• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

1. He could have when you weren't watching/. 2. What? 3. Because he'd never seen it before in his life. 4. No.

1) He's been accounted for whenever he wasn't on screen
2) Them's the rules kid.
3) He's never been to this red sun planet
4) Go stick your dick in a vat of acid.

Hahahaha... Goku has lived long after Omega Shenron was defeated. He was taken in by Shenron to an unkown dimension to train. I'm pretty sure he's aware of some red sun galaxies or planets that are there.

No feats, therefore irrelevent.

Nope. The source I was using were bad fans translations. I have the official translations, and she's not nearly as broken. Her power output is galaxy level, not nebula level. Her speed isn't nearly as fast as I claimed either.

If she can't fly through a nebula, she gets melted by SOT's lightning which waaaaay hotter.

Hahahaha... Goku has lived long after Omega Shenron was defeated. He was taken in by Shenron to an unkown dimension to train. I'm pretty sure he's aware of some red sun galaxies or planets that are there.

GT wasn't canon; what you are suggesting was purely guesswork.

If she can't fly through a nebula, she gets melted by SOT's lightning which waaaaay hotter.

She stood on the surface a star that was stated to be larger and having an energy output higher than any other celestial body in the universe. The center of said star was stated to contain the combined powers of every celestial body that will ever exist in the galaxy's natural lifetime.

I said it was a black hole. It's not. It's a purgatory of concentrated energy.

Even if she were to fly through a nebula she probably wouldn't be affected. And she can teleport. Instantly. At any time. To any location. That's how she crossed the galaxy.

I found out today we're getting a Five Guys, fucking sweet!

Ok that is all. you all can get back to your Goku vs. Supes debate.

Neither Goku or Superman will be in the tournament. Neither will Onslaught. In fact, the only people in the tournament are Batman and Inspector Space Time from Community's version of Dr. Who.

5 Guys? We have three of those in Nashville. Great burgers.

That they do. As far as nationwide burger chains go, it's probably among the best.

5 guys is too pricey for fast food and not as good as plenty of cheaper places.

It is pricey, but the stuff they use is also organic, or at least a hell of a lot more natural than anything you're getting at the major chains. I guess if you're going to eat a ridiculously fattening burger you'd be willing to overlook shit like that, but for a guy like me that loves a good burger but is also conscious of what type of ingredients are being used, stuff like Five Guys is great.

On a slightly related note, I just discovered Trader Joes recently. It's... amazing.

It is pricey, but the stuff they use is also organic, or at least a hell of a lot more natural than anything you're getting at the major chains. I guess if you're going to eat a ridiculously fattening burger you'd be willing to overlook shit like that, but for a guy like me that loves a good burger but is also conscious of what type of ingredients are being used, stuff like Five Guys is great.

On a slightly related note, I just discovered Trader Joes recently. It's... amazing.

We have 1 Trader Joes in Nashville. It's similar to Whole Foods.

I think there's a Five Guys in London now. And a Shake Shack. Or maybe I'm thinking of different franchises; they're all pretty interchangeable in my head.

We have 1 Trader Joes in Nashville. It's similar to Whole Foods.

Yeah, except a fuck ton cheaper.

That's right, a fuck ton.

I think there's a Five Guys in London now. And a Shake Shack. Or maybe I'm thinking of different franchises; they're all pretty interchangeable in my head.

Five Guys and Shake Shack are fairly different. Five Guys burgers are more fast food-ish, where Shake Shack is trying to do an updated take on the 50s burger joint style.

Do you consider the latest movie to be canon? Since, it was written by Toriyama.

Also, has anyone actually seen the movie?

I do, because it was written by Toriyama, he owns a portion of the the rights to the movie - as best to my knowledge he does, and the movie doesn't contradict the manga canon continuum.

I've seen the movie raw, but not subtitled. Going to gave to wait a while to watch it in English.

Trader Joe's is awesome. The closest one to me is about 45 away though, so I don't get to go that often.

That would certainly be a problem. That sucks, they have great food at unbelievable prices. I just got done eating a pastrami sandwich I made with stuff from there and it was phenomenal.

That would certainly be a problem. That sucks, they have great food at unbelievable prices. I just got done eating a pastrami sandwich I made with stuff from there and it was phenomenal.

I've always thought of it as a more pretentious Aldi, which made ever more sense when I found out that they are owned by the same company.

She stood on the surface a star that was stated to be larger and having an energy output higher than any other celestial body in the universe. The center of said star was stated to contain the combined powers of every celestial body that will ever exist in the galaxy's natural lifetime.

I said it was a black hole. It's not. It's a purgatory of concentrated energy.

Even if she were to fly through a nebula she probably wouldn't be affected. And she can teleport. Instantly. At any time. To any location. That's how she crossed the galaxy.

Putting aside that whatever you said makes no sense, the surface of the hottest star known to science is 100,000K. Let's double it for this star. The average bolt of lightning is 33,000. Ren can produce 9 of them (which using manga logic means that where they'd strike would be roughly 300,000K), which are considerably larger than the average bolt of lightning and therefore much hotter.

And, I could have sworn I mentioned saying she could teleport to get you to bring her speed down to something that doesn't break the universe.

I don't even know what Aldi is, but if they have good food for cheap, I support it.

It's a discount grocery store. They don't have as much stuff as most grocery stores and carry almost no name brands, so everything is cheaper. Their produce is surprisingly awesome. Exponentially better than Wal-Mart's, which is where we were shopping before we starting going to Aldi and Hy-Vee opened.

You mean "bring your own bags" Aldi's or something different? If so I find Aldi's selection to be subpar. Cheap, but subpar.

Kind of the small selection of stuff that is cheaper than you'd expect. Trader Joe's just has nicer stuff.

Putting aside that whatever you said makes no sense, the surface of the hottest star known to science is 100,000K. Let's double it for this star. The average bolt of lightning is 33,000. Ren can produce 9 of them (which using manga logic means that where they'd strike would be roughly 300,000K), which are considerably larger than the average bolt of lightning and therefore much hotter.

Is 300,000k higher than the combined energy of every celestial body that the Milky Way will give birth to in it's lifetime? No. That's the energy the she was exposed to and was stated to survive once she fell into the Cauldron.

And, I could have sworn I mentioned saying she could teleport to get you to bring her speed down to something that doesn't break the universe.

Like I said, poor translations. I was under the impression that when she teleported she had to do you with someone else. That's not the case in the slightlest. In fact her last form is capable of teleporting objects and people to different places as well as herself.

I do, because it was written by Toriyama, he owns a portion of the the rights to the movie - as best to my knowledge he does, and the movie doesn't contradict the manga canon continuum.

I've seen the movie raw, but not subtitled. Going to gave to wait a while to watch it in English.

The movie is not coming in English till about 2014, right?

Without getting into much details, how was it? I've seen bits of it, and it didn't seen too impressive.

kHb6Ao9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back