• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

I'd say yes. I know he's not that popular, but red-repping the guy because he misses his dead pets just seems a bit too douchey a move.

Then again it was probably a rhetorical question anyway, so whatevs

So I've been letting my friend play through The Last of Us while I sit nearby, doing general coaching and what not. I'm sure he's playing the game no differently than I did, but watching someone be so painstakingly thorough when scavenging is pretty frustrating. He is making way better use of the nail bombs than I did, though.

Backseat gaming ain't easy.

There was a girl at Godsmack tonight that looked A LOT like Mischif, & as one would expect a lot of girls trying their best to look like Paige. Oh and I came home to find my latest Cheap GN's order showed up, I look forward to reading Locke & Key vol.5: Clockworks, & Messiah War.

Oh and Lance Storm tweeted at me about Fringe :D

So I've been letting my friend play through The Last of Us while I sit nearby, doing general coaching and what not. I'm sure he's playing the game no differently than I did, but watching someone be so painstakingly thorough when scavenging is pretty frustrating. He is making way better use of the nail bombs than I did, though.

Backseat gaming ain't easy.

I've been like that with my girlfriend and Skyrim. It doesn't help that she plays the game completely differently than I do. I'm one handed, light armor, with some occasional magic and enchanting. She's two handed, heavy armor with a bunch of gathering ingredients for alchemy.

I've been like that with my girlfriend and Skyrim. It doesn't help that she plays the game completely differently than I do. I'm one handed, light armor, with some occasional magic and enchanting. She's two handed, heavy armor with a bunch of gathering ingredients for alchemy.

One of my roommate's girlfriends got really into Skyrim last year, but she wasn't too bad to watch play. She used a thief set, and while she wasn't great at the sneaking aspect of the game, the forgiving nature of Skyrim's AI made it pretty easy go for her.

The thing that drives me nuts about my buddy is that he just takes full advantage of the shortcomings in the AI. For instance, right now we're at a part in the game where he's being shot at by a sniper. As long as you're outside, you're in danger of being shot, but as long as you're inside, you're pretty much safe. Well he's taking his time at this point and exploring all the houses and scavenging for parts. Don't get me wrong, this is the smart play, but it completely kills the sense of urgency the game is trying to create.

He also has the patience of a freaking saint, and often times he'll wait like, two or three minutes for the off chance that a zombie will stagger past him and he'll do a stealth take down rather than using the sneak elements of the game to hunt the zombie down.

ibs3wb5BcNP9vo.png

irYPLwUh2y2eN.png

Which do we prefer?

I like the second one better on both color and design. It's got a very cheesy 80s vibe to it, just like professional wrestling.

I hope I'm not alone in feeling like this: I don't feel the need to watch a movie that I have been exposed to continually. When I get the gist of a movie, understand its premise and plot, know some elements of the storyline, have seen bits of it, and know the basic cinematic style of it, I'm uninterested in watching it. For instance, Titanic has been added to instant streaming on Netflix, and because of exposure to some scenes, promotion, discussion, and knowledge of the ending, I feel like I have an understanding of the movie and I don't really want to watch it. It kind of feels like I have already watched it.

This happens to me with a number of movies; I don't want to watch Citizen Kane because I know the message. More often than not, I'll ultimately choose to not watch the movie. I might be hindering my film intelligence, but it's something I tend to do.

Am I alone here?

I hope I'm not alone in feeling like this: I don't feel the need to watch a movie that I have been exposed to continually. When I get the gist of a movie, understand its premise and plot, know some elements of the storyline, have seen bits of it, and know the basic cinematic style of it, I'm uninterested in watching it. For instance, Titanic has been added to instant streaming on Netlflix, and because of exposure to some scenes, promotion, discussion, and knowledge of the ending, I feel like I have an understanding of the movie and I don't really want to watch it. It kind of feels like I have already watched it.

This happens to me with a number of movies; I don't want to watch Citizen Kane because I know the message. More often than not, I'll ultimately choose to not watch the movie. I might be hindering my film intelligence, but it's something I tend to do.

Am I alone here?

I totally get that, it's how I feel about the Star Wars films. Family Guy already explained it all to me.

You're not missing much with Titanic, however Zodiac has just been added to Netflix too, & if you haven't seen that you should. I remember it being pretty fantastic.

You're not missing much with Titanic, however Zodiac has just been added to Netflix too, & if you haven't seen that you should. I remember it being pretty fantastic.
I actually have that movie on pause right now; the thought of Titanic made me think of the way I feel in regards to certain movies, and while these thoughts were freshly bubbling in my head, I paused the Zodiac and thought it was an opportune time to post them. I will resume the movie when I dislodge myself from the internet again.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4568833&postcount=5

Would it be in poor taste to red rep Dagger and tell him that I'm glad his dogs are dead?

That all depends... Did his dog resemble that of Angelo from Final Fantasy?

....or is it too soon for jokes in this trying emotional time?

Exactly one week until the Breaking Bad is back!

It is about time. I still dont know if I will watch as they air or wait till all 8 are done. Not sure I can wait 2 months longer though without coming un-glued and avoiding spoilers.

Yeah, I cant wait. No way can I wait. Its the last times Heisenberg will be on my television. Its part of history.

Having to do an impromptu book signing in my local bar in front of my friends was an unsettling experience.

Although what might be stranger is that some of my friends are actually trying to read it...

Барбоса;4571677 said:
Having to do an impromptu book signing in my local bar in front of my friends was an unsettling experience.

Although what might be stranger is that some of my friends are actually trying to read it...

Are you becoming a local celebrity of sorts?

A shiny twopence (or rep) goes to the lad that can find me a video of the full match between New Jack and Necro Butcher at PWS Supercard 2 from this year.

A shiny twopence (or rep) goes to the lad that can find me a video of the full match between New Jack and Necro Butcher at PWS Supercard 2 from this year.

I remember Necro from The Wrestler. I revisited it a few days ago, marking the first time I watched it since its release. Good movie.

Also I can't find the full match. Either my search engine prowess is diminishing or there isn't a video of it online.

[YOUTUBE]Mqhv-LsVuas[/YOUTUBE]

This it? Not sure it's the full match because I stopped watching within the first minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back