• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

I think this place was a good idea to have on the site, but I don't find it a pratical idea to be quite honest. It's extremely difficult for me to participate in discussion when there really isn't. You could argue with "Well make threads" but when I try to make good topics they get spammed with "Trade ciggz 4 buttt sexxx?"

Maybe you aren't making good topics/threads then? I mean, all I saw at a quick glance were a pair of graphics threads.

I think this place was a good idea to have on the site, but I don't find it a pratical idea to be quite honest. It's extremely difficult for me to participate in discussion when there really isn't. You could argue with "Well make threads" but when I try to make good topics they get spammed with "Trade ciggz 4 buttt sexxx?"

Yeah, it's true, there will be people who spam your threads. But look at Macca, in his thread before his release, even when people came in and talked shit, he kept going, making well written posts. Showing that he was indeed ready for release. I have not seen too much of your shit, so I can't comment. I'm trolling this other fuckers threads, because he is a moron who shows no signs of wanting release. I'm going to show you the kinda thing Macca did to get out of here.
Figured I'd make a thread similar to Doc's Office and D-Man's Train in order to more successfully convey my thoughts without having to make several threads.

Let's start off with my thoughts while watching SmackDown (with no spoilers for all you little girls out there) :

- Alberto Del Rio, as with many others on here, has impressed me greatly over the past few weeks. I don't see how anybody could have thought a guy like Alex Riley could be considered "the total package", but I definately see the wrestler formerly known as Dos Caras Jr. fitting that description. The guy's got the good looks, the size, the charisma, and the techinical tools (A-Ri missed out on this one). Rey should be commended for putting Del Reeeeee-io over on his very first match, giving him the Carlito-push. Say what you wll about Colon, but winning the U.S strap off Cena kept him white-hot for over a year after that. If Del Rio can keep a good name for himself backstage, I'd say he should be a major contender for a world title at some point next year. And for all those that say he's the Mexican JBL, I say you're right, with but one exception: He has the ring skills and youth to become and remain a long-term main event, unlike JBL.

- I know it's been said again and again, but Christian needs to turn really soon. He's becoming extremely stagnate and just seems to be coasting in the mid-card (which means constant unending fueds with McIntyre, Rhodes, Hardy, and Dolph). Christian was creatively at his best in the 2004-2005 period as the douchbag heel who tickles the fancy of IWC fans. Seeing as though C.M Punk's Straight Edge and Jericho's Honest Man heel promos seem to have lost their wonder with the IWC, maybe Christian could the one to make LD's squeal with joy again over a heel schick.

- Even though it was Tiffany who got the suspension dropped on her, don't think Drew's walking away from the incident clean. Judging from last week, and this week, it looks like "The Chosen One" is gonna have to do the job to a few of his mid-card associates before he's back in management's good books.

- I wouldn't be surprised if Lay Cool win the title unification match at NOC just so both girls can carry both belts for a bit, before dropping it to someone else and WWE creating a new Women's Championship.

- Ah, Chris Masters. Remember when he had that match with Michaela at Unforgiven '05? Anyways, let's continue.

- I fully expect Kofi Kingston to become IC Champion at NOC. Ask yourself why there have been so many championship matches between Kofi and Dolph every week on SmackDown and that little get-up Nexus aborted at Summerslam. It seems they're trying to finish this fued up with the whole " Dolph continuely cheats his way or gets lucky every match, till Kofi finally, FINALLY, wins at NoC." Not that I'm complaining, I was over the Kofi-Dolph deal before Dolph even won the strap, which is a shame, because Dolph has been working hard for a year since Tey pulled strings to keep the belt off Dolph last year, and he definately deserved a run. Also, as much as I enjoy Dolph, he needs to do something about the Zig Zag. Sometimes he'll do it well, and sometimes he'll perform a Super Head-Pound similar to the same head-pound basically every Diva has in their move-set.

- I have no complains about Show at the moment, he's exactly where he needs to be: a face who gets a good pop, in the mid-card trenches helping elevating the younger guys.

- First off, C.M Punk's new chest tattoo is the shiz. The smoke the dragon is swirling through basically looks like his chest hair. Plus he needs to keep the buzz cut for a bit, it's a great new look and can help to reinvent Punk when my next issue takes place. And that is the end of the S.E.S. With the dismissal of Serena and Punk's growing disapproval of his disciples, it's clear the Society is on it's last leg, so to speak. It's not so bad, the S.E.S had a great run, so it's best they lay it to rest now before they smudge it's legacy. However the next few shows will be crucial in continuing Punk's red-hot run since joining the blue brand last year. I wouldn't be so worried if they were already setting something up after the Show fued, but that hasn't happened so far. If creative end this without anything, Punk is in danger of becoming Edge's SmackDown! counterpart of being the former world champion who just wanders around until he can find something to do. Edge has really lost the luster that made him the major star last year, and it's the result of management not knowing what to do with them (Why else would they move Edge back to SmackDown? Because he's not a good fit on Raw). Kane-Taker are just starting their fued, Rey's busy with Alberto.
Even MVP is doing a thing with Swagger (More on that later). What's next for Punk? Matt Hardy? Yeah, I felt that in my gut too.

