Happy 82nd Annual Academy Awards LD!

Yeah District 9. I wouldn't mind this winning. James Cameron take note, special effects + STORY maketh a decent film. Not your fucking Final Fantasy cut scenes.

Yeah District 9. I wouldn't mind this winning. James Cameron take note, special effects + STORY maketh a decent film. Not your fucking Final Fantasy cut scenes.

Oh my god. I love you so much Loveless. I am writing a big ass paper in a class on this very topic right now. Glad to see I am not alone.

The fucking freaks that went to see Avatar 20 times have probably painted themselves blue and are stroking their dicks in anticipation of the 15 second video package they'll eventually show.

Reactions: Lee
The fucking freaks that went to see Avatar 20 times have probably painted themselves blue and are stroking their dicks in anticipation of the 15 second video package they'll eventually show.

:lmao:

:lol: I love you as well. I also love Robert Downey Jr.!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back