• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don Killuminati

Is Don a Moron?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine. I knew you'd ban me soon because you hate me so much but I really don't care. Bye everyone. Maybe this will really be my last post.:)

It won't be. You'll return. We're like crack--you're addicted.

Shit was that Don's last post? Wow is that not about the 100th last post Don has had on WZ? Wow you will definately not be missed Don... until you post again in 20 minutes or so...

If I'm banned then I'm not gonna create another account. But it looks like I will be so I really will be leaving.

You are officially the worst fucking prisoner, ever, Don. You got your wish. You're banned.

I only banned him for a week though. Who wants to bet he returns in a week back in the Prison?

He will be abck X, no doubt about it.

At first I htought he maybe amusing, but X you hit the nail right on the head... worst fucking prisoner ever.

Except Don gets raped in Prison and never gets to leave. And I doubt there's a 500 million dollar party waiting for him when he leaves.

Man Praxy....where the hell is everyone? I see like 15 regulars logged on, but no one is posting...what the hell?! My drunk ass is bored damnit!

To be honest with you I don't know how or why I'm even posting I'm so tired... half asleep here.

And I meant in the sense that everyone hates Don but he's fucking everywhere and never goes away. That and he's probably slept with a bunch of men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back