• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

And the Blues is DEAD. Much like your hopes of getting out of the prison. It's a shame no one kicked your mom when she was pregnant with you..

Really? What was the last one to go platinum? Ohh right, it's all a bunch of old dudes in run down bars. Or.. Or are you talking about how it lives on in this:

Yaa, you like that don't you, you little homo. That's Rhythm & BLUES. HAHAHAHA

Really? What was the last one to go platinum? Ohh right, it's all a bunch of old dudes in run down bars. Or.. Or are you talking about how it lives on in this:

Yaa, you like that don't you, you little homo. That's Rhythm & BLUES. HAHAHAHA

Chris Brown wishes he could sing the blues. He's one of the most overrated artists of today.

And I bet you're a 12yr old little boy who lives at home with mommy and daddy, even though daddy comes in and touches you at night. Now..

TITS OR GTFO

Not since that night. The sight of her hideous body has left me perma-limp. Fucking shit was nasty. I bet the birth was fucked. Sorry I wasn't there for you growing up son. I bet you would have turned out to be less of a shut in little 'tard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back