Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

We're doing the how badly written is Sailor Moon debate again? I read through the last one the other night.

I wanted to do it, but I felt like I would be crossing a line in some way.

On the other hand, I am glad that his dogs died.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4568833&postcount=5

Would it be in poor taste to red rep Dagger and tell him that I'm glad his dogs are dead?

He's really sensitive, isn't he? He claims in that post that in the composition of the post he almost cried, thinking about the scene in the movie and in turn the relationships with and death of his dogs. I'm not a Dagger Dias hater, but he must've really loved his dogs. The use of italicization was not a hint at bestiality either.

I've seen a lot of people on the internet claiming to have gotten misty-eyed over many films over the last few years.

Unless we're talking about the first ten minutes of Up, all of those people sound like massive *****es.

I've seen a lot of people on the internet claiming to have gotten misty-eyed over many films over the last few years.

Unless we're talking about the first ten minutes of Up, all of those people sound like massive *****es.

Funny, I cried at the last ten minutes of Up.

You seen Fruitvale Station? I cried at that, Michael B. Jordan did that role justice. Damn I miss Wallace.

Some dogs are awesome - others should be banished to doggy hell where a 1990's model vacuum cleaner will never stop running - similar to that Family Guy episode.

Biff.

I'm not sure even I could get behind that. Dogs are like kids, man. I wouldn't go there.

Dogs are nothing like kids, kids are much more messy, loud, annoying, & expensive, also no one in the history of time has ever ended up with a new puppy because they couldn't pull out in time.

So would Dagger consider himself a failure as a man if one of his dogs had turned out to be gay?

Man I mist be bored if I'm taking that kind of low hanging fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back