea of him being considered that way, but they don't have to have him act like a child.

i think the whole Eugene gimmick is gettin' very old very fast...

Like someone said before me,you cannot just turn a mentally challenged person by hittin' him on the head... no matter how hard you hit him...

I think it would be nice if he came out as Nick and have him go nuts on McMahon for pushing him into this character, let him make his apologies to the fans, tellin' them it wassn't his idea, and that he to, was sick of makin' fun of mentally challenged people.....
Then when HHH comes back, make him the 3rd member of degeneration X, and all three could go after Vince....
Thus slowly gettin' Nick the place on the roster that he deserves......
But this is all my humble opinion...

a friend and I actually met Nick at a steak and shake after a show in NC, he talked to us about road life and he said he wasnt allowed to say much about his gimmick. He's a rather smart guy and he could be doing so much better. I think eventually he will break out of this bullshit gimmick and become at least the US champ

i like the idea put up by jvdb431 have just put it all out on the table admit fault make him do it so the fans simpathize with him so we don't justt hink of him as Eugene everytime we see him, but rather put him with a stable that someone stated in another thread they stated Carlito, Masters, with Dykstra and Nitro. I think thsi would be a good team but i would replace Masters with Nick have him go for the IC belt in a Long fued with the IC champ at the time. hopefully all will be forgotten with the whole Eugene gimick and thus a new solid Mid/possible main eventer someday is born.

Eugene needs to turn heel and change his gimmick. He needs to switch shows because RAW is not the show for him. A feud with a face like CM Punk would do him some good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back