• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

HAHAH! God I can't wait till one of the Admin's see this, so they can Ban your ass. Then my work here is complete.

DirtyJosé;2411615 said:

*sigh* I believe this would also count as one of those threads. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=92537

I made it back in January, I wasn't as serious and pathetic as those threads you mentioned though, and I wasn't expecting to be let out, It was just in the heart of humor. Still a "Can I come out now" type of thread none the less. :icon_neutral:

EDIT: Just read through this whole thread, laughed my ass off. CenasuckerOrtonFucker got his ass handed to him so many times? If Mongoose was in Prison, I guess it could relate to Macca slapping me around all the time. Mongoose deserves lot's of Green rep, he's great at comebacks. Gotta hand it to the Cenafucker guy, even though he get outsmarted so many times, he still continued to type his idioticness (I just made up a new word, and I like it), so props for Cenafucker.

Puggle here.

Why can't we just forgive this gentleman and release him back into society? He seems to have been rehabilitated and has learned from his sins.

I forgive you son, Puggle

Puggle, you've been here for about 20 minutes, bumped this ******ed thread, and on top of all that.... You actually say he's "been rehabilitated"?! He is worse than before.

Could be his mum sticking up for him, or the usual "his brother" would have to be a huge coincidence New user heading straight to the prison? 99/100 times it's always an alt or somebody sent here to stick up for him. As if you would sign up to a wrestling forum just to say somebody in the prison has been reformed.

Puggle? Fuck yeah. I've had experiences with him on another forum. Some have called him the greatest human being ever to walk this earth.

Puggle here.

Crock, you're a cool guy.

Anyway, I believe that I'm a decent judge of character. From what I read, CSRF?, sincerely regretted his actions. I'm not trying to fight his battles, that's his job, all I'm trying to do is help a stranger in a fix out.

Puggle :)

Puggle here.

Crock, you're a cool guy.

Anyway, I believe that I'm a decent judge of character. From what I read, CSRF?, sincerely regretted his actions. I'm not trying to fight his battles, that's his job, all I'm trying to do is help a stranger in a fix out.

Puggle :)

Puggle, how would you like your own thread in the Cage?

DirtyJosé;2411615 said:

LOL... I read every one of those. Funny funny stuff! You will never EVER catch me creating a thread like that. It all totally reminds me of a 5 year old getting in trouble and regretting it. Then 5 minutes later, crying saying he is sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back