Heat on Morrison

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What push? Going from starring in the Elimination Chamber to being in a multi-person match with Snooki? It doesn't get any lower.

I will predict it now. I hope I am wrong, but I believe that John Morrison will never win a major title. But I don't believe it is because of his behaviour, his stickwork or lack thereof, or anything about his character. He won't get pushed because Vince simply doesn't rate him.

It was the same story with Shelton Benjamin and Christian. Both were good workers, and got the crowd into their matches, but because Vince McMahon can't see them as champion, they won't be. It's the same with Morrison.

You see, to make it in WWE, you either have to be over six-feet five inches tall, or be able to talk or look a particular way, or be a suck and play politics. If you look at every champion over the years, they all fit into one of those catergories. It has nothing to do with ringwork, or who the fans get behind, or else Daniel Bryan would be main-eventing. It has nothing to do with the fans being behind someone, because John Cena is horribly booed, and yet he is the most pushed guy in the company.

In regards to the issue, I agree that Morrison and Melina should have been more mature about the Trish situation. If anything, they should have been more pissed off that Snooki was in the match. I am someone who doesn't think that celebrities should do matches at WM, as many others work hard to earn a spot, and then don't.

But Melina isn't the only person who this has happened to. For two years straight, Mickie James was reduced to being a Lumberjill, (even though she had carried the diva's division) so that WM could host a champion v Playboy bunny match.

Morrison should see if TNA are interested. I know they are a crap company, but look at what they did with Christian, putting the title on him three times (WWE would never give it to him once), so maybe Morrison may get more love elsewhere. The fact is, Morrison isn't "Vince's boy", so he hasn;t got a chance, no matter what he says or does.

I think you really hit the nail on the head. It's sad, because I think Morrison really could hold his own as Heavyweight or World Champ. People keep ripping on him that he doesn't have any charisma or his mic work is sub-par. I think he does have a decent charisma and the big part of his mic work is that creative keeps writing the same way for everyone. Everybody "sounds" exactly the same unless you're someone like Trips, Taker, Kane, Edge. Someone that's been with the company for 10+ years.

This seems like a very personal issue, we outsiders have absolutely no right to speculate and judge something that is frankly none of our business. If he really was giving Trish the "Cold shoulder" I really don't think it will hurt his career that much in the long run. Sure, maybe it was a little immature of him....but nobody's perfect.

Didn't you just contradict yourself in that statement? Of course it's our business we keep these people filthy rich and these forums are designed so that we can speculate and judge Wrestling, whether it be personal or professional (Btw, acting like a tool at work is not really a massive personal thing).

From reports I've read on WZ the WWE seem take these matters very seriously and it can affect a Wrestlers career. I was reading recently that some of the older guys were giving Justin Gabriel a lot of shit because of his relationship with Kelly Kelly, but because he acted professionally the WWE were very impressed; they were already very impressed with his mic work and wrestling ability.

I'm not saying that 'Morrison will never be champion now, he's gone, he's blown it' etc, but I would assume this could directly affect a push for Morrison if he continued to act so immature. I really like Morrison, he's fantastic to watch, but seriously John don't act like a baby without his bottle. Trish Stratus is a wrestling legend and Melina isn't getting any air time at the moment, which is her own fault, not Trishes'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see, to make it in WWE, you either have to be over six-feet five inches tall, or be able to talk or look a particular way, or be a suck and play politics. If you look at every champion over the years, they all fit into one of those catergories. It has nothing to do with ringwork, or who the fans get behind, or else Daniel Bryan would be main-eventing. It has nothing to do with the fans being behind someone, because John Cena is horribly booed, and yet he is the most pushed guy in the company.

Chris Jericho was champion in 2010 and he's shorter than I am. As much as everyone who knows anything about wrestling loves Danielson, he doesn't get a reaction anywhere close to any of the main eventers so I must disagree with this statement. Your heart is in the right place though.

Bull fuckin shit. Miz, Morrison, Jericho, HBK, Hart, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, and a TON of other guys are smaller. As much as the IWC bitching about "big muscular dudes who aren't good at technical wrestling" YOU guys have more of a hard on for small guys with no charisma and no fan reaction.

