• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone seen Kanye's 34 minute movie, Runaway?

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
If you haven't then don't. Waste of time.

I want my 34 minutes back Yeezy, you piece of shit. I'm probably one of your biggest supporters and you go and make this piece of garbage that I'm assuming you want to call art?

Good God Ye, stop singing and just fucking rap. And none of those bullshit lyrics about how she left you and how sad you are. Go back to the Yeezy of old. Go back to Jesus Walks and Through the Fire.

No more 808s and Heartbreak. YOU CAN'T SING *****! Get that through your head.

The only reason to even consider watching this movie is because of Selita Ebanks.

alg_resize_video_selita-ebanks.jpg

And no she's not naked. Those are feathers. She's supposed to be a Phoenix in this poorly written screenplay by Hype Williams (who should be fucking hanged).

Has anyone else noticed that Ye's been hit or miss lately when before he had more hits than Ike gave to Tina? The only good thing from Kanye these past few months has been the music video for Power. Kanye's losing his touch.

What do you guys think?

Kayne has been getting progessivly worse, he really does need to stop singing, cause it's just awful. And I'm loving the Ike/Tina reference, I say that all the time.

Kayne has been getting progessivly worse, he really does need to stop singing, cause it's just awful. And I'm loving the Ike/Tina reference, I say that all the time.

Naw. But the video was very fucking self indulgent, something people have been saying Kanye does constantly. Not sure if I dug much of the songs from it.

Oh I see, I honestly can't stand Kaynes more recent stuff, especially his brand new shit. Just gawd awful.

Well 808 was very hit or miss for most people. I didn't love it at all. I know he wanted to do something different and all which is cool but he strayed TOO far from what he's good at. I didn't hate it, but it seemed like a one off experimental album that just didn't live up to potential.

He truly truly is getting worse. I really liked Power though. The music video was nice and he was actually rapping on the track.

But, if his new songs from that video were an indication you might be on to something. Not a single one sounded solid to me.
I agree. There wasn't one hit in that movie.

Well 808 was very hit or miss for most people. I didn't love it at all. I know he wanted to do something different and all which is cool but he strayed TOO far from what he's good at. I didn't hate it, but it seemed like a one off experimental album that just didn't live up to potential.

I have that album also. The only song I listen to is Tell Everybody that You Know. Everything else was not very good at all. I understand that it was an experimental album but the singing that was on 808s is sounding like its going to be on his new album which I think is a terrible idea.

I'm not excited for his new album at all. I'm looking forward to Lupe's and Wale's which is saying something because Kanye used to be my favorite rapper before he started autotuning his voice and crying on his tracks.

Boosie is gawd awful, Kaynes old shit is 100x better than anything Boosie has ever put out. Not to mention he has by far the most annoying voice I've ever heard from a rapper.

Any rapper that spells out words in their songs is pretty fucking awful in my book.

But yes, I've seen it. It was completely hilarious.

Boosie is gawd awful, Kaynes old shit is 100x better than anything Boosie has ever put out. Not to mention he has by far the most annoying voice I've ever heard from a rapper.

If you have never listened to one of Boosie's mix tapes then how can you judge. Sure the stuff he puts on TV is awful but the music that people actually bump from him is Gold. Kanye was good for about 2 years and then he fell off, Boosie has been putting out hood classics since 1997 when he was 14.

If you have never listened to one of Boosie's mix tapes then how can you judge. Sure the stuff he puts on TV is awful but the music that people actually bump from him is Gold. Kanye was good for about 2 years and then he fell off, Boosie has been putting out hood classics since 1997 when he was 14.

I've heard all of that shit, I used to love Lil Boosie when I was younger. And now that I look back I realize it's just awful.

Any rapper that spells out words in their songs is pretty fucking awful in my book.

But yes, I've seen it. It was completely hilarious.

I beg to differ.....

[YOUTUBE]gpL0xVIYbnU[/YOUTUBE]
M-E-T-H-O-D MAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back