• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

The exert Remix posted is the closest I believe you will get. While waiting for my game of FM to advance I did a quick search and the only videos posted are the post match speech and one of New Jack stabbing Necro with a fork.

[YOUTUBE]Mqhv-LsVuas[/YOUTUBE]

This it? Not sure it's the full match because I stopped watching within the first minute.

Nah, I saw that one. You get a nice little intro and then the finish, and then it's just New Jack's retirement speech (which is awesome, but not what I'm looking for). I mostly just want to find the match so I can show my friend the part where New Jack throws Necro into the barricade where we were all sitting.

The exert Remix posted is the closest I believe you will get. While waiting for my game of FM to advance I did a quick search and the only videos posted are the post match speech and one of New Jack stabbing Necro with a fork.

Yeah, the regular channels have proven fruitless. I might have to buy the DVD, or get NorCal's fiance to send his copy to me. Or maybe there's a download somewhere on the interweb.

Is he getting married to D-Man? Or is D-Man still relegated to back-up?

If any two members of NJX are getting married to each other, it's D-Man and IC. NorCal is getting married to a pretty lady from Pennsylvania by way of New Jersey that does marketing for Coca Cola. She also makes unbelievable pumpkin cupcakes.

If any two members of NJX are getting married to each other, it's D-Man and IC. NorCal is getting married to a pretty lady from Pennsylvania by way of New Jersey that does marketing for Coca Cola. She also makes unbelievable pumpkin cupcakes.

Wow. he is a really good friend if he already let you taste her cupcake. Most people have to wait till after they move in and have a housewarming party.

He really does have red, white and blue running through his veins after all. Good old-fashioned American friendship right there.

Always the bridesmaid...

Better watch out. They used to get mad at me for talking about this.

Methinks the ladies doth protest to much.

That's genuinely what I thought: "Geez, these guys sure don't like it being implied they're gay." Then again, they are from New Jersey, so they're probably just massive homophobes.

That's genuinely what I thought: "Geez, these guys sure don't like it being implied they're gay." Then again, they are from New Jersey, so they're probably just massive homophobes.

I'm pretty sure they appreciate being called gay by relative strangers just about as much as anybody else.

tumblr_mmerby61Sf1rt0s9to1_500.gif

I've been rewatching Season 5 pt. 1 of Breaking Bad with my friend the past couple days since he hasn't seen it yet. Just finished the train heist episode and remembered that it's easily one of the best episodes of the series, possibly one of the best episodes of television ever (which would be an interesting list to come up with).

I am very excited for Sunday, but I'll be waking up in Cape Cod on Sunday morning. I'm going to the Cape for the first time this weekend, and while I am looking forward to some beach going and hanging out with a few good friends, it is of the utmost importance that I get back to Boston in time to watch Breaking Bad.

Edit: Hey Justin, are you going to tune into WRBB, Northeastern's radio station, and try to win an autographed poster?

I doubt it, I'll be at work while it's going on, & our internet is shockingly shitty, especially for company that handles mailings for hospitals, banks, the entire school district & most of the states political campaigns.

I doubt it, I'll be at work while it's going on, & our internet is shockingly shitty, especially for company that handles mailings for hospitals, banks, the entire school district & most of the states political campaigns.

I wouldn't expect you to. The girl that suggested you do is not exactly a great DJ, even if you like the music she's playing.

I'll tell you what, if I win that free poster, I'll send it to ya. I'm really just going to this thing because the DJ is a friend of mine and I haven't seen her in a month.

Apparently we had the same idea at about the same time, the result... 2 birthday threads of Thriller

Mine was first. Clearly I care about him more and therefore more worthy of his love.

I've been rewatching Season 5 pt. 1 of Breaking Bad with my friend the past couple days since he hasn't seen it yet. Just finished the train heist episode and remembered that it's easily one of the best episodes of the series, possibly one of the best episodes of television ever (which would be an interesting list to come up with).

I am very excited for Sunday, but I'll be waking up in Cape Cod on Sunday morning. I'm going to the Cape for the first time this weekend, and while I am looking forward to some beach going and hanging out with a few good friends, it is of the utmost importance that I get back to Boston in time to watch Breaking Bad.

Edit: Hey Justin, are you going to tune into WRBB, Northeastern's radio station, and try to win an autographed poster?

It tickles me pink that the main character in that series was the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. Talk about being multi-talented as an actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back