• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone seen Kanye's 34 minute movie, Runaway?

[YOUTUBE]afQyDE1ZLYg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qCEAOo7Br0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2bBfA7DF4o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1cy-WDNYJbg[/YOUTUBE]
See everyday regular shit

Killing people, fucking multiple women, riding pimped out cars, and smoking copius amounts of weed is everyday regular shit? And who cares what he raps about, shit is shit. No matter what they're rapping about.

It's hard to say with Yeezy's new shit.

Power was good, and so is Runaway (the song, haven't had the time to watch the video so bear with me.) The problem I have is I'm still waiting for that stand-out track that we've been waiting 2 years for.

I thought he might have been back on it when I first listened to Monster, but then Nicki Minaj completely fucking hijacks the show and just kills it.

Hard to say, but I'm gonna hold my verdict till My Twisted Dark Fantasy comes out. And if that shit is the pits, then at least we got Lupe's Lasers dropping next year. I went to his show here in Adelaide a few months back and he played some tracks off it, shit was wild.

I'm probably biased because I've always felt this way, but Kanye is complete and utter shit. Nothing more, nothing less. SHIT.

It's hard to say with Yeezy's new shit.

Power was good, and so is Runaway (the song, haven't had the time to watch the video so bear with me.) The problem I have is I'm still waiting for that stand-out track that we've been waiting 2 years for.

I thought he might have been back on it when I first listened to Monster, but then Nicki Minaj completely fucking hijacks the show and just kills it.

Hard to say, but I'm gonna hold my verdict till My Twisted Dark Fantasy comes out. And if that shit is the pits, then at least we got Lupe's Lasers dropping next year. I went to his show here in Adelaide a few months back and he played some tracks off it, shit was wild.

I think a lot of people have been waiting for a long time for that big hit from Kanye. He just needs to stop singing and singing about Love. Once he does that, he'll sure to have a new hit sooner rather than later. Power is indicative of that. All the talk have been positive in regards to Power. Hopefully he comes out with something amazing in his new album.

I've been waiting for Lupe's new album for 2 years or something. What's been holding it back?

******s Are Worthless.

duh.

staredownju7.gif

SAY WHAT?

Boosie is fucking terrible. I'd rather listen to Soulja Boy or learn how to Dougie before I listen to Boosie.

I think a lot of people have been waiting for a long time for that big hit from Kanye. He just needs to stop singing and singing about Love. Once he does that, he'll sure to have a new hit sooner rather than later. Power is indicative of that. All the talk have been positive in regards to Power. Hopefully he comes out with something amazing in his new album.

I've been waiting for Lupe's new album for 2 years or something. What's been holding it back?

He's had a shitload of label problems for some time. They basically said Lasers was shit and that he and his music was shit.

It took a online petition of over 30,000 and real life protests outside their offices just to get a release date out of them.

He's had a shitload of label problems for some time. They basically said Lasers was shit and that he and his music was shit.

It took a online petition of over 30,000 and real life protests outside their offices just to get a release date out of them.

That's crazy. I didn't know that. Lupe is definitely not shit. Little man is better than a lot of rappers out there right now. That includes Wayne and Yeezy.

What does everyone think of Nicki Minaj?

A lot of people say that Eve is the undisputed Queen of Hip Hop but from what I've been hearing of Nicki, she's killing tracks and rappers regardless if they're male or female.

Tupac wasn't lyrical is he shit?

Yes he was and no he is not.

What does everyone think of Nicki Minaj?

A lot of people say that Eve is the undisputed Queen of Hip Hop but from what I've been hearing of Nicki, she's killing tracks and rappers regardless if they're male or female.

I hate Nicki Minaj, just an awful rapper. The only female rapper I've enjoyed is Lauren Hill, The Fugees ftw.

[YOUTUBE]gv-0B-V-JpM[/YOUTUBE]

N.E.R.D., shit the favorite song Pharrell worked on for me has to be:

Clipse was/is highly underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back