Cena does NOT get horribly booed. With the Rock he STILL gets decent amounts of cheers. Against anyone else it's 70/30 easy. You're deaf, dumb, and blind.

I'm going to tell you something an you won't like it. Being a great technical wrestler doesn't equal being a good wrestler. Being safe and being over equals a good wrestler. Harley Race, Terry Funk, and just about any other actual wrestler thinks Cena is really good. He's massively fucking over and has been forever.

If WWE pushed Daniel bryan to a main event they'd go out of business because HE'S NOT OVER. That's the bottom line. Are you over? Are you safe? That's it. If you're over, then you make money, if you're safe, you make money for a long time.

I'm Daniel Bryan's biggest fan. I used get up at 8, drive 6.5 hours to Chicago, eat, watch an ROH show just for Dragon, talk to the wrestlers, hopefully talk to Dragon, help put up the chairs, then drive back and get home around 6am.

You know NOTHING about pro wrestling if you don't get why the guys who are on the top are on top. If it was as easy to just "make a guy" like Cena then don't you think more guys would be over? No, Vince pushes guys who show promise, some catch, some don't, Cena caught and has been a company man forever now. When Chris Masters didn't get as over, he wasn't pushed anymore. When Miz kept getting over, he kept getting elevated.

Ever think of this, mainstream America has to be BELIEVE what's going on. It's easier for them to BELIEVE a big guy kicking ass. Watch wrestling with a non fan some time. Evan bourne vs Sheamus, my girlfriend says "I hope the little guy doesn't win, that wouldn't make any sense". I watch with my uncle, we see a hurricarana followed by a complex lucha spot, he says "what's this dancing shit?"

See what I mean? Fans don't give a shit about technical ability, mainstream fans care about story and what they see as believability. Pro wrestling is about CONTEXT. You have to know the CONTEXT of your crowd. If highspots get you over (ROH), then do them. If they don't, then for fuck's sake don't go out there and do highspots.

In Mick Foley's book he mentions this. I think he was in Puerto Rico, he said he was killing himself, bumping all over the place, no reaction at all. The guy he was working with was a local, he said "snapmare me and slap on a headlock". He did, and just like that the crowd got into it.

if you don't get that wrestlers and feds cater to their audiences then you don't get wrestling. It sucks, it KILLS me that danielson wasn't at Mania, but I understand.

[q]3.You barely got a role in Wrestlemania anyway..keep being a douche and next year its no role for JoMo.[/q]

I think this was Morrison's problem. He rejected storylines because well. It makes no sense. He suddenly teams with Stratus because ? ...

And wouldn't you be pissed off if you had a mania match and Trish got all the ring time ..?

I personally agree with Morrison, Trish left. She's a great diva but like the Rock and most other old guard they don't need to be there.. There ARE diva's that can do what Trish is doing.

Here's my take on this:

Morrison didnt want to work with Trish, who is in high regard from the front office (mainly Vince). Instead, he thought his girl Melina (who cheated on him with Batista) should get the spot instead of Trish. Now there are some dumb moves that the wrestlers make, and this is another example. When you mix business with personal, everything gets F'd up. He pretty much put his spot on the line for a girlfriend who will cheat on him again so time in the future. I don't know what will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see that Miz/Morrison feud everyone is waiting for.

Before we continue attacking Morrison, I think the important thing to wonder is what exactly were Trish Stratus's ideas for the match?

She is a great wrestler and all of that but the way the WWE is being promoted now is different then when Trish was wrestling full time, for all we know her idea could have been bad or not the right fit for this match.

The Morrison rejecting ideas by Trish rumor is possible since, it looks like Morrison's involvment in the match was scheduled to be mininal (which it was from what I heard). So that's possible.

The Mileena issue because she lost her WM spot. That's a bit iffy, reason is that she is a heel and if the spot wasn't going to go to either Snooki or Trish Stratus, it would have been Kelly Kelly that would have taken the face diva spot.

