• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

Unfortunate boob news.

Due to Google now advertising with us on the forums, we have a 'no intentionally sexual picture' policy now. So the legacy is no more.

Also, I started the boob thing before you did. :p

Somehow I always knew google would become my enemy.

HOLY SHIT ITS ENTERKEY! The only other damn person round here from TX worth talking to.

Yeah, screw Google and their anti-boob policies. Where the hell have you been bro? Everything good?

Welcome back enterkey! You've been gone so long that I stopped wondering about where you are, but I'm glad to have you back.

Though with Google's new policies your chief function as Boobmaster has been curtailed by the powers that be. WWE went PG, so why shouldn't WrestleZone?

399205_571892222857470_571275334_n.png

Welcome back enterkey! You've been gone so long that I stopped wondering about where you are, but I'm glad to have you back.

Though with Google's new policies your chief function as Boobmaster has been curtailed by the powers that be. WWE went PG, so why shouldn't WrestleZone?

They can do what they want, im still motherfuckerin' it up on the reguar

I hope the Packers just miss the playoffs when the Minnesota Vikings beat them out.

Crazier things have happened.

They can do what they want, im still motherfuckerin' it up on the reguar

But for how much longer? What are you doing with your last week in the country? You know, besides your fiance.

IDK, but I really hope Goku isn't back again, I don't think I can handle dealing with the DBZ shit again. I'd much rather have Supes back in this thing, especially with the movie being out these summer and all.

He won't be. If we use any DBZ characters, it'll probably be a human character, or a non-sayin.

But for how much longer? What are you doing with your last week in the country? You know, besides your fiance.

Eating a ton of unheathy food, playing xbox, and....

sigh...

prepping to move out of Castle NorCal. After such a long, prolific, legendary residence.

I'm going to the Red Sox game tonight. My friend texted me to tell me she got free tickets and asked me if I wanted to go. Normally I'd say no since I hate the Red Sox and generally don't like watching ballgames with teams I'm not fans of, but I actually considered it because of where the seats are.

The seats are on the Green Monster. Plus, there's a $100 food allocation. I figure I can't pass up seats that are normally crazy expensive and free food, so I said I'd go.

I still have a dilemma of who to root for. On the one hand, I hate the Red Sox, but on the other hand Arizona is easily the worst state in the country and I have no love for the Diamondbacks. I'll probably just root for a rain out after 4 innings.

Eating a ton of unheathy food, playing xbox, and....

sigh...

prepping to move out of Castle NorCal. After such a long, prolific, legendary residence.

Then so it shall stand that I, JGlass, am the only member of the NJX to stand inside the castle's walls.

IDK, but I really hope Goku isn't back again, I don't think I can handle dealing with the DBZ shit again. I'd much rather have Supes back in this thing, especially with the movie being out these summer and all.

Because Supes is an even bigger beast than Goku. That doesn't help him.

Yeah, Superman is multiple times more powerful than Goku so he becomes an even bigger pain. In attempting to counter him, you would likely end up with another "Onslaught."

As for DBZ characters and the like, limiting the choice either to humans or to a certain incarnation - much like was done, perhaps unintentionally, with Cyborg Darth Vader. So we could have Saiyan Saga Goku or Vegeta rather than simply any incarnation of Goku.

Барбоса;4567645 said:
Yeah, Superman is multiple times more powerful than Goku so he becomes an even bigger pain. In attempting to counter him, you would likely end up with another "Onslaught."

As for DBZ characters and the like, limiting the choice either to humans or to a certain incarnation - much like was done, perhaps unintentionally, with Cyborg Darth Vader. So we could have Saiyan Saga Goku or Vegeta rather than simply any incarnation of Goku.

Onslaught :lmao:

And even he's not really that bad.

If he did Supes we'd probably have to use the animated version, who's like city level. For DBZ... Krillin. Or Mr. Satan.

Onslaught was a stellar choice. Trying to argue against him was futile since he nearly took down 3/4 of the Marvel Universe by himself. That being said he should have been in the higher division for that tournament.

Onslaught was a stellar choice. Trying to argue against him was futile since he nearly took down 3/4 of the Marvel Universe by himself. That being said he should have been in the higher division for that tournament.

Yeah he should have, but I knew jack shit about comics at the time, and hardly anyone helped me. But realistically speaking Skyfather class and above could potentially take him out.

I plan on doing another mini game to support the BZT this year, so who knows what'll happen.

He won't be. If we use any DBZ characters, it'll probably be a human character, or a non-sayin.

I'd defend Hercule to Victory.

Mr. Satan for BZT!

I agree.

Also. Goku knows martial arts and trained with a turtle shell on his back. Superman is powered by the sun. Fight in a different galaxy, superman is powerless. Instant transmission.

By the way that one superman movie was bad-ass. The one where superman becomes a part of the sun in the end or something. That shit was down.

I'd defend Hercule to Victory.

I agree.

Also. Goku knows martial arts and trained with a turtle shell on his back. Superman is powered by the sun. Fight in a different galaxy, superman is powerless. Instant transmission.

By the way that one superman movie was bad-ass. The one where superman becomes a part of the sun in the end or something. That shit was down.

1) every planet in the DBZ universe has a yellow sun
2) most stars are yellow, the galaxy is irrelevent
3) If Goku goes to a planet with a blue sun, Superman becomes even more of a beast
4) Superman is only weakened by a red sun.

1) every planet in the DBZ universe has a yellow sun
2) most stars are yellow, the galaxy is irrelevent
3) If Goku goes to a planet with a blue sun, Superman becomes even more of a beast
4) Superman is only weakened by a red sun.

Most of the stupid arguments I've encountered on Youtube via Deathbattle were "Goku can use IT to transport Supes to a red sun." That's ******ed considering that Goku can't read the ki of a star.

So many ridiculous arguments, more on the side of Goku, but coming from both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back