• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

Chris Jericho is a whiny Canadian that can't sing and punches like a little girl. I could teach Jericho how to do both of those things well. The problem is he would still never be better than me.

:lol::lmao: And you're in what wrestling promotion again? OOOOOhh that's right. The one you started in your basement with your stuffed animals. Sorry kid, that don't cut it. When you're on the road making millions, then you can be taken serious, until then, you keep practicing your AA into RKO on that bear.

I loved watching that video months ago, it's pretty damn funny! Loved how they hit him with the glowstick. "I'd like to see the son of a bitch that threw that!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are an idiot, you did nothing but just prove that Jericho is such a great heel that he invokes emotion from the fans. god I almost feel sorry for you.

Why do you keep ruining this website with your crappy existence and shittier posts? Answer that question, and you got the answer to the one you asked me.

St. Anger was absolute garbage. That's one of the worst songs i've ever heard on the radio. Metallica should just give it up. They can't make quality music anymore.

[YOUTUBE]v/y-Mh1K5-VSQ?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]
Oh, you mean something like that? Aw I'm sorry little girl, does that hurt you? See, you fail to realize, you are in prison. You have no rights, nor do you own a thread. Unless you are trying to prove you should be released. Which you are not.

And I'm still waiting for you to actually POST. As in an actual readable post that would qualify on the regular forum's. But that probably won't happen either.

Oh, you want some Nickelback? No problem man!
[youtube]v/6hI3YUOVg1w?fs=1&[/youtube]

Since I know you like them so much also, here's a song by your Idol's as well

[YOUTUBE]v/bLdCbU63aww?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back