Happy 82nd Annual Academy Awards LD!

This guy just nails Avatar. You should listen to him decimating The Phantom Menace as well.

[YOUTUBE]uJarz7BYnHA&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dLzKwTcGO_0[/YOUTUBE]

This guy just nails Avatar. You should listen to him decimating The Phantom Menace as well.

[YOUTUBE]uJarz7BYnHA&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dLzKwTcGO_0[/YOUTUBE]

I will. Thanks man. My buddy has seen Avatar 4 times and I cannot figure out why. I could barley pay attention once.

Up is just fucking sad. It's a great film but it's difficult to enjoy after those first couple of minutes.

I guess I better watch these bad boys. I hate these fucking awards shows...what pretentious shit-sucking. Hopefully, Tarantino wins dick and gives his money to all of the people he has plagiarized to become such an "original and groundbreaking" filmmaker.

Lets not start the Tarantino bashing he is an amazing director who has consistently made amazing movies.

How was wallace and gromitt nominated for that when it was christmas 08 it was out?

Lets not start the Tarantino bashing he is an amazing director who has consistently made amazing movies.

By Amazing you mean decent and consistently you mean Pulp fiction/reservoir dogs and that's it then yeah I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back