Hall Of Fame 2007

^John Cena, what the fuck has he done to prove that he is worthy of being a Hall of Famer, do six moves, and win? yeah he definitly deserves to be a Hall of Famer

Ric Flair, Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Micheals, Triple H, Macho Man, maybe Goldberg but he would have to return to the WWE are just and few desevring to be in the hall of fame

The two people who deserve it the most right now are Bob backlund, and the macho man randy savage

I'm going to give you 20 Wrestlers who should be inducted.
1. "Double A" Arn Anderson
2. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
3. Tully Blanchard
4. Ole Anderson
(Induct them together as the Four Horsemen. One The Greatest Stables of all time)
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Mr. Perfect Aka Curt Henning
7."Ravishing" Rick Rude
8. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
9. Owen Hart
10. Dynamite Kid
11. "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith
12. The Legion Of Doom
13. Demolition
14. The Big Boss Man
15. Bruno Sammartino
16. "The Model" Rick Martel
17. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
18. The Honky Tonk Man
19. Paul Bearer
20. Stone Cold Steve Austin

After RVD won the belt the title of the best to never hold a world title definately goes to Owen Hart. DBS is also a good choice. Dusty and Hennig are also very deserving. But the man who needs to go into the Hall of Fame.....Stone Cold. Hes basically retired so he needs to be inducted next year. Heres a list of inductors:

Bret Hart to induct Owen Hart
Bulldog Harry Smith to induct British Bulldog
Ric Flair to induct Dusty Rhodes
Shawn Michaels to induct Mr. Perfect
Mr. McMahon to induct Stone Cold

jonn_15 said:
Someone who i would love to see in the hall of fame (even tho it is kinda impossible and never going to happen) is Jeff Hardy because of the physical sacrifices he made to entertain the fans even tho he never managed to get many single titles in his career and never became a main-event wrestller

Him and Mick Foley because both have sacrificed there bodies sooo much for this company.

I would love to see Owen Hart (RIP) be inducted into the Hall of Fame. He was an amazing wrestler. Now seeing him was like Poetry in Motion!

Flames Out
Dragon

Lashley-NextBigThing said:
After RVD won the belt the title of the best to never hold a world title definately goes to Owen Hart. DBS is also a good choice. Dusty and Hennig are also very deserving. But the man who needs to go into the Hall of Fame.....Stone Cold. Hes basically retired so he needs to be inducted next year. Heres a list of inductors:

Bret Hart to induct Owen Hart
Bulldog Harry Smith to induct British Bulldog
Ric Flair to induct Dusty Rhodes
Shawn Michaels to induct Mr. Perfect
Mr. McMahon to induct Stone Cold

I personally think Dean Malenko was the best never to hold the WWE Title, but that's just me.

gamehead said:
Ric Flair, Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Micheals, Triple H, Macho Man, maybe Goldberg but he would have to return to the WWE are just and few desevring to be in the hall of fame

I'll agree with those choices except for Goldberg,I mean come on people keep downing Cena for havin 6 moves Goldberg only had 3.Add Owen Hart,Ricky Steamboat and Kane and Mick Foley as well.It goes without saying that Taker is in.

10. Honky tonk man-it was a dumb gimmick but he made it work
9. ravishing rick rude- all the imitators in the world venis,jindrak
8. mr. perfect-the most sound wrestler in the 90's
7. bruno sammortino- a legend
6. fablous freebirds- michael ps hayes, bam bam terry gordy
5.ricky steamboat- very underrated wrestler
4. ultimate warrior- say what you want if tony atlas can get in
3. british bulldog
2. owen hart- no dis but eddie is in than owen should be
1. macho man- if it wasnt for his height and hogan on roids back in the 80's it would have been machomania

MikeB84 said:
I'm going to give you 20 Wrestlers who should be inducted.
1. "Double A" Arn Anderson
2. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
3. Tully Blanchard
4. Ole Anderson
(Induct them together as the Four Horsemen. One The Greatest Stables of all time)
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Mr. Perfect Aka Curt Henning
7."Ravishing" Rick Rude
8. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
9. Owen Hart
10. Dynamite Kid
11. "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith
12. The Legion Of Doom
13. Demolition
14. The Big Boss Man
15. Bruno Sammartino
16. "The Model" Rick Martel
17. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
18. The Honky Tonk Man
19. Paul Bearer
20. Stone Cold Steve Austin

good list...is DiBiase in the Hall yet? Chief Jay Strongbow? the late JYD...

