Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Because he's quickly been climbing up the ranks as one of my favorites. Because he needs to break from ICE before it drags him down. Because it's an awesome thread title. Because if a scrub like LSN deserves his own thread, so does my boy JGlass. Of course he's too humble to say so. Isn't that adorable?

Thoughts? Discuss.

I like this, Jglass is one hell of a poster. He's also a pretty cool dude, anyone who puts up with my rambiling on msn like he does needs a thread for himself.

I love Jglass. Any thread i ever apply to ICE always gets a post from him and he's one of my regular reppers. He holds no grudges and is just an awesome guy.

I'll take your name change into consideration.

Fucking GREAT night. The Triad welcomed me with open arms, after the initiation of course, and I had a blast watching a fantastic PPV with them, and then the second we turn off the PPV we get the news that Osama is dead? Fucking amazing. NorCal probably woke all of D-Man's neighbors with his cheering.

I'm so happy Bin Laden is dead. I'm glad for the safety of my country, my fellow countrymen, and I hope that all my friends who are serving in the armed forces are a little safer as they fight overseas as well.

Now that Osama Bin Laden is dead, we can turn our focus to America's new number one threat, Mike Chioda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back