Oh shut up,
She cheated, she's not worth it, who you are you people to say that about her???
Yes, Trish is a legend, but let’s face it, she's well past her prime, what did she bring to the ring this WM?? NOTHING, SNOOKI did more than she did. When it comes to it, Melina, Nattie or Beth should have been there. Ok, maybe not Melina since she's heel, but certainly someone who's been busting their asses to get to WM, only to step aside because Trish is here. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Trish and I know that she did not to demand the match, but when it comes to it; her and Snooki took a spot they didn't deserve. Snooki is only here momentarily, so Trish is the scapegoat.

BTW
I pay very close attention to the divas division, and when Melina was face she was getting the best CR, behind only if not tied with Beth Phoenix.

As champ and as a face Eve would have deserved a spot more than Melina anyway whether it be in that match or the card, plus Kelly Kelly was initially rumored as we know. Even Natalya, based on her past with Laycool had a better purpose in that match than Melina. While the story could be true, especially based on previous acounts of Morrison's behavior, I also recall a large number of Punk is in the doghouse stories, only for him to soon become champ. Then, I believe it happened again before another reign. We recently read the same about Sheamus since he kept losing and had that night where Triple H and Bourne got to him, only for him to become US champ. There were a few stories about Kofi then he lost the title so it isn't like every story over the last few years is false, but this may or may not be. With Sheamus's situation maybe the losses, aside from ultimately making sense storyline wise were part of a humbling before his next push, but I don't know if the doghouse stories were true. For all we know the new article about Morrison will lead to fifteen more about him having even more and more heat, and then 3 months later he'll be champ. I am not saying that it isn't true based on past stories and what we could visually, see, but time will tell.

Lets see what happens on Monday and over the next few weeks. If the alleged issues were as full fledged at that point then perhaps Trish would have gotten the pin on Monday or they would have lost, based on Morrison being made to "look bad." Maybe at that point the "heat" wasn't as bad since it was only one day after. It is one of those situations where we can't instantly believe everything that we read, yet we can't instantly assume that it is false.

Morrison felt that since hes dating Melina that she should have been in the match, not Trish. Hes complaining over something stupid since the match would have sucked either way. I'm gonna use this as an example: Hes not and never will be as big as the Undertaker, and I think he sees that since Michelle is getting pushed because she is married to 'taker that Melina should be used just as well because she is dating him (morrison.) I wouldn't have cared if it was Trish or Melina, wouldn't have made a huge difference. I'm not a fan of Morrison so this doesn't really bother me.

If WWE pushed Daniel bryan to a main event they'd go out of business because HE'S NOT OVER. That's the bottom line. Are you over? Are you safe? That's it. If you're over, then you make money, if you're safe, you make money for a long time.

Not over? Please, for a guy that the company has done absolutely nothing to get behind, Bryan is more over than he has a right to be.

You know NOTHING about pro wrestling if you don't get why the guys who are on the top are on top. If it was as easy to just "make a guy" like Cena then don't you think more guys would be over? No, Vince pushes guys who show promise, some catch, some don't, Cena caught and has been a company man forever now. When Chris Masters didn't get as over, he wasn't pushed anymore. When Miz kept getting over, he kept getting elevated.

The fact is that Vince is hypnotized by style over substance. The look, the talk, more than what a guy can or can't do in the ring. The Miz is where he is simply because he talks a good game. The green-as-grass Mason Ryan was rushed to the main roster because of how he looked. Those are only two examples off the top of my head, there are plenty of others.

Ever think of this, mainstream America has to be BELIEVE what's going on. It's easier for them to BELIEVE a big guy kicking ass. Watch wrestling with a non fan some time. Evan bourne vs Sheamus, my girlfriend says "I hope the little guy doesn't win, that wouldn't make any sense". I watch with my uncle, we see a hurricarana followed by a complex lucha spot, he says "what's this dancing shit?"

See what I mean? Fans don't give a shit about technical ability, mainstream fans care about story and what they see as believability. Pro wrestling is about CONTEXT. You have to know the CONTEXT of your crowd. If highspots get you over (ROH), then do them. If they don't, then for fuck's sake don't go out there and do highspots.

Question: Those 'fans' you mentioned, how much money or time do they spend on wrestling? I'm willing to bet that number is zero. And that should be the amount of credence given to anything they have to say about the product - zero.

