Hey KB When Do i Get Out Of This Place?

patrick-mcgoohan-as-number-6.jpg

I am a not a number...I'm a free man!

Maybe you should start a blog about it & then try posting editorial critiques about the main page writers. Its really the only way to get noticed around here & let people know you mean serious business. Try mashing insults together for fun & see what sticks.

Maybe you should start a blog about it & then try posting editorial critiques about the main page writers. Its really the only way to get noticed around here & let people know you mean serious business. Try mashing insults together for fun & see what sticks.

So, in true gutter shit douche pig fashion, you are even going to make this guy's plea to get out of here into a thread about me? Get your shit together and stop obsessing over me, bitch tits. It really is making you look like a sick little fuck stain. You're like a pen cap on a retractable pen....

You grow up.

This from pussy power ranger with the biggest case of lil bitch complex likely ever documented. That is pretty funny. Quit being such a pussy power ranger for Plagirino and bitch tits Madden and maybe, but not likely, people would take you seriously. Until then, keep locking threads about wrestling and leaving shit that makes you feel good about your pathetic fuck stain life open for people to post.

This from pussy power ranger with the biggest case of lil bitch complex likely ever documented. That is pretty funny. Quit being such a pussy power ranger for Plagirino and bitch tits Madden and maybe, but not likely, people would take you seriously. Until then, keep locking threads about wrestling and leaving shit that makes you feel good about your pathetic fuck stain life open for people to post.

Bye you whiny little pest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back