Don Killuminati

Is Don a Moron?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will officialy be my last post on WZ. I'm sick of this place and I'm not making anymore accounts. It's not worth it.

Would you have really released me if I wrote that?

I thought you were done posting what happened to "this is offically my last post", I knew you were full of shit

Just wondering who voted that I wasn't a moron besides me?

You know I don't even care. One person doesn't hate me here! Great success!

But I'm gonna post what I made of that little essay so far.

If you even contemplated the fact that Jake was being serious, then Don, you really are a moron. And, like I wrote to one of your old accounts: Piss off.

Gee you could of kept him going for a little while longer. Imagine some of the fun essays we could of got Don to do, just by saying he had failed the pervious essay by a smidgen, but was nearly going to be released.

But basically what a knob, so to answer the poll, yes Don is a huge moron!

Well, there's double the amount of people that think you're a moron than there are that don't. Does that not speak for itself?

I voted moron and it is nothing personal Don. Lets just say if I was in your postion and I got banned or put in prison I would never comeback to that fucking place. Hell you came back and made 9 accounts! Then you want to get out of here and they tell you if you want to get out of prison your must write a 1000 word essay on the topic of ailens on the planet venus.. Now once I was told to do something that dumb I would have told them to shove it up there ass. But instead you wrotr half the essay! That right there makes you a moron.. Now here are my top 5 reasons Don K is a moron.

1. Made 9 diffrent acounts.

2. Wrote half and essay to try and get out of prison.

3. Went to SEScoops.

4. Went to SEScoops

5. Went to SEScoops

3. Went to SEScoops.

4. Went to SEScoops

5. Went to SEScoops

I see the WZ vs. SES war is still going on. Whats going on with that because I can't see the SES discussion which was the reason I came back anyway.

Don. from what I can tell there really isn't much going on with the whole WZ vs SES thing, there are just certain people on both sides that don't like the other forum. Earlier in this thread someone posted a few of you quotes from over on the other forum to me. I have not gotten any crap from either side for being on the other forum, so really I dunno what the big deal is myself...

Yeah SES hasn't cared that I've been coming here and the only person to make fun of me for being at SES here is JoshK. And no ones said anything to you. This whole little "war" is stupid.

agreed, not to put down anyone over there, but I think even they know that they are a much smaller and weaker forum then WZ. I have no idea how things used to be over there it seems they have alot of members, but comparing activity WZ has them beat. So I really don't see what the big deal is or who started what... Idk it's just stupid... Two online message boards with people fighting over which is better... It doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back