In Mick Foley's book he mentions this. I think he was in Puerto Rico, he said he was killing himself, bumping all over the place, no reaction at all. The guy he was working with was a local, he said "snapmare me and slap on a headlock". He did, and just like that the crowd got into it.

if you don't get that wrestlers and feds cater to their audiences then you don't get wrestling. It sucks, it KILLS me that danielson wasn't at Mania, but I understand.

Danielson wasn't at Wrestlemania because the fools in charge thought it was more important to give a non-wrestler like Cole 30 minutes of showtime. They mistakenly thought anyone cared about Snoop Dogg or that audition segment. And they failed to realize that despite the Rock's presence, we didn't need to see Mae Young again. I hope Vince and his terrible sense of humor had a good laugh because noone else did.

More:

There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison's awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison's unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE World Heavyweight Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a shit. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

He has heat because he is pussy whipped?

I dunno. He was put in the second most hyped match on the card and he didn't want to be in it seems. If this is true, I understand why he would have heat. He didn't want to do his job and showed.

Then again, Morrison is the exactly emotionless (unless it is a look of confusion), and bland spot monkey he was five years ago. Absolutely no progression in anything. Then you got someone like Sin Cara showing up who can do what Morrison does, but oodles faster and better, I would say Morrison's WWE career is on life support more than people want to think.

Besides, we all know Zack Ryder would've been a much better choice. 3 minutes of Zack, Snooki, Layla and even Vickie getting caught up in the action, would've been better than what we got.

------------------------------------------------------------------------You see, to make it in WWE, you either have to be over six-feet five inches tall, or be able to talk or look a particular way, or be a suck and play politics. If you look at every champion over the years, they all fit into one of those catergories. It has nothing to do with ringwork, or who the fans get behind, or else Daniel Bryan would be main-eventing. It has nothing to do with the fans being behind someone, because John Cena is horribly booed, and yet he is the most pushed guy in the company.

Yeah, that's an extremely asinine statement. You make it sound like that guys that are "over" 6'5" grow on trees. All you have to do is take a look at the vast majority of the WWE roster over the course of the past, well let's just say 30 years, and you're only going to see a handful of guys that meet this fictional criteria you seem to think applies to the WWE. I like Daniel Bryan, I've become a fan of the guy but he doesn't get NEARLY the reaction guys like Morrison, Cena, Orton or CM Punk are getting. It's not even close and you should be embarassed for even attempting to suggest that he does.

As to the subject of John Morrison, I like the guy and just flat out enjoy watching him inside the ring. The facts of life are that you sometimes have to go along to get along. That's a cold hard truth in just about each and every job you can have. Trish Stratus is highly respected and the biggest female star wrestling has seen over the course of the past decade. If all what's being said is true, then Morrison should have sucked it and behaved like a professional. Also, just like everything else in life, a wrestler is sometimes gonna be assigned something that he might not be too thrilled about but you have to do it anyway. That's part of what having a job is all about. Sulking around like some petulent child isn't going to make things any better.

I just read this a few minutes ago and, like the other stuff, I don't know exactly how true this is but, if it is, it makes Morrison look like a complete pussy:

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a s--t. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

I read that at wrestlinginc.com about half an hour ago.

I sincerely hope this stuff is not true - for a number of reasons. But more than anything, I can't see how anyone could have thought that Trish 'took Melina's place'.

How is that possible?

For one thing, Melina is currently a heel character, where the role at Wrestlemania that Trish played was for a face.

Secondly, Melina hasn't been relevant in the company for the past year. Why would she suddenly be booked into the highest-profile match for female talent (unfortunately) that Wrestlemania had?

This whole story 'strains credulity'.

If they can forgive Jeff hardy for violating the wellness policy Twice, and Still push him to the Main-event....I don't see why they can't forgive Morrison over some girl troubles, lol.

lol Ditto. I'm repping you just for that.

Now onto the matter at hand, I could see where Morrison is coming from if this was supposed to happen and Melina was active, but last I checked she was a heel. And I dont even remember seeing her in the new year. Morrison should be glad he got to work with Trish(the Jersey b*tch, not so much). He should keep his personal life and career seperate if he wants to be a star. He keeps quiet, and the most he'll get is a few talks from the guys backstage.