- Jack Swagger Sr. reminds me of the dude who keeps getting hit by lightning in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I like that. They need to make him a regular on-screen character, he gains a heap of heat. Oh yeah, and Swagger Jr. He's cool. Hasn't done a whole lot worthwhile lately though. By the way, for all the people that say that unifying the World titles would be great, realise that if that happens, a guy like Swagger wouldn't have a title run till his 30's. Say what you want, but WWE needs two world titles to give others the chance to run with the ball, and not have them waiting in the wings for another 3 years or so.

- MVP. I hears he's getting a new theme song. That's neato. Maybe it will make him more interesting. Or maybe not.

- I met Hardy when he came over to Adelaide a few weeks back. Pretty cool guy actually, seemed to really be in a bad state though. His injuries have really mounted up and I think his abdominal tear has really contributed to his weight-gain. That being said, I still think he's a bit of a fat fuck and I don't like the way he's been trimming his hair, looks more like a mullet with every appearance. The dude did have some major talent, and it might still be there, hidden beneath all the calories. But his last name is the only thing that seems to be giving him job security.

- Cody Rhodes is a joy to watch and so refreshing to see on the W
locker room. I have no idea why anyone thought after Legacy, Dibiase would be the star of the two. Ted always has, and always will look like the most generic boring type of wrestler there is. He always has one expression on his face, which looks like a fish just pulled out of water. Cody, on the other hand, has a unique look that few have today, a great personality (when he was dressing down the pros and rookies on Husky Harris' elimination night, you could really feel the venom with each word) and a different moveset. Cody has all the tools to break the stereotype for a successful wrestler in the WWE. The problem is, I can't think of many top tier guys who will want to help put over a former Abercrombie & Fitch model with his endeavours.

- The IWC's favourite vertically-challenged superstar, Hornswoggle is back, and his first storyarc back is him and Teddy Long off on a witchhunt to find Horny's voice. At least you can't complain WWE offers no depth in their storylines

- The Kane/Taker gig would be so much better without the special effects obstacle course, orchestrated promos with flashback montages are one thing, Dragonball Z-speed transport battles are another. They've already played this family issues thing before, and we all know who it's gonna end bad for. So just focus on the one thing making this different, which is Kane being in the most successful period of his career, and Taker being at his most weakened human state, with critics wondering if he even has it anymore. Just stick with that and it should pan out. The last thing this should turn into is the already tried-and-tested "I'm in the casket! NO, I'M IN THE CASKET!!" issues.

Now THAT is a well written OP to a thread. He went on to do a bunch more, even though people were talking shit, but he also had a lot of praise for it.

I think this forum is overrated. The people here take wrestling so seriously. It's not fun when you're constantly criticizing every thing in the business. I'm already tired of reading about what is five star matches. Who gives a crap? Dave Meltzer and these other critics are no more of a wrestling fan than i am.

tumblr_l76jf9l5GV1qzwaddo1_500.gif

And you've only proved that you are never getting out of here.

How does it feel to log-in and waste time here simply to be punished and insulted? Because you are never being let on to the main forums ever again. I love how much you want attention so badly that you are willing to come here for it. My suggestion is that you just quit and move on somewhere else. Unless, of course, you have nothing to move on to.

DirtyJosé;2434510 said:
And you've only proved that you are never getting out of here.

How does it feel to log-in and waste time here simply to be punished and insulted? Because you are never being let on to the main forums ever again. I love how much you want attention so badly that you are willing to come here for it. My suggestion is that you just quit and move on somewhere else. Unless, of course, you have nothing to move on to.

I have to come here because people like you need to be educated. Your idea of pro wrestling is Cena and Orton.

Oh you remembered something about me. How sweet, here's something new. I've been trained in mixed martial arts and grappling. Write that down before you decide to kick my ass.

DirtyJosé;2434573 said:
Yeah, good luck with that down here. And quit with the threats; you don't sound tough, you just sound like an idiot. I've seen children who are more threatening than you are.

That's because they are trying to get away from you pedophile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back