Hi Nick. WZ Admin Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Mr. Dinsmore, if that is who you really are, we're actually very interested in this question. Please ignore the dumbass below me and reply.

* VOW_ChrisCash 70.178.40.69

Registration IP Addresses

* cchisum 70.178.40.69
* NickDinsmore 70.178.40.69

This confuses me.

Well at least Kevin Kelly is legit so far, but this Dinsmore thing is ridiculous, and I think Mr. Cash owes an explanation to the posters of this forum, pronto.

I thought it was a little odd that under the columns Chris Cash posted the columns for Nick. Explanation.

All the Humanity, How dare someone trick us. :(. I agree with Shockmaster, we need or should get an explanation.

This is another prime example that you can only take things with a grain of salt on the Internet. Then again, for all we know Nick Dinsmore and Chris Cash could be living together, maybe even a domestic partnership?

I was thinking there is a possiblity of Nick sending Chris answers/colums/etc via computer and or telephone. Who knows. Still a little fishy.

Part of the Wrestlezone website staff. He brought us Kevin Kelly and Nick Dinsmore to the forums.

I knew he brought in these too
I thought I had heard his name before that though

I was thinking there is a possiblity of Nick sending Chris answers/colums/etc via computer and or telephone. Who knows. Still a little fishy.

While this could be an open possibility.. its ways too much work, & far easier for someone to simply log in themselves, & look at this section, then reply.

I realize Eugene the character was mentally challenged, but I'm more than sure Nick Dinsmore, the human being isn't. At least I don't believe.

And while I'm not here to lynch (no pun intended, Brother) just yet.. I think Mr. Chris Cash owes everyone a very detailed understanding on why their computer I.P.'s match up. Also, I think if an answer isn't given within the next two days (give him until Tuesday) that both of their names should be banned.. as Chris Cash is ON these forums more often than not.

One last, interesting fact. Chris Cash was last online Oct. 19th, around 8something P.M. -- Jake made this question, Oct. 19th, at 1something in the A.M. -- So therefore, Chris Cash has likely seen this question.. & he's ducking it??

Not trying to stir things more so, but I think this should be answered, as its becoming quite an issue.

Look, I'm ******ed a little bit (I was born backwards) but I just don't understand why someone would pose as someone else, no offense to all the posters here but the IWC isn't the first place I would go to judge my popularity

however, there have been some very strong points put before us here....I guess an answer to the question would be nice

My guess is that Dinsmore may have actually been on these forums to begin with when this thing first started. There are rumors circulating that he was signed back to train in OVW.

If this is true, Dinsmore probably left here giving no one an explanation. So instead of just telling everyone the truth, they kept up the charade to try and get web traffic for advertisement. So this is where the posing comes in.

Agaiin, just a theory.

Chris Cash had better give us an explanation or his ass needs to be banned.

Jonny B said:
I absolutely cracked up when I saw the thread in the Eugene Forum, because I know exactly why there is a connection between the two. I was going to not say anything and let Chris explain it himself, but why the hell not. In the Admin CP we have a list of Banned IP's as many people probably know we have ALOT of banned IP's and some people who wont even know each other (AOL Users for example) will use the same IP's. As it turned out Eugene's IP had previously been banned so Chris registered his account for him while I tried to find the IP that needed to be unbanned.

And thus seemingly ends speculations that were brewing. Well, hopefully, at least until Cash can confirm what Jonny discovered. Why Nick Dinsmore's IP was blocked previously, I don't know...But still, I don't know whether apologies are in order, as no one went overboard, but hopefully this whole matter has been diffused a little.

By the way, that was taken from the 'Ask Jonny' thread in the Wine Bar.

wow....i am astonished...what other mystery am i going to have to find out next?

wtf....why have u been posting posts that i dont understand jake ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back