First of all, this is my first post, so try to bare over with me. :)

I am actually quite upset about this. I'm a huge MOFO so if these rumors are true, which I think they most likely are, then it will (hopefully not) set Morrison's push on standby.

I understand what Morrison was trying to do, but I will have to agree with some of you, it is a bit childish to freeze people out. He will have to straighten up, and don't mix his personal life with his career.

I sincerely hope this won't pause Morrison's push, and we won't see him being in the mid-card for the rest of this year. In other words, this just ruined my day...

More:

There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison's awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison's unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE World Heavyweight Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a shit. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Jesus Christ,if all that stuff about him is true,then I would have lost all respect for him as a man.God damn,that is some terrible stuff to even read through.Although,he could just be into that sort of thing.To each his own,but it definitely doesn't put him in a good light.

Anyway,now that I've read this on top of the WrestleZone report,it does sound like Morrison was being a dick to Trish because Melina wanted Trish's spot at Wrestlemania.Again,I'm not sure how true the report is,so we'll have to wait and see if Morrison gets punished.Maybe that's why Morrison didn't have any ring time during the Wrestlemania match.I'll say it again,this report definitely doesn't put him in a good light.

If this is true,then he should just own up and apologize to Trish.Maybe Trish could give him some afternoon delight so he can get over Melina,hahaha.

A lot of the "past" backstage heat seems to involve more on how he handled his relationship with Mileena. It appears people in the back are more conecerned he didn't do anything about it. Of course this could also be interpreted as Morrison didn't want to cause controvery over anyone and its possible it was more discussed as a private matter.

I mean if Morrison was to confront Batista ... in like 2005 to 2007 from the backstage ups who will they back up. The midcarder or the maineventer? The latter wins and Morrison could be in big trouble.

Edge and Matt Hardy had a simialr issue before. Managment didn't want any trouble so it was Hardy that was let go as a result even though he didn't really do anything.

I would feel screwed if I was one of the other divas(especially the top ones). Snooki is really the one that shouldn't have been there, but Vince gets a boner at every chance to put a celebrity in a WM situation.

If the divas got a issue they can always quit and go to TNA, where they will get a job ina heart beat!!!!! beth or any of those divas aint going to make headline news worldwide.. its a business move, morrisons wrestlemania moment was outshined by a 4foot troll

[q]
I personally agree with Morrison, Trish left. She's a great diva but like the Rock and most other old guard they don't need to be there.. There ARE diva's that can do what Trish is doing.

you are not a business man.. they need trish and the rock why...wait for it.......MONEY

They draw in money they need to be there, morrison and melina can be replaced ina blink of a eye... N they dont draw money... its all about money all the time n whoever doesnt think so is a MORON

I don't get why everyone is making such a big deal over this...

People say and do things EVERY DAY that get them into a bit of trouble, then it blows over. Morrison is RIGHT to have his own beliefs, if he believes Melina should have been in the match, he can believe it.

No he shouldn't have said anything negative about Trish but does anyone actually know WHAT he said? It could range from downright nasty to a very simple comment about how someone comes back after years...etc...and to be honest I EMPATHIZE with him.

Melina is there every week. Or at least every other week. She does deserve recognition. She instead, is on a major depush. Trish comes back for 2 weeks and is automatically granted WM privileges because she's paid her dues already. Well let someone else pay their dues also, is what I say.

He's entitled to his opinion and I'd be willing to bet bigger things are being made of this than need be.

So another report just came out with Trish commenting on the Cold Shoulder thing and it seems that it's not a rumor after all. I like Morrison and I think he's great but he may have just destroyed his career going after a stupid ****e. I mean seriously, Trish and Morrison could be fucking fantastic team up. Trish and Morrison vs Vickie and Ziggler? Man, that'd put those two guys on the top.

I just hope a dislike for Trish doesn't put Morrison down. I REALLY, REALLY don't want what happened to Kingston. The man's on a fucking roll. PLEASE don't let it go away because he's a moron after a girl...

melina would be a step up from trish, trish is poor inring, she hits no moves its all show no wrestling.
i would hate to see john morrison go down, he is a great athlete and deserves to get the main event push instead of awful wrestlers like the miz.

He's been pussy whipped throwing away his career on worthless ring rat that cheats on him shaking my head what an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back