Has anyone seen Kanye's 34 minute movie, Runaway?

You rock the St. Louis fitted, Blue? That's some hometown love right there.

I would rock the LA Dodgers hat if I didn't hate it so much. Colors and the design are just too fucking- I don't know. I just hate it.

For some reason I'm more inclined to the Atlanta Braves (blue and red) and Cincinnati Reds (black and red) fitted caps over anything else.

Can't believe I forgot about Country Grammer. :disappointed:

That was his first hit right? That and Hot in Here were the biggest Nelly songs ever I believe.

Yup, and EI. Back then I really wondered if he was that big or just a local boy. I figured it out pretty quickly though.

I'd say my all time favorite rapper is T.I. though. Loved his shit and bought every CD since Trap Muzik.

[YOUTUBE]RPJrQDHtA5M[/YOUTUBE]
product-images--95f33cb545c218fc30b0ef1cb7b8ff957702f279-79fdaa87904496d7--jpg_sqthumb_med--sportshatscapsandvisors-new-era-los-angeles-dodgers-mlb-basic-cap-red.jpg

[YOUTUBE]uvb-1wjAtk4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PsO6ZnUZI0g[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]E58qLXBfLrs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]6CHs4x2uqcQ[/YOUTUBE]
Old Kanye :(

Anything after Nas's Ether (include The Blueprint in there as well, as that came out at the same time and, to the best of my knowledge, ignited their feud).

:disappointed:
I'm sorry to hear that. He's made a few good songs since then. :icon_mrgreen: 99 Problems and the entire Black album are worth listening to. From his latest album, I've liked D.O.A and On to the Next One. I always thought Nas was the better rapper but he could never make a hit after his feud with Jay.

Listen to some hip hop now. It's hard to shift through all the shit but there are some cats that are worth listening to. Wiz, Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco are 3 to just name a few. Just stay away from the dance song shit (New Boyz, Soulja Boy etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back