• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here We Go

Lying Retarded Crybaby Troll Bitch

Because I whine like an infant
Slyfox I've thought it over and decided you were right. I have acted like a troll and have been lying. I just wanted some attention. However, I've decided to change my ways and will now attempt to do whatever it takes to show you I want to be released. I hope you give me another chance.

Wow! Just...wow. This is pretty pathetic. I mean, you were a whiny, lying, deluded little pussy before, but at least you had the courage of your convictions. You were annoying, self righteous, and repetitively boring, but at least you were standing up for yourself. Now, you have just gone total prison bitch. All you're missing is the jumpsuit hanging off your ass, signaling your anal availability. Just sad.

Wow! Just...wow. This is pretty pathetic. I mean, you were a whiny, lying, deluded little pussy before, but at least you had the courage of your convictions. You were annoying, self righteous, and repetitively boring, but at least you were standing up for yourself. Now, you have just gone total prison bitch.

I'd agree... Except that this is just another case of someone else editing my posts. Even more-extreme, I never made the original post, or this thread at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back