• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i get out of here?

No. You should save that for your daddy.

That was a quick reply for you wasn't it? You must be really lonely in here. Too bad man, I don't feel for you. Just take other people's advice for once then you might ACTUALLY be out of here; instead of pleading to the Staff to let you out. Do you really think that they're going to let you out when you're sat in here calling people black and blue, being a racist and causing meaningless arguments?

Think it through.

thumbnail.aspx

It's not ganging up, it's using various methods to show you how to properly get out of here. Humor, ragging, threats, etc. You originally post that you are not insulting people anymore then you go on a rampage flaming anyone that posts. Grow up and do this right. Or are you a LOST CAUSE?

And you're a dirty prison rat so, DirtyJosé is obviously in a better position than you, know isn't he? And what's up with your Username? Are you trying to say that you "suck" John Cena and "fuck" Randy Orton? That's messed up man, fo' shiznit.

DirtyJosé;2416268 said:
Be nice, he didn't get to pick his user name.

So what were you saying about being a tough guy?

José, you're the reason I'm now scared of Dusty Rhodes.

All your sex references and dirty mindedness have led me to believe that Dusty Rhodes is some kind of ninja-rapist.

I can't help but think his nickname is "The American Cream".

Don't fear Dusty, baby. What Dusty does is done in the name of love. He does, however, kindly accept your nickname of "The American Cream".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back