• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GET OUT OF HERE

Don't worry Sully man, your good. Just ppl given ya a hard time.

Your one of the few current posters who actually made it out of prison, that has to say something, especially when compared to who those who never made it out of prison and yet had a name of some sort (i.e. many people are surprised Cy Deez is in Prison and he currently looks like a name that will not be let out.)

Thanks Jenks. You still have my vote over Lesnar. Hope that fuck is having fun, watching tennis or whatever he's doing. :lmao:

Don't get me wrong. I think that you are better than most people think you are. But you do make some silly threads man.

And I try to give you green reps as well.

Silly threads? The rant thread was kinda dumb, but the anti joke thread there was nothing wrong with. That asshole Sound of Madness just wanted to start something.

JenksIX - Cy Deez's chances went bad (this is my opinion, not necessarily correct) when he vanished from the WZ Prison after starting out so well.

In his defense, while he was around, there was fuck all going on in here. And this place is filled with the worst of the worst on the forums, so he was kind of wasting his time here.

I hope he's off to a good start with his alt.

The best way for you to get out of prison, is for you to take the heat and post the best you can. This will not help you at all.

WAAAAA I WANNA GET OUT OF PRISON!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!!!! Quit your bitching dude and do your time. This is just going to increase the time you're going to be in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back