Y2 Jake. Im calling YOU out!

I noticed reading threw the pages of the prison most of these prisoners hate Jake. Must have done his job really well.

Fuck FOTH, this guy is the most entertaining prisoner of the year. Without question.

Who is this?

Who am I?
I am TheTruth, not 'Mark-Ass Bitch' like what one of these hoes permanently named be.

Why am I here?
To call you out on all your shit.
You see, posters on this forum have been lead to think that Jake = Greatness.
NOPE.
And people need to realize that youre a loser.
Im here to prve that YOU are the real Mark-Ass Bitch.

So Jake, what do you say about that, bitch?

Who am I?
I am TheTruth, not 'Mark-Ass Bitch' like what one of these hoes permanently named be.

Why am I here?
NOPE.

Shit son you showed him :thumbsup:

Who am I?

Why am I here?
NOPE.

Now I can't speak for Jake, but I'd imagine it'd go a little somethin' like dis:

[youtube]mPgI-7hTZkQ[/youtube]

Who am I?

Why am I here?
NOPE.

I don't think Jake=Greatness

I think Jake=God. Theres a difference.

Who am I?

Why am I here?
NOPE.

Jesus Christ STFU, I get so sick of the pathetic losers like you who think they are big and bad cause they can call some one out on over the internet, you're prolly some fat ass loser who rubs peanut butter on his dick so he can get a lil' head from the family dog while sending hours coming up with piss poor "freestyle" shit, what the fuck are you going after Jake for anyway, the dude isn't admin anymore, so he can't let you out, not that he would anyway, here's a crazy fucking idea how about you just leave, you know maybe get one of them life things everyone else has, stop being such a miserable sack of monkey poop

you're prolly some fat ass loser who rubs peanut butter on his dick so he can get a lil' head from the family dog while sending hours coming up with piss poor "freestyle" shit,

apparently he lost his dick in a trampolining accident

Jesus Christ STFU, I get so sick of the pathetic losers like you who think they are big and bad cause they can call some one out on over the internet, you're prolly some fat ass loser who rubs peanut butter on his dick so he can get a lil' head from the family dog while sending hours coming up with piss poor "freestyle" shit, what the fuck are you going after Jake for anyway, the dude isn't admin anymore, so he can't let you out, not that he would anyway, here's a crazy fucking idea how about you just leave, you know maybe get one of them life things everyone else has, stop being such a miserable sack of monkey poop

:lmao: that had to be the greatest thing ive read on here yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back