1.Triple H-10 time world champ,one of greatest heels of all time,great performer,a guy you love to hate
2.shawn michaels-puts on a show like no one else
3.owen hart<--R.I.P-undoubtfully the greatest wrestler never to win the belt
4.Randy savage<--Great charisma,great gimmick,great wrestler,no doubt hall of famer
5.Mr. Perfect<--R.I.P-one of best technical wrestlers of all time,arguably the greatest ic champ
6.The Rock-The Great one,definately in top 5 fan favorites of all time,great mic skills,made people laugh,8 time champ,definately a hall of famer
7.Kurt Angle-Greatest Technical wrestler right now,Great Face/Heel can build up heat as a heel and work the crowd as a face,great gimmick
8.Al Snow-Always put 110% in to his wrestling, great hardcore wrestler,a hilarious guy i mean who remembers when he was european champ,does allot for the business,great all around performer
9.Kane-The Big Red Machine,the infamous brother of the undertaker,the one man who could actually stand toe to toe with his brother,should of been champ longer,great character,struck fear in the hearts of millions
10.Undertaker-The Infamous wrestlemania undefeated streak,arguably the best gimmick of all time,great athelete,great face/heel,need i say more he is the phenom
11.Chyna-Greatest Women wrestler,Great Manager,Only women ever to win the i.c championship
12.Stone Cold-Huge Fan Favorite,great champion,hilarious,stone cold made the attitude era
13.Mick Foley-Risktaker,Great Face/heel,puts on unbelievable matches,world champ,first hardcore champ,he brought hardcore to wwe
14.Boss Man<--R.I.P-great wrestler,great gimmick,great heel,big name back in 1996
15.British Bulldog<--R.I.P-Best British wrestler ever in one of best tagteams ever,best european champion ever
16.Jerry the king lawler-Great Heel,Great Announcer,Great Wrestler
17.Ric Flair-16 time world champ,one of best technical wrestlers,dirtiest player in the game
18.L.O.D-arguably the greatest tagteam in wwf history

No specific order

HHH
HBK
Ric Flair
Randy Savage
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Kane
Chris Benoit
The Rock
Stone Cold
LOD
Chyna
Owen Hart

Superstars who will eventually make it into the Hall Of Fame
Randy orton
John Cena
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Shelton Benjamin
Lita
Trish Stratus
Carlito
Brock Lesnar
gregory Helms
RVD
Big Show
rey Mysterio (if they take him outta the heavyweight title picture
Booker T (has held more championships than anyone else)
DX
Kenney (spirit squad)(maybe)
ken kennedy
Hardy Boys
Edge

axl924 said:
HHH
HBK
Ric Flair
Randy Savage
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Kane
Chris Benoit
The Rock
Stone Cold
LOD
Chyna
Owen Hart

Superstars who will eventually make it into the Hall Of Fame
Randy orton
John Cena (maybe)
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Shelton Benjamin
Lita
Trish Stratus
Carlito
Brock Lesnar
gregory Helms
RVD
Big Show
rey Mysterio (if they take him outta the heavyweight title picture
Booker T (has held more championships than anyone else)
DX
Kenney (spirit squad)
ken kennedy
Hardy Boys
Edge

so cena is a maybe, yet kenny from the spirit squad is a complete lock?

Ok here goes me.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Undertaker
Kane
The Rock
Triple H
HBK Shawn Michaels
Owen Hart (RIP)
Chyna
Mick Foley
Ric Flair
JR (WWE is NOTHING without him on commentary)
Jerry "The King" Lawler

Future Hall Of Famers I would love to see inducted

Edge
Carlito
Shelton Benjamin
Kurt Angle
RVD
Randy Orton
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Hardy Boyz
Chris Benoit
Booker T

And of course, hate him or love him, Mr. Mcmahon when he passes away

hbk,hhh,undertaker,stone cold,rock,angle,benoit,savage,flair,dusty rhodes,ultimate warrior,steamboat

dxfan82 said:
the late, great, Owen Hart! imo, would have been a lot better than bret.
What? He was in the WWF on and off for 11 years(88-99)...that's a pretty long time..if he was going to be better than Bret he would've been.

Owen was very good, but he was never completely over with the WWF fans..we can all agree, like all the Harts, he was a very good wrestler, and just maybe a Hall of Famer, but I don't think he should be a lock.

I pose this question...and this isn't a flame(R.I.P. Owen)....If Owen Hart had retired on May 23, 1999, and was still alive today, would he be a Hall of Famer?

I have alot of people in mind,but too many to type. One person that deserves to be in the Hall of Fame is The Undrtaker.

WM 23 - Randy Savage!

I feel that Ted DeBiasie should be in there along with The Big Boss Man and a few others from the 80s/90s.

Future (as long as they dont f*ck things up!)
Cena
Orton
Taker
Austin
The Rock
HHH
HBK
JBL (Vince loves him)
Jericho
Kurt Angle
Brock Lesnar (Mr SmackDown)

hothead25 said:
What? He was in the WWF on and off for 11 years(88-99)...that's a pretty long time..if he was going to be better than Bret he would've been.

Owen was very good, but he was never completely over with the WWF fans..we can all agree, like all the Harts, he was a very good wrestler, and just maybe a Hall of Famer, but I don't think he should be a lock.

I pose this question...and this isn't a flame(R.I.P. Owen)....If Owen Hart had retired on May 23, 1999, and was still alive today, would he be a Hall of Famer?
Yes.Whilist as a face I would agree he was not over, as a heel however he was. He was I believe one of if not the number 1 heel in his camp cornette days. The guy was a great heel. A great story teller,a high flyer and very innovative. His promos were'nt great but then nethier were Brets,for the most part.He is the best wrestler never to wear the world belt to say he was just good(when alot of people are saying Flair should be in when he is hugely over rated in the ring IMO) is plain wrong.:wwf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back