• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

Locations go far and far. Surely Goku has been to distances. He can know locations. That's all he needs. It's a credible argument, dude.

Locations go far and far. Surely Goku has been to distances. He can know locations. That's all he needs. It's a credible argument, dude.

He can only teleport by feeling ki. If there's no ki in a given location he can't use Instant Transmission. The type of teleportation you are describing is Instantaneous Movement.

Personally, I'm still hoping for a Shaman King Character to go in. Broken as all hell without being planet busters.

Goku can only lock onto ki signatures, not locations.

He can only teleport by feeling ki. If there's no ki in a given location he can't use Instant Transmission. The type of teleportation you are describing is Instantaneous Movement.

Planets and suns have energy. They are made of energy. Filled with energy. Watch that one superman movie. Life is energy. So long as it has energy it has ki. Ki=energy. Derp.

Goku can only read ki signatures. If there is a type of energy in the milky way galaxy then it is a different type of energy than that of the lost galaxy. Get it? Energy is measured by wavelengths of transcription (signature). One is different than the other. If anything, Goku just has to memorize a planet with a red sun and lock onto its signature of ki (energy). Grab ahold of Superman and kablaam! New spot for fighting.

Planets and suns have energy. They are made of energy. Filled with energy. Watch that one superman movie. Life is energy. So long as it has energy it has ki. Ki=energy. Derp.

Goku can only read ki signatures. If there is a type of energy in the milky way galaxy then it is a different type of energy than that of the lost galaxy. Get it? Energy is measured by wavelengths of transcription (signature). One is different than the other. If anything, Goku just has to memorize a planet with a red sun and lock onto its signature of ki (energy). Grab ahold of Superman and kablaam! New spot for fighting.

...No ki =/= energy. Ki is a form of energy, however so is electricity.

Planets and stars aren't living beings. It's stated in the series that only living beings emit ki. Tis why the Androids didn't despite being technically living beings. Because the majority of their bodies were made up of artificial parts.

Personally, I'm still hoping for a Shaman King Character to go in. Broken as all hell without being planet busters.

Pretty broken. I've seen worse though.

Planets and stars aren't living beings. It's stated in the series that only living beings emit ki. Tis why the Androids didn't despite being technically living beings. Because the majority of their bodies were made up of artificial parts.

Going there, stars and planets are life but thats a different topic.

I don't know how to explain it to you... in order for a planet to exist, or a star to exist, it must have energy. That is the fuel of life. Energy. Whether it is a conscious form of life or not is a question but still. Energy must exist in a planet for it to exist. And this is the energy that Goku would look for. The signature.

Is electricity alive?

In a way it is. It is a form of energy. Molecules moving at too rapid of a rate to be controlled or stay in tact like water.

Pretty broken. I've seen worse though.

I define broken as being able to 100% counter Superman, which Ren can. Superman's eye beams aren't doing anything because of his learning from the tome (I can't be arsed to look up the actual name) means he'll dodge and super breath can be blocked by oversoul. Which means Superman has to fight in close quarters. Against an opponent who fights with a magic and has massive AOE that borders on instantaneous.

Hell, even Ryu can troll Superman to a grave via OS Yamato no Orochi Go. He's basically fodder and he renders Supes impotent.

I don't know how to explain it to you... in order for a planet to exist, or a star to exist, it must have energy. That is the fuel of life. Energy. Whether it is a conscious form of life or not is a question but still. Energy must exist in a planet for it to exist. And this is the energy that Goku would look for. The signature.

In a way it is. It is a form of energy. Molecules moving at too rapid of a rate to be controlled or stay in tact like water.

You're an idiot.

Not by definition in the DBZ metaseries. Only living beings emit ki. Stars and planets aren't living beings, neither are robots. At no point does Goku use IT to track the signature of a celestial body.

If we were discussing the Sailor Moon metaverse - where it is stated that stars and planets are living beings - then yes, you'd have a valid point.

Not by definition in the DBZ metaseries. Only living beings emit ki. Stars and planets aren't living beings, neither are robots. At no point does Goku use IT to track the signature of a celestial body.

