• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don Killuminati

Is Don a Moron?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This place barely feels like prison. It's been like my own personal bar room with the occasional insult that I just ignore.

oh noes I'm banned... What are the charges????? I'm going to go make 1000000 of alternate accounts and call you all racists and stuff...

Shut the fuck up douchenuts. Don't speak unless your spoken to.

Very nice prax...

Don.. There is not battle.. Scoops sucks.. I went there last night and looked at it and was just in amazement there was a war between both froums. I mean for instance.. Scoops is Bermuda and WZ is the US.. You don't start something against someone who is bigger and better than you. Plain and simple.. I'm leaving this thread Donny K... Have fun talking to AX7...

You two are both twat stains on life.

Ax7??? never heard that 1 before, but ok anyways, that's one of those people I was talking about that blow things out of proportion and at that is the last thing I'm going to mention about that... As far as a twat stain on life... I really don't know what to think of since all that really came out to was this is plain english... "you two are both stupid stains on life" Since thats all a twat is anyway... A stupid man, so yes I am a stupid man, and I'm aware of that, but it is not I who is making themselves look like a "twat" by bitching about people who like to talk about wrestling at other places then here O.O So I said what I had to to ya, so feel free to curse me out all ya want... I'm gunna go do what I'm hear for... Talking bout WWE ta ta

I got your name wrong because it just shows how worthless you are. I have no reason to curse you out.. Hell, I re-read my last post and I didn't curse you out so what makes you think I would now? Anyway, I don't care where you talk wrestling. I don't care if you talk about it to a wall or to a tree and I really don't care where you go talk it at. I was just simply stating in my honest thoughtful opinon Scoops is a shitty site. There board set-up in a cluster fuck and so is the main news page, and as far as the people I have seen come from there to here they have been assholes and morons. So thats how I based what I thought on. Plus you not worth me cursing at.. I don't know you and the reason I called you a twat stain on life is becasuse you associate with Donny K.. Plain and simple so settle down pimp, it's nothing personal.

Oh, I almost forgot to make fun of you for being at SES too. JoshK said it best: you really are a moron just for associating yourself with SEScoops.

Going from a board with 16500 members, to a board that has 1 person online everyday. Brilliant move. But hey, those guys will accept anyone. By the way, I remember that Diablo (your alter ego) basically never won a match in FWF, so now, you can go to an E-Fed where the crappiest are treated like the greatest. You don't even have to try over there. They accept that they're hopeless, and try and work around that. Go join them.

Oh, and say hi to the rest of the WZ rejects over there.

i wanna read don's half essay, like a few people have said, how dozy has one person got to be to think that writting a 1000 word essay is going to get them out of jail when they should have had there IP banned

By the way, I remember that Diablo (your alter ego) basically never won a match in FWF, so now, you can go to an E-Fed where the crappiest are treated like the greatest. You don't even have to try over there.

Ummm I don't know what FWF is but I think it's some E-Fed. I've never been in an E-Fed so yeah you must have the wrong guy.

How does it matter that I'm at SES. It doesn't. I go there to say what I think about wrestling and that's it. You guys can make fun of me for being over there because you have some beef with them but honestly, taking shots at SES doesn't matter to me at all. I don't see why I can't associate with two forums. One may be a smaller forum but that really doesn't matter. I have nothing against either forum. And just because their smaller doesn't mean you have to call them out and constantly try to restart this "war". Like I said before this is barely a war and most people really could care less about it. It's just a few people from both sides that just need to let it go. I'm not attcking anyone here I just think it's a dumb fight.

And JoshK I don't know what you're getting at talking about SES. You act like I say that place is better. It's smaller yes but no one cares. You act like I'm taking sides in this and love SES but I just go there to post because I like to talk about wrestling which is the reason all of you ever signed up for this forum. It doesn't matter their smaller so don't talk shit about me like I hate WZ (which I don't), or care about this war.

Do they ever really leave Prax? I'm still looking around for Snyper's 10 millionth alternate account...that bastard is here I tell you...lurking...watching...creeping..

If you call poor spelling and grammar a nightmare...then yes...yes he does. Every morning I awake to little muscular football players "rapin my dead motha".

I never said you loved Scoops Donny. I was just saying that you going there is stupid. Its like living in america and being a stock broker and quitting your job and moving to Gutamala and becoming a bananna farmer, its just not something you do chief. Anyway I go to another wrestling site and talk indy wrestling becasue it is an all indy board, and I come here to talk big time wrestling and do the efed. So if you think I was saying stuff becasue you go to another website that's wrong. Yes I called you a moron for going to Scoops because I think there site and forum is a big cluster fuck. However, I do think your dumber than a bucket of mustard for actually writting that essay and that's what I was joking you for. so don next time you hit reply and it is toward me make sure you know what your talking about.

Well Josh theres really no need to judge people for simply going to another forum. Many times a small forum can result in a very close knit community where some great conversations happen. I have no problem with the SES guys anymore over there, this whole thing really is just immature and petty really.

It's really just not funny anymore. Except for the name of the Bar Room. That stays. :D

You know quite a few people on this board that go to SES to so you're calling quite a few people "stupid".

Let me take this time to aplogize to the people I called stupid that go to scoops. Even thougth I don't like the place if you do then have a blast.. I still think it is an inferior board..

Don, I still think you are dumber than a bucket of mustard for even attempting that essay and that will never change. Nothing personal its just something I would have never done.

Don, I still think you are dumber than a bucket of mustard for even attempting that essay and that will never change. Nothing personal its just something I would have never done.

I understand why you think it was dumb to try that essay but I've been told that 20 times on this forum so I'd appreciate it if you let that go. Nothing against you but I've heard it already and don't need to keep hearing it.

Let me take this time to aplogize to the people I called stupid that go to scoops. Even thougth I don't like the place if you do then have a blast.. I still think it is an inferior board..

I accept your apology and you should also know that I can't post in the wrestling forums here anymore so I decided to go over there to post. It may be smaller but I still like going there and if by some miracle got out of the prison here, I would still go to SES too because I enjoy reading their posts.

In closing, I'm a douchenuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back