• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

Donald Duck can take a lot of punishment (shotgun to the face, anyone?), but Bugs is a lot better at trickery.

I think we've actually had this dragon/HIV debate before, except it was with Deadpool pulling an infected needle out of his magic bag. I remember Remix using the same line about HIV only affecting humans, but if I remember correctly Deadpool still won.

I think we've actually had this dragon/HIV debate before, except it was with Deadpool pulling an infected needle out of his magic bag. I remember Remix using the same line about HIV only affecting humans, but if I remember correctly Deadpool still won.

Deadpool's biggest strength is his regeneration. Just about the only way to kill him is to atomize him. And the Horntail isn't a dragon with that kind of power.

Deadpool's biggest strength is his regeneration. Just about the only way to kill him is to atomize him. And the Horntail isn't a dragon with that kind of power.

BattleZone isn't a fight to the death, it's a fight to incapacitation, and Deadpool can be incapacitated any number of ways. I'm pretty sure I've seen his head get blown/cut/chopped/shot off at least half a dozen times.

People are stupid, Deadpool is popular.

Methinks nothing is fresh about the air surrounding these nerds.

You're right. Why, a man just wants to stroll into the bar room, have himself an Old Fashioned, and engage in some congenial conversation regarding current events or literature, and a bunch of these simpletons are off and on discussing men in tights and costumes and ruining everything.

You're right. Why, a man just wants to stroll into the bar room, have himself an Old Fashioned, and engage in some congenial conversation regarding current events or literature, and a bunch of these simpletons are off and on discussing men in tights and costumes and ruining everything.

And whether or not dragons can contract HIV.

I walk into this thread thinking I'm gonna hear more about Jean Grey and her Pheonix abilities and instead find debates about mythical reptile diseases. Well okay then.

I dont remember the HIV\Deadpool\Dragon argument.

I do remember frustrating Pancake (I think) a bit with the magic satchel argument though. Good times. Deadpool would have more than likely lost, but hey- I took the ball and ran with it for a while. Its all in good fun which is what the BZT is all about after all.

Hell, I bet we could come up with a great argument for Keith Richards getting past the first round in the Humans category, since he apparently has so much heroin\booze\coke in his system that he cannot die.

Just watched Peter Dinklage on SNL again for like the 4th time. Classic stuff right there.

Peter Drunklage: "Ya know kids today dont even wear garters anymore, they just skateboard from Nintendo to Nintendo just like a bunch of Taylor Swifts."

I really cannot wait for Knights of Badassdom. Seriously, they need to put a release date on this ASAP.

[YOUTUBE]zyougFDZ7zU[/YOUTUBE]

So today I had a moment where I stopped to evaluate the present situation I was in, and was unable to decide whether it was hilarious, stupid, ridiculous... or anything.

My roommate's landlord, whom I have never met, picked me up in her Land Rover to help move a piece of furniture for her. What I didn't realize that we not only had to go pick up the furniture at Crate and Barrel, but we also had to pick up my temporary roommate in Cambridge, about 20 minutes away from where we live. What I also didn't realize is that the landlord is absolutely nuts. Within three minutes of getting into her car she suggested that I become a "life coach" for young men and that I should help them learn to communicate. This led to her going on a rant that lasted roughly half the car ride about how nobody knows how to communicate any more.

After picking up my roommate and the piece of furniture, I had to sit in the trunk of the Land Rover as the furniture took up almost the entire back seat. It was uncomfortable, but I was getting paid $30 for that, so I didn't really care. We got to her house, and then it was the moment of truth...

My friend who actually lives at this house told me that she talks about her husband all the time, but that nobody has ever actually seen him, leading most of her tenants to believe that he isn't actually alive, and perhaps not even real. Well, we moved the furniture into the house, and sure enough, he's a real guy. He's handicapped, so he doesn't leave the house much, but he's real. He also gave us an additional $20 for moving the piece of furniture and thanked us for helping make his birthday even better (apparently the thing we moved was a liquor cabinet that he plans to fill with booze for his birthday tomorrow).

So, long story short, I had a very uncomfortable ride with a fairly eccentric woman, then I helped her move a piece of furniture, and made $50 for about an hour of work. Not a bad day for JGlass.

The 3 card monte (Find the Lady) thread in the Prison is quite interesting indeed.

At this point it is time to go to bed I think- bc I am so bored I actually went down to the Prison.

.... and apparently Dominoes Pizza over here by my place is starting to deliver 24hrs now because the franchise owner is a smart motherfucker. I expect other pizza places to soon follow the lead. This is a smart business move considering the area and amount of stoners and college kids who are around. Why this has not been thought of earlier round here is perplexing since it is such a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back