If we were discussing the Sailor Moon metaverse - where it is stated that stars and planets are living beings - then yes, you'd have a valid point.

FUCK Sailor Moon.

DBZ is one of the most symbolic shows of them all, men. Ki was meant to be considered energy, i don't know where you got your other definitions from.

Also, Goku tracked Namek by the Namekians or the planet? If anything, Goku just finds a friend in a red sun galaxy and says whatsup. I needa finish this fight. Cool with that?

DBZ is one of the most symbolic shows of them all, men. Ki was meant to be considered energy, i don't know where you got your other definitions from.

Also, Goku tracked Namek by the Namekians or the planet? If anything, Goku just finds a friend in a red sun galaxy and says whatsup. I needa finish this fight. Cool with that?

By the Namekians.

AND STARS ARE NOT GALAXIES, YOU FUCKHEAD! Stars are not colour coded by galaxies. There's no such thing as a "red sun galaxy" in DBZ or any other universe. Unless it's written by someone as smart as you or the Mangaka of Sailor Moon.

I didnt think they were. I said a red sun galaxy. A galaxy with a red sun. Then a planet where a being exists. Sup, bro. My fight here.

I didnt think they were. I said a red sun galaxy. A galaxy with a red sun. Then a planet where a being exists. Sup, bro. My fight here.

...THERE ARE RED SUNS IN EVERY FUCKING GALAXY YOU MORON!

And Goku couldn't fine New Namek from Earth without help. You think he could find a planet orbiting a particular colour of star (which he can't tell) inhabited by a race he knows nothing about before Superman obliterates him? Yeah that's not going to happen.

...THERE ARE RED SUNS IN EVERY FUCKING GALAXY YOU MORON!

And Goku couldn't fine New Namek from Earth without help. You think he could find a planet orbiting a particular colour of star (which he can't tell) inhabited by a race he knows nothing about before Superman obliterates him? Yeah that's not going to happen.

Memory bro. My memory of visiting this one galaxy that had a red sun and a planet was orbiting it. Ima concentrate a whole shit load of energy to track one of the life forms of that planet. Ima track the big-O signature of the planet with life in it. All i have to do is hold of Superman for a cool bit. Shouldn't be hard.

Memory bro. My memory of visiting this one galaxy that had a red sun and a planet was orbiting it. Ima concentrate a whole shit load of energy to track one of the life forms of that planet. Ima track the big-O signature of the planet with life in it. All i have to do is hold of Superman for a cool bit. Shouldn't be hard.

...He's never visited a planet with a red sun. There is no preparing for BZT fights. 3 he needed help to find the ki of Namekians, a race he spent a lot of time around.

Shut the fuck up.

He tracked them by the Namekians. He didn't even know where to begin to start looking for their planet. As it was shown, there are no planetary systems that Goku would be known to travel to in the heat of such a major battle with a red sun.

FUCK Sailor Moon.

Still mad that she solo's your favorite series.

Still mad that she solo's your favorite series.

Not really. It's a series written by a moron who can't do maths that results in the characters casually being able to break the universe. And flying through a dust cloud kills everyone in the galaxy. Because that's how nebulae work.

...He's never visited a planet with a red sun. There is no preparing for BZT fights. 3 he needed help to find the ki of Namekians, a race he spent a lot of time around.

Shut the fuck up.

1. He could have when you weren't watching/. 2. What? 3. Because he'd never seen it before in his life. 4. No.

He tracked them by the Namekians. He didn't even know where to begin to start looking for their planet. As it was shown, there are no planetary systems that Goku would be known to travel to in the heat of such a major battle with a red sun.

Hahahaha... Goku has lived long after Omega Shenron was defeated. He was taken in by Shenron to an unkown dimension to train. I'm pretty sure he's aware of some red sun galaxies or planets that are there.

Not really. It's a series written by a moron who can't do maths that results in the characters casually being able to break the universe. And flying through a dust cloud kills everyone in the galaxy. Because that's how nebulae work.

Nope. The source I was using were bad fans translations. I have the official translations, and she's not nearly as broken. Her power output is galaxy level, not nebula level. Her speed isn't nearly as fast as I claimed either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back