• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

I've watched UFC and Pride. I don't consider taking someone down and humping them fighting. Sorry.

You know something? I think I'm actually beginning to like you. We've been arguing for so many days now it's actually starting to change the way I feel about you; it's odd...plus it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks that people hump eachother in UFC...

Humph, still the fact remains the same; you're in prison and I refuse to admire you in anyway until you're out....or on bail.

90s kid. With the way he was just talking to one of the Admin's, do you really think he's going to be let out anytime soon?

You can atleast post better rock bands than Metallica and Megadeth in here.

I'll post whatever I want in here. Then go over to your blues thread and post more metal in there as well. Then go to any section of the forum I want, and post in a topic there. Just because I can. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it either.

I'll post whatever I want in here. Then go over to your blues thread and post more metal in there as well. Then go to any section of the forum I want, and post in a topic there. Just because I can. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it either.

I can just laugh at you for having bad taste in music. That's what i'm doing anyway.

And I laugh at not only your taste in music, but also the fact that you're so pathetic, and uneducated that you can't even make a decent post. Plus since I know you don't like Metallica, it makes me post it more. Don't worry, I got 144 of their songs. After that I might move on to Nickelback. Maybe I'll do 'Tallica in here, and Nickelback in your other crap thread.

90s kid. With the way he was just talking to one of the Admin's, do you really think he's going to be let out anytime soon?

Nah, I don't think he's going to be let out at all lmao. I've seen so many people today that actually deserve to be in here it's beyond a joke.

They don't even back up their own opinion, they just say it and claim that nobody else is allowed to tell them otherwise, not even the Mods or Admins.

To hell with the lot of them if ya' ask me.

And I laugh at not only your taste in music, but also the fact that you're so pathetic, and uneducated that you can't even make a decent post. Plus since I know you don't like Metallica, it makes me post it more. Don't worry, I got 144 of their songs. After that I might move on to Nickelback. Maybe I'll do 'Tallica in here, and Nickelback in your other crap thread.

I don't care what do you ignorant cunt. I've never said i didn't like Metallica either. Where the fuck did you get that from?

Nah, I don't think he's going to be let out at all lmao. I've seen so many people today that actually deserve to be in here it's beyond a joke.

They don't even back up their own opinion, they just say it and claim that nobody else is allowed to tell them otherwise, not even the Mods or Admins.

To hell with the lot of them if ya' ask me.

I'm only here because i had the balls to piss off Slyfox696. The staff isn't always right about everything.

I'm only here because i had the balls to piss off Slyfox696. The staff isn't always right about everything.

You had the balls to piss off Slyfox696? You mean you have the lack of brain cell to piss him off, he's never wrong.

Originally posted by CenaSucker&OrtonFucker
I've never said i didn't like Metallica either. Where the fuck did you get that from?

Here, I would presume?

Originally posted by CenaSucker&OrtonFucker
I'll let you post all the crappy bands on here. You're really good at it.

Here is the list so far.

Slipknot
Metallica
Nickelback

You lose, try again.

Pissing someone off doesn't mean you have balls. I pissed off Sly and KB and all the other staff as well, but I did it in a different way then you. I didn't do it in little gay insults and one sentence answers, I did half a page worth, had details to it. The way you TRY to piss people off doesn't prove anything. Except as a good example why kids should stay in school. Dropping out in Gr.4 will make them end up like you.

And on that note.

[YOUTUBE]v/O4rJUtJM3aM?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

Metallica hasn't put out a great song in a long time. They continue to record garbage. That makes them a crappy rock band. It's not rocket science. St. Anger is one of the worst songs on the radio today.

Funny, since even they say St.Anger was not good. So okay, you prove nothing there. Death Magnetic was NOTHING like St.Anger, and is also newer! try not living in the past so much little one.

Yup, you definitly have not herd the death magnetic CD. Thats okay, your mommy and daddy (unless he took off when you were born.. Know that happens a lot to people like you) wouldn't let you get that CD.

Oh no, this is too funny. In a way it's sad, because it's like picking on a blind, def, dog with no legs.. But I'm still finding it funny at the lack of intelligence he is showing. I've seen some shitty posters, but this guy is the worst yet. Goes from begging like a bitch to be let out, to thinking he's the baddest thing to